[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone a dick in this holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 21820915._SX540_.jpg (47KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
21820915._SX540_.jpg
47KB, 540x304px
Is everyone a dick in this holy shit
>>
>>95373787
It's New York.
>>
>>95373787
Dan was a nice guy.
>>
No. Dan is just a pussy.
>>
>>95373787
Doctor Manhattan has surpassed your petty human social interactions
>>
>>95373836
>>95373867

Dan's basically Jerry from Rick and Morty.
>>
>>95373787
It was the 80s.
>>
Nite Owl and Rorschach are cool
>>
>>95373787
Psychiatrist was a nice guy.
>>
>>95373882
Jerry has had at least two successful sexual encounters.
>>
>>95373787
Hollis is a great guy, he gives Dan and Sally positive vibes when things are looking gloomy and his back material suggested he's always been a respectable figure.

Jon is also technically not a dick, he's just overwhelmed by his overall experience. I suspect anyone in his situation would act a lot more disorientated and disagreeable a lot sooner. Jon wanted to at least still appear human early on and even later wants to at least understand what it is he's losing. All this is likely because of his humble character before the accident. I will admit his 'nam scenes and a few others call into question a few things, he maybe didn't need to kill certain people. He showed he could teleport rioters and reporters to a location they were no longer of concern with ease.
>>
>>95373867
Nah, he is just repressed. Once he lets himself off the hook, he is cool as fuck. Breaking into a prison to rescue your buddy isn't a pussy move.
>>
>>95373787
what do you mean "a dick"?
>>
>>95373787
Nite Owl I
>>
>>95373787
people with power are dicks
>>
Rorschach is the only one not up his own arse.
>>
>>95373867
Sleeping with another guy's girlfriend is a dick move.
>>
>>95374594
a guy too busy with his work to give the slightest of fucks. and he already knew what she would say and where she would go and with whom and wtf they would be doing. she left him and banged dan simple af
>>
>>95374420
He's so far up his own ass that he came out the other side and went up someone else's ass: Ayn Rand.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.