[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is literal unfunny cancer, is spammed way too much,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2745.jpg (261KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2745.jpg
261KB, 960x1440px
This show is literal unfunny cancer, is spammed way too much, and anyone who likes it just because it triggers people is a stupid, pathetic, contrarian faggot that needs to kill themselves for supporting the degeneration if animation
>>
Cry me a river, manchi...wait, are you that psychopath that wishes death upon anyone that likes TTG?

Get your life together
>>
>>95380302
Eat shit you TTG apologist. Its fucking garbage and needs to be expunged from CN so actually good shows can be played instead
>>
>>95380373
>Good shows
>Only thing left that's even half decent is We-Bare-Bears
You need to get a life.
>>
>>95380402
Steven universe, adventure time, and ok ko need to have designated time slots for reruns, and yet that hack miller seems to think they should hardly be played/not be played at all
>>
>>95380373
listen faggot

I like TTG. It makes me laugh. But I also like Teen Titans, because it made my childhood. You can do both.

Now as for the fact that it's overplayed. I agree. That's going to make people hate it even more than they already do, but I don't think they should replace it with gay shows like Steven Universe or actual cancer like the new Powerpuff Girls show
>>
>>95380435
Miller doesn't decide this by herself. You clearly need to open your eyes.

Infact, you yourself should do something if you care so much. Instead of drowning in mountain dew and huffing cheeto-dust you should march right up that Indian guy and DEMAND he give you your ever-so precious cartoons back.
>>
>>95380469
Steven universe is much better then the cancer that is TTG. Also, your on the fucking spectrum if you actually think its funny
>>95380484
Because that poo in the loo faggot wouldnt understand my complaints because the cow worshiping retard doesnt understand english
>>
>>95380571
I sense laziness. I suggest a therapist, maybe they'll make you see a grown man getting worked up over a cartoon is sad.

Next, I suggest a gym. I'm sure years of doing...this has got you out of shape.

Finally, I suggest you go straight up to wherever CN does their thang (misspell intended) and DEMAND they give you your cartoons. Unless all that life finally made you open your eyes of course!
>>
>>95380228
Oh wow, people like TTG.
Man isn't it amazing how this show managed to be liked by other people? Oh but these "faggots" need to learn that TTG is the complete scourge of humanity, because we don't want to be the degeneration "if" animation.
>>
>>95380228
I like how I can turn on Cartoon Network and my favorite show of the 2010s is on all the time. Absolutely nothing tops teen titans go at the moment.
>>
Calm down, Enter.
>>
>>95380228
Keep crying, it's going nowhere
>>
>>95380919
>>95382010
>>95382584
You are all fucking human scum and deserve to be burned alive for your retarded taste in cartoons
>>
File: 1445379376942.png (186KB, 795x421px) Image search: [Google]
1445379376942.png
186KB, 795x421px
>>95380373
>He's upset about a childrens show
Holy fucking shit your life must be pathetic if a CHILDRENS show is at the top of its concerns
>>
File: ttgbutt.png (807KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ttgbutt.png
807KB, 1280x720px
This show is great though. Finally a funny cartoon with little to no continuity that doesn't take itself seriously and can get ridiculous.
>>
>>95382809
Do you naturally have this bad of taste or are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>95382845
the writers and the fans enjoy the show. nothing wrong with that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.