[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>helped write some of the best and most popular episodes of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>helped write some of the best and most popular episodes of Spongebob
>In turn Nick treats his show like shit
>>
>Implying nick gives a flying fuck about competency in writing.
>>
>>95375441
"Harvey Beaks" sucks! Hot garbage.
But "The Loud House"?
Now THAT'S a good show, how else did it rake in more viewers than Spongebob?
Sorry your little Chowder 2.0 didn't do too well.
>>
How many episodes are left to air in Russia? Since Nick is obviously not going to air it on US tv like a bunch of fags I might as well just torrent the season after it's done.
>>
>>95375555
What a waste of quads, also
>this is what pedos believe
>>
>>95375630
They'll air it here, eventually..
But there's 3 more half hours. They'll all air in Russia and eastern Europe by the end of the month. Next one is tomorrow.
>>
>>95375798
only the ones with terrible taste
>>
>>95375469
Nick's creative side seems more competent than CN's, actually. It's just that their business models are equally shit.

>>95375798
Just curious, but why does everyone get up in arms about Loud House waifufags being pedos when nobody bats an eyelash at Star Vs even though the girls are about the same age? Does the fact that Star Vs is more fantasy somehow excuse it?
>>
I'm a little sad that the first episode was the best episode.
>>
File: 1503249234190.jpg (5KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
1503249234190.jpg
5KB, 233x216px
>>95375441
>You couldn't protect his smile
>>
>>95376545
There are people in TLH fandom who want to fuck the baby and the 4 year olds.
But I think it's mostly just because people with decent taste can't find any other reason people would enjoy TLH when the writing is so horribly dated, stale, and cliche. The show as a whole is just lame and obnoxious.
Star Vs. isn't a masterpiece but it has a high concept premise, a storyline, and jokes for older audiences that could conceivably endear it to someone. And its girls are post-pubescent
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.