[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, stop criticizing Nick Spencer and other great comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 25

Hey guys, stop criticizing Nick Spencer and other great comic creators like himself because it's harassment.
>>
File: cyberbullying tyler.png (30KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
cyberbullying tyler.png
30KB, 480x314px
>>
>>95372641
Go away D&C, we know you're just salty about marvel not hiring you
>>
>>95372641
Lotta people liking his tweets. You're just salty because he's objectively one if the biggest names of his generation.
>>
>>95372641
>>95372965
While I find the whole cyberbullying thing laughable, that doesn't seem to be what this guy's talking about. It's that people are making highly partisan reactions to creative media now, that seem to encourage or endorse violence against their creators or fans. That ain't cyberbullying.

And it is a problem, unfortunately. We've got this fucked up media war going on now between the horseshoe ends of the western political spectrum and they both get so incensed and derogatory that it's no surprise when they inspire people to go out and attack whoever for being badwrongthink.

Who's Nick Spencer by the way?
>>
>>95372641
has this shit reached gamergate levels yet?

10 years ago i never would have guessed that gamers and comic book geeks would be the vanguard for resisting SJW psychopathy.
>>
>>95372641
you can't stop crazy people from being crazy, whether or not they have youtube reviews to watch to tell them something is bad.
>>
>Hydra Cap and Red Skull cosplay banned at conventions
>normies shitting on Hydra Cap and rejecting the entire Secret Empire crossover
>all this hate and attention and yet no new sales

Man, must be shitty to be Brevoort now, eh?
>>
>>95372641
This is actually true and reasonable though. Nick is normally a tit on social media, but his point here is fair. This book is bad =/= the creator of this book is a bad person.
>>
>>95373010
A guy that likes to antagonize fans and a real company man. He works for Marvel, a company that has come out and said they prefer it when their fans are angry because it means better sales. He also mislabels the competition and bad talks them over stuff that Marvel has done in the past/is also doing.
>>
>>95373070
if you look to the upper right corner there is a unique poster count for the thread.
>>
>>95373010

That's the problem with Twitter: people with massive follower counts (like Spencer, ironically) can tag someone they don't like and set their attack dogs off without explicitly asking them to, maintaining plausible deniability.
>>
>>95373015
Let's be real, we're not any fucking better about it.
>>
File: 1505427337546.jpg (144KB, 291x505px) Image search: [Google]
1505427337546.jpg
144KB, 291x505px
>mfw peeps love cap and won't let this shit slide.
He' deserves it
>>
>>95372641
>"Hey guys could you maybe not get personal with criticism?
>"You hear that fellas?! This guy can't handle my mature and valid criticisms!"

Why don't you take your "epic bantz" to Reddit where it'd be more appreciated.
>>
File: 1505525091211.png (63KB, 1586x222px) Image search: [Google]
1505525091211.png
63KB, 1586x222px
>>95373015
Comic fans are too pussy to pull a gamergate
>>
>>95372641
So said "Marvel's bulldog".
>>
>>95372641
so, would you say that you are outraged?
>>
>>95373065
I'm joking bruh, we all know who he is.

The point is, why is he important? Why do you feel the need to run a campaign against the things he says on the internet? He's not making any real decisions or influencing your life, he's just a dude who once wrote a fun book about Spider-Man villains. He does not matter. If you don't like what he has to say, ignore it.

By getting drawn into these silly internet culture wars you're just proving his point about bipartisanism in modern media and their fanbases. The guy has no effect on you, but you JUST GOTTA fight to please that little part of your brain that makes fighting feel satisfying.
>>
>>95373042
Why do you think he left Twitter?
>>
>>95373070
>16 posts by 13 posters

You're a faggot. Congratulations.
>>
>>95373015
The current conflict in comics will never reach gamergate levels because the comic community is exponentially smaller than the gaming community. There are millions of gamers in the US alone. But comic enthusiasts are in the low thousands.
>>
>>95372641
Nick Spencer is a weak bitch.
>>
People have shit on their comics for a while.

Why are all these pros so shook right now?
>>
>>95373161
>Gawker
Didn't that die because of a Hulk Hogan sex tape, not because of gamergate?
>>
>>95372965
Tyler is truly our nigga
>>
>>95373050
>This book is bad =/= the creator of this book is a bad person.
Nick Spencer IS a bad personal though. Gabby Rivera IS a bad person. These people are more concerned with their politics and antagonizing fans on social media, than they are with doing their jobs to sell books. These people are salting the earth with their agendas, and it can't continue on like this if we want the industry to be healthy again. Something's gotta give.
>>
>>95373010
>And it is a problem, unfortunately. We've got this fucked up media war going on now between the horseshoe ends of the western political spectrum and they both get so incensed and derogatory that it's no surprise when they inspire people to go out and attack whoever for being badwrongthink.
It doesn't help that about a quarter of them are literally just bots.
>>
>>95373201
in Max Read's autopsy, he talks about how Gamergate made them lose tons of advertiser money they needed to fight the case

http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/08/did-i-kill-gawker.html
>>
File: 1400452989846.jpg (400KB, 1157x796px) Image search: [Google]
1400452989846.jpg
400KB, 1157x796px
>>95373221
Spencer's okay. At worst he has some political views you disagree with but that doesn't make him a bad person.
>>
>>95373201

That picture is from 2014, look at the post date.¨

And Gawker didn't REALLY die, the main site actually called Gawker died and the picture that owned Gawker and all the other sites was dissolved, but every Gawker site except the main one was sold off and is, to my knowledge, still running to this day with the same staff.

Nick Denton, the tool that used to own and run Gawker, didn't even go personally bankrupt because of standard accounting jew magic
>>
>>95373253

>and the picture that owned Gawker and all the other sites was dissolved

I don't know what the fuck was going on here

What I meant to write was

>And the company that owned Gawker and all the other sites was dissolved.
>>
>>95373173
>The point is, why is he important?
>He does not matter.
He DOES matter when Marvel gives him control to influence and alter the major characters we as readers have been following for decades. When he writes things like Secret Empire, it causes significant damage to the brand. These characters we love aren't just toys in a box anyone can just do as they please with. They have to have some respect for these characters. Spencer has zero respect for these characters, and for readers.
>>
>>95373246
>Then it all went away. Gawker had taken a hit — thousands of dollars of advertising gone, at least. But in the weeks we’d been hemorrhaging advertisers and goodwill, stories in the New York Times and other outlets — the real media—and a segment on The Colbert Report made it clear that the Gamergaters were the bad guys in this case, not us. The sites went back to normal.
Sounds more like Gamergaters were just one roadblock on a trail of a lot of other fuckups.
>>
>>95373251
He's not okay, but you're okay in my book for posting a crop from that trap doujin. Good taste, my dude.
>>
>>95373201
Hulk finished it but gamergate definitely put a dent into them beforehand. The entire scandal ruined the publics perception of them and other media outlets. I remember hearing that gawker had a seven digit lost in income due to advertisers pulling at one point
>>
>>95373305
What makes him not okay, my man? Was it the election?
>>
>>95373282
thats my post, fag. I'm asking a question. It wasn't like this 2 years ago, even though we were still all shitting on the comics.
>>
>>95373161
I can't imagine being over 20 and not finding shit like this image embarrassing beyond belief. This is literally "heh... don't mess with gamers" tier shit.
>>
Nick Spencer is a fucking HACK
>>
File: captain_america_steve_rogers.png (150KB, 860x201px) Image search: [Google]
captain_america_steve_rogers.png
150KB, 860x201px
>>95372641
>ask yourself "Does this need to get this personal?"
Mm, words to live by.
If only Marvel would heed its own advice.
>>
>>95373282
Imagine being this paranoid about people shitting on marlel
>>
>>95373333
>It wasn't like this 2 years ago, even though we were still all shitting on the comics.

http://nationalpost.com/afterword/spider-man-700-author-dan-slott-receiving-death-threats-for-killing-peter-parker
>>
>>95373322
Like I said here >>95373271 and here >>95373221 he's a bad personal for being selfish in prioritizing his politics over his service to the industry, an industry he doesn't respect. He doesn't care about anyone else but himself and proving himself right. He's egotistical, self-righteous, and delusional when it comes to the current state of the industry. He's a cancer, straight up.
>>
File: HAfgsfgh.jpg (35KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
HAfgsfgh.jpg
35KB, 720x540px
>>95373271
>it causes significant damage to the brand

Don't be an idiot. Marvel's poor executive decisions are the only things damaging the brand.

Normies do not and will not ever give a shit about Hydra Cap or who is currently who in actual comics. They only care about the characters they see in movies, as they see them in movies. It doesn't hugely matter in the long term for comic fans either, because they're in the wise enough to know this stuff doesn't stick.

It's always the quality of the stories themselves that fucks things up long-term. Fans know that if they wait and ignore shit like Hydra Cap things will be back to normal soon enough. What pushes them away is continually poor writing. I'd argue that Civil War II hurt Marvel way more than this recent shitty event, on account of being mind-bogglingly unnecessary.
>>
>>95373383
Death threats aren't anything new. I'm sure DC received death threats for killing Jason Todd back in the day, even though almost everyone hated him as Robin.
>>
These are the same assholes who encourage their fans to hate whoever disagrees with you AND love to piss off their fans because it's "good for sales". Suddenly it's bad when THEY'RE on the receiving end? To quote someone who is part of their own peer group, "you made your bed, get fucked in it"
>>
>>95373295
>trusting someone who refers to NYT as "real media"

Gamergate was a continuous roadblock for them. Some of their advertisers came back after some defense articles came out but the people who hated them were still really persistent in trying to fuck them up. Which was fairly easy since Gawker couldn't help but do the job for them half of the time
>>
>>95373402
>Normies do not and will not ever give a shit about Hydra Cap or who is currently who in actual comics. They only care about the characters they see in movies, as they see them in movies.
This is true, but frankly I'm not concerned about normies. At this point in comics history, it's safe to say normies will never be interested in comics ever again. Comics are a niche market, and it's this niche community I'm concerned about. To us, the comic readers, this is what matters. This is OUR hobby, OUR pastime.
>>
>>95373419
Yeah, Kirby and Simon got death threats for creating Captain America.

It's just that now it's infinitely easier to fire them off by the thousands, and to actually track someone down if you were the one in a million crazy that wasn't talking out of their ass.
>>
>>95373387
That just sounds like a lot of buzzwords to say "I don't like his politics" desu. He just made a shittily written "Now the good guy is evil" arc.
>>
>>95373445
I mean, this discussion doesn't really matter since all the Gawker websites still exist after being bought by Univision because big companies trump everyone else, no matter how autistic gamers are.
>>
>>95373470

It seems US comics are in a downwards slump, even before the SJW bullshit. It doesn't seem sustainable in the long run.
>>
>>95373488
I guess it just depends on how emotionally invested you are in comics. You don't seem to care much. That's fine. I want to see comics get better though. People like Spencer are preventing that from happening. To me, he's a villain. An antagonist, to be more accurate. I know that sounds melodramatic and makes me sound completely autistic, but that's how I view the issue.
>>
>>95373470
Yes, agreed. And we for the most part only care about whether the actual writing is good or bad.

Marvel is bad right now because its editors are nonexistent and most of its writers are hacks with zero talent, and those that aren't are writing lazy executive mandate books about shit they don't care about.

Nick Spencer writing a silly story about Captain America being evil for a while isn't killing Marvel. Fans know that stories like this happen, they blow over, and everything goes back to normal. Marvel's entire current approach to writing comics is killing Marvel.
>>
>>95372641
This would all be alleviated if people stopped using social media
>>
>>95373015
No. We're seeing similar kinds of retardation, like that milkshake thing.

>>95373161
I think the closest was, fucking GI joe of all things, when that one writer decided it would be a good idea to get into an internet slap fight with black operation iraqui freedom veterans on Sept 11th.
>>
File: Also, hi Tim.jpg (45KB, 260x323px) Image search: [Google]
Also, hi Tim.jpg
45KB, 260x323px
>>95373161
>Nothin' personnel, SJWs.
Man, Gamergate cringe is a gift.
>>
>>95373534
How? he's one of the few decent writers at marvel, shitty human being or not. Bendis, bergenza and slott do most of the damage.
>>
>>95373537
>Marvel's entire current approach to writing comics is killing Marvel.
Agreed, but stories like Secret Empire are essentially tools Marvel uses to kill Itself.
>>
>>95373568
>Bendis, bergenza and slott do most of the damage.
Yeah I agree with that. I group Spencer together with them all as one cancer, nonetheless. No "decent" writer has Secret Empire under their belt of accomplishments.
>>
>>95373553

Pandora's box has been opened. This will only blow over once Twitter shuts down one day.
>>
>>95373563
So what is feminism cringe?
A double-gift, like a double-nigger capable of twice the cotton pickin?
>>
>>95372641
>Dan Slott namesearches himself and Spider-Man everyday to pick fights with dissenters
>GOD US MARVEL WRITERS ARE BEING SO FUCKING ATTACKED
>>
>>95373601

Twitter, due to its format, is infinitely worse than YouTube. I also have no idea who that is.
>>
>>95373617

The entirety of Everyday Feminism and The Mary Sue.
>>
>>95373419
DC got bombed by Hal Jordan fans
Look up HEAT
>>
>>95373601
>I don't like extreme SJWs myself but D&C's obsessed crusade is at the point of extending to almost any comic featuring prominent female or minority characters.

This is not exclusive to one person.

A good chunk of people here hate these titles too. Because they are 99% shit.
>>
>>95372965
While right Tyler is still an unfunny nigger so nothing he says matters
>>
File: @nickspencer.png (39KB, 637x338px) Image search: [Google]
@nickspencer.png
39KB, 637x338px
>>95372641
Nick Spencer is right. Why do you have to shit on the creators themselves so much? Why can't you fags just not like their work and leave it at that?
>>
File: @nickspencer.png (39KB, 639x345px) Image search: [Google]
@nickspencer.png
39KB, 639x345px
>>95373650
So in short, stop being assholes. Just because they're doing something you don't like doesn't mean you need to just totally shit on them personally and wish them harm.
>>
>>95373009
Twiter is a liberal cesspool.
>>
>>95372641
Read what he wrote. He's not talking about fans criticising his stories, he's talking about SJWs sending him death threats.
>>
>>95373563
That's not GamerGate cringe. That's from a few years earlier, when it was still religious fundies trying to censor video games, so it was still popular to oppose censorship.
>>
>>95373808

When has a comic book creator ever been injured by an online harasser? He's just being a little bitch like usual.
>>
>>95373534
You do indeed sound melodramatic and completely autistic. It's shitty comics not a matter of life or death.
>>
>>95373534
Man, capefags are a fucking gold mine.
>>
>>95373842
When has a video game programmer ever been injured by a Gamergater?
>>
>>95373516
It's been getting smaller and smaller for a long time now. It's funny because people had scavenged some Usenet-age postings when the crash hit saying something about "Byrne's 50,000 faithful", that this was as bad as it gets and it'd never get so bad, sales-wise.

50,000 nowadays is an absurdly healthy monthly. If people don't start looking at it as an industry and trying to court different demographics (and everyone already saw betting on SJWs was a dud) they'll just run it into the ground further and further until it just has to go away because the sustainability only dwindles with each decade.
>>
>>95372641
Please do not agree with him. Spencer and his ilk eventually want to label mere disagreement with the liberal media establishment as terrorism.
>>
File: 1496624569750.jpg (17KB, 117x239px) Image search: [Google]
1496624569750.jpg
17KB, 117x239px
>>95373626
I think what's more is even when they don't find a fight, they'll make one.
Like they'll just fly off the handle about how Peter being with MJ is anti-Marvel and anyone who supports it is a misogynistic, power fantasy lusting nerd who only sees the women Peter associates with as trophies and they have to be super model figures or they're worthless and yada yada, paraphrasing of course.

I get where he thinks he's coming from with that sort of thing, but his expression is needlessly hostile in general and then goes further by trying to directly point an insulting, accusing finger at PP+MJ fans without any valid reason for such an unsubstantiated projection of their reasons, just to basically make himself seem better for disagreeing with them and make them seem worse for having their preference at all or trying to defend it or request it to be re-established, effectively silencing any legitimate points made under.
>You're just a horny squealing pig.

Rather ironic as we'll soon get to.
So on top of all this he goes even further than beyond by creating what I can only politely call caricatures of what one would consider "diverse" representation of women. Not necessarily bad characters, but with traits that seem all too geared towards comforting male needs. Yes, I'm taking a page from his book, but with reason.

See if anything someone's intentions aren't expressed from what they say but what they do, and it only comes off as him being the one with suspicious preferences in Peter's women.

Fortunately a predator often learns how to camouflage its actions, and if he paints his shortstack kitchen work savvy and Korean nymphomaniac kick as just doing his part to give one to the under represented women, well then it's all the better.

Fuck that sort of thing.
>>
>>95372641
Still mad over the backlash to Hydra Cap, eh Spencer?
>>
File: nick spencer richard spencer.jpg (78KB, 1392x334px) Image search: [Google]
nick spencer richard spencer.jpg
78KB, 1392x334px
>>95373889
Having been on the receiving end of that seems to have red pilled him a bit.
>>
>>95373010
A hypocrite, because he's saying this in response to criticism of his highly partisan comics which masquerade as balanced by erecting strawmen on both sides.
>>
>>95373971
The far-left and the far-right are living strawmen.

>>95373907
Absurd you post that about one of the few non-Jewish comic writers.
>>
>>95373650
Yep, this guy is a fucking tool.
>>
>>95374004
That doesn't change what I said.
He's a hypocrite whining about strong partisan reaction to strongly partisan media.
>>
>>95373966
That's a fake out. Nobody who believes that would later go on to tweet "don't say mean words about people in YouTube videos, they cause shootings at conventions".

Which is what he is saying now. It's the bait.
>>
>>95374004
And you think that one of the new non-jewish writers wouldn't have to bend over backwards to fit in and not get blacklisted? Come on.
>>
File: 1486354442373.jpg (224KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1486354442373.jpg
224KB, 583x1508px
>>95373837
>The left will never be the cool dudes who were against censorship and for the expression of art in whatever form it came in

Man I miss the early 2000's
>>
>>95373282
>someone has a different opinion
>must be a bot designed to attack my platform
jfc back to marvlel studios
>>
>>95374110
We had the Christian moral panic about rock music and D&D in the 80s, it was the Clintons who fought against Mortal Kombat and other videogames in the 90s, then there was the stuff with Harry Potter from the right again, and now we page left-leaning SJWs doing their censorship thing. Go back further, you can find more examples of the pendulum swinging back and forth. It is never going to end, because ultimately this is actually about a mentality of controlling what others can do vs live and let live, not a question of left vs right.
>>
>>95374042
I kinda hear that. He's probably surprised that his leftist book had a more violent partisan reaction from the far-left than it did from the right.

>>95374057
>violence against speech is bad
>threatening violence against speech is also bad

Not much of a contradiction

>>95374110
Don't worry, the pendulum will swing back again. The SJW wave will recede, and the right-wing will go back to their natural place as the chief censors.

>>95374100
You're an idiot who doesn't know anything about Spencer's past before he became a comic book writer. He's always been extremely political.

That or you're a ruseman. Harder to tell the difference every day.
>>
>>95373009
because twitter deletes comments, shadowbans and doesnt let people who dont like him even read his tweets?
as a general rule for 10 sjws who support something only one buys it
for one comment you see against it 10 comments get deleted
>>
>>95372979
he has more subscriptors than the average marvel comic has fans
>>
>>95374202
Yeah it always has been more about authoritarianism than just left or right. But it both sides don't have any issues with engaging in authoritarian mentality lately as long as they can disguise it as a necessary evil just because the other side exist
>>
>>95374270
But it seems like*

Fuck I keep making typos today
>>
>>95374247
And yet he has less than 200 on his patreon, and making comics via patreon is his TRUE goal.

Because marvel passed over him.
>>
Spencer is a despicable cunt. D&C is a despicable cunt.
>>
>>95374222
>for one comment you see against it 10 comments get deleted
triples of truth
and its not just twitter, senpai. look around you
>>
>>95374356
someone is jealous that they don't make the money that DAC does
>>
>>95374110
Americans are puritans. And since sex is a vital aspect of human experience, a lot of the discourse at a given time will be about it. In puritan american, that means the mainstream will be against sexually explicit stuff, and the counter culture in favor of them.
When mainstream is right, you get religious right and leftist buddies.
When mainstream is left, you get pc left and right...well, not buddies, but at least anti-sjws.
>>
>>95374356
the person who deletes comments in fear of just retribution is the true despicable cunt.
>>
>>95373387
>he's a bad personal for being selfish in prioritizing his politics over his service to the industry
No artist has any obligation to serve the industry. Go fuck yourself, retard.
>>
>>95374340
>he has less than 200 on his patreon
do you have any idea how patreon works? 200 people supporting him out of 37k is actually fantastic, show me other youtube channels who pull that off
>>95374377
you should alway know that people have yur back when you do this even if twitter or google doesnt let you see it
they want you to belive its not the case but if its nt the how come they have to manipulate the system?
>>
>>95374388
Are you seriously unironically defending D&C? Why?
>>
>>95374431
cause /co/umblr and marvel shills are shitposting about him being bad 24/7
>>
>>95374467
No no no. Not what I mean. I want you to explain what's good about him. What do you ding enjoyable about his videos and comics.
Talking about how much money he makes or that marvel's supposed shills or tumblr is attacking him is not an argument.
>>
>>95374431
why not defend a guy trying to change the horrid landscape that is marvlel comics division?
>>
>>95374431
He is him

The dude used to post his channel here when he had less subscribers
>>
>>95374503
he tells the truth about comics
he is a creator himself
he is a smart guy
he is fighting the SJW cancer that is infecting the us
>>
>>95374529
Well that makes more sense. I can't fathom why people would watch thousands of videos that are all about the same fucking thing.
>Marvel has bad editors
>SJWs
>People on twitter are all cunts
Every fucking video, every fucking day, over and over.
>>
This is why I only read rule 34 comics.
>>
>>95374539
No way you're not him. I mean. Do you really think that shitposting on twitter and making videos on youtube will change anything?
Rich the Leech is making more difference than this guy.
>he is a smart guy
I'm not even gonna get into that.
>>
>>95374431
"You're jealous of the money" almost always means it's the person in question posting anonymously. Slugbox does the same thing.
>>
>>95374431
Someone needs to change the horrible direction comics are going in. Who else is going to do it?
>>
File: lol titans.png (436KB, 534x529px) Image search: [Google]
lol titans.png
436KB, 534x529px
>jealous of the money
>talking about a youtuber
>>
>>95374705
Not some faggot with a phone making videos in a parking lot, that's for sure.
>>
>>95374705
And replacing it with a just as terrible output? D&C's writing fucking sucks.
>>
>>95374728
hey everyone it's ya boi, cashflow
>>
>>95373704
wow, he's still salty about DC treating him as the unproven writer he was at the time when he worked for them, and not giving him the book he wanted to write. what a bitch.
>>
>>95374749
manhattan is a cool landscape to shoot in. lots of people would watch for that alone if that was implemented more
>>
>>95374705
Why do you think the "comic skeptic Youtube community" has any pull in doing that? You really don't see what a minor symptom of a major issue this is?

People are tired of being lectured by a media that is full of shit in spheres much more important than comics, but nothing ever gives. The daily parade of "agree with us or you're a racist, mysogynist, xenophobic piece of shit" has been ongoing for god knows how long now.

And they all behave just as insular as capeshit writers because they hold the platforms and the institutional power.

Comics are just a byproduct of it, and unless the situation changes at the top, nothing's gonna happen. What do you think gives these people a leg to stand on to churn out mediocre stories and hide behind the "everyone who disagrees with me is a bigot" excuse while blocking every single person under the sun?

A media that'll coddle them at every turn and denounce any naysayer as guilty of wrongthink.
>>
>>95374616
He works in computer security, you think he isnt smart?
>>
File: carol tries not to laugh.jpg (87KB, 299x343px) Image search: [Google]
carol tries not to laugh.jpg
87KB, 299x343px
>>95374539
>he is a smart guy
>>
>>95374831
so they finally made a bruce jenner comic eh?
>>
>>95374813
Fuck off D&C, you are really obvious.
>>
>>95373282
shill harder fag
>>
post yfw you found out America can't even sell 10k
>>
>>95374356
when D&C first started his channel, you really got the impression he was enjoying it, and having fun. lately it seems all shitting on all the bad marvel books all the time is making him bitter and angry. he's even starting to curse in some of his videos, and he's been on record saying he doesn't like to curse in his videos. i think it's time to for him to change format, or take a break from bad marvel books.
>>
This is getting pathetic. How long till D&C makes another video whining about being disliked on 4chan? My god, this guy is really pathetic. A couple of weeks ago we had a thread about him and he was there, making the same arguments.
>I'm fighting against the industry!
>I'm actually doing something useful!
>Writers are shook up because of me!
>I'm smart!
>You're jealous of my moneyz!
>>
>>95374949
its hard watching your hobby die man
>>
>>95374978
Not even 8ch likes him
They think he's a pleb
>>
>>95374998
That's because he is. Of all possible Marvel books he goes after Gwenpool. What a tit.
>>
File: IMG_1329.jpg (164KB, 747x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.jpg
164KB, 747x929px
>>95374888
Couldn't have happened to a nicer writer
>>
>>95374539
>he tells the truth about comics
He either points out the obvious or overreacts
>he is a creator himself
his comics aren't good
>he is a smart guy
He's alright, I respect him as a family man who served the country
>he is fighting the SJW cancer that is infecting the us
He's getting into petty twitter arguments.
The only good thing I could of him doing is reminding people that there are still good books out there
>>95374813
He got doxxed easily
>>
>>95375010
gwenpool sucks too
>>
>>95373050
Well what did people think was going to happen when anyone with a different opinion is called a nazi
>>
>>95374539
His action comic has quips that were stale in the 80s. It's not even entertainingly bad and yet can't even reach a solid Jurgens of mediocrity.
>>
>>95374992
i know, but there are other avenues. i've been collecting and reading comics since i was 9 years old, and i'm in my thirties now. but i find other things in the medium to enjoy. marvel is dead to me for the 3 years now, i've just replaced them with other books.
>>
>>95375016
>got another hundred years in me
Gabby, please replace your bathroom's funhouse mirror with a standard one.
>>
>>95373251
Go up to Spencer & tell him you like DC as well as Marvel & see if he doesn't become a 'bad person'
>>
>>95375016
>thinks it'll live to be 135 years old
>will likely die of a stroke or heart failure at 54
>>
>>95375016
Who the hell says born day? I have literally never heard that in my life.
>>
So does the D&C guy actually make comics?
If so does he draw or is he a gimp?
>>
>>95374978
>and he was there, making the same arguments.
No he wasn't. You're as bad as the "journalists" who make shit up to stir the pot and fume more shitflinging.

>>95375010
>Of all possible Marvel books he goes after Gwenpool.
Again, more lies. If you actually watched his channel, you would know he never had anything bad to say about Gwenpool (even though that book is in fact shit). His beef is not with Gwenpool, it's with Heather Antos, the "editor" of the book.

D&C shits on all SJW books, just like us. There's no point in fighting against people on the same fucking side.
>>
Who is D&C?

Is it a website?

What the fuck is this thread, are people still salty about Secret Empire?
>>
>>95375078
Yeah I get ya, its just gets old seeing this cancer invading everything.
>>
>>95375081
i wonder how he reacts when people ask him to sign the DC books he did, at conventions
>>
>>95375147
diversity and comics its a youtube who talks about how bad marvel has gotten.
>>
>>95375147
>Who is D&C?

I'm not even sure. Some dude. Its like you can't shit on Marvel or its creators without this person somehow being brought up and argued over.

As if we weren't shitting on Marvel and its creators for years. Its shit. No way around it.
>>
>>95375147
It's a youtube channel of some pol faggot who think that he's fighting against SJWs by shitposting on twitter. He comes here regularly to post screencaps of him and Marvel writers throwing feces at each other.
>>
>>95375053
He asked people to roast the shit out of his stuff so at least he tries to not be shit unlike marvel.
>>
>>95373402
>It doesn't hugely matter in the long term for comic fans either

Up until about 3 years ago I'd say you were right, but long term fans have been checking out permanently feeling unwelcome & they would be right.
>>
>>95375188
That's called marketing, nubmnuts.
>>
>>95375176
Thanks

I dont really come on /co/ so much lately
>>
>>95375135
he wrote an indie GN back in the day, and has done some other stuff. none of it very good really. he's actually not a bad artist, and has legit insight on that aspect. but look at it this way, even a bad comicbook creator has a persepective on the industry that most don't
>>
>>95375186
A pol faggot wouldn't marry a Muslim, father a Muslim child, and have a Mexican kid from another marriage. Nice try /co/mblr.
>>
File: image.gif (212KB, 299x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
212KB, 299x450px
>>95375078
I'm older even. I've just been enjoying omnis and other reprints. There is so much good shit out there, no matter what your taste. I am baffled as to why any one bothers with stuff that makes them so fucking mad.
>>
Some Marvel "its not THAT BAD GUYS" shills in here.
>>
>>95375186
He's not /pol/
/pol/ wouldn't have a Muslim daughter
>>
File: comblr 2017.png (132KB, 936x2240px) Image search: [Google]
comblr 2017.png
132KB, 936x2240px
>>95373346
>>95373561
>>95373563
Did you even read the cap or are you just blowing it off to appear superior to /v/?

>lol what an edgelord post
>not like our threads where we spend hours talking how white people should be murdered without consequence

Protect ya neck
>>
>>95375186 >anyone who disagrees with me is /pol/
fuck off dude
>>
File: dc.jpg (32KB, 369x393px) Image search: [Google]
dc.jpg
32KB, 369x393px
*coughs*
>>
>>95375209
What do you mean?
>>
>>95375219
>>95375235
Aight. Withdrawn. Not a pol faggot. Just a faggot. Why do you people know about his family status?
>>
>>95375176
>I'm not even sure. Some dude.
>>95375212
D&C is a Youtuber. His channel is called Diversity & Comics. He reviews comics several times per day and mainly discuses the harm that SJWs are doing to the industry, mainly what Marvel is doing. /co/ despises e-celebs, so they often side against him, even though we agree on the same matters.
>>
>>95373534
Actually..you are right.

Brevoort, Amanat, Alonso, these people want us DEAD.
>>
>>95375147
You know how Enter got popular after pointing out how modern Spongebob is shit despite his own low production values?
It's the same kind of thing except with Marvel
His fan base sees him as a word of genuine credibility, /co/ sees him as a pleb after he didn't like Green Lanterns, that one road trip issue of Superman, and Priestroke
>>
>>95375252
There is no bad advertising. Marketing 101. Videos of other people "roasting" his comic brings in more viewers, more patreon supporters.
>>
>>95375218
Well, at least he draws. I found the one video I watched banal, but hardly inflammatory.
I mean who likes Carol Danvers comics?
Nobody. That's who.
>>
>>95375262
Sounds like shills. Its a classic technique. "This guy who has these opinions is shit, therefore his opinions are also shit". Distraction.

Don't care about it either way. The comics are awful, the creators act like asses on social media. This is way more noticeable in Marvel although DC isn't perfect. So its not surprising people are talking about it.
>>
>>95375262
He regurgitates stuff he gets from here, does it poorly, and 80% of the time doesn't know what he's taking about. he's a piece of shit, whether you agree or disagree with him.
>>
>>95375260
>Why do you people know about his family status?
Because he talks about his family on his channel regularly.
>>
>>95373534
Man he's not even that bad though.

Cape comics are just stupid in general, it's doomed in the long term because there's only so many stories you can tell with the same characters in the same universe with the same status quo and the only thing that renews interest are movies. At least Spencer made a fresh story about some bit characters relatively recently.
>>
>>95375281
>Enter
>popular

Nigga doug walker draws more than him
>>
>>95375312
>reviews Rat Queens
>Grabs random issue like a fucking mongoloid
>I don't know who these characters are
>But there are lesbians, RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>95375312
>He regurgitates stuff he gets from here,

We're not exactly original.
>>
>>95375283
>I found the one video I watched banal, but hardly inflammatory.
Depends on the video. He made a video on Zdarky's Spider-Man which is a book that so utterly drove me to boredom I dropped it after 2 issues, but all he could talk about is how Zdarky is some canadian moron he hates who just wants to make Spider-Man gay.

Inflammatory isn't his thing overall though, that's for sure. Cummings is more like that especially when he's trying to bait people to reply to him he goes YOU KEK FUCK OFF REEEEE and gives these special snowflakes a case to say they're _actually_ being insulted as opposed to, per usual, blocking anyone with a dissenting opinion.
>>
>>95375351
Okay, I meant relative popularity
>>
>>95375361
>YOU KEK
* KEK
>>
>>95375383
You can't write "cuck" in all-caps, only in lower caps.
I don't get it either.
>>
>>95375282
But he literally redrew a comic and is trying to take criticism for self improvement. He reads all the comments on his videos for the same reason too. They're not mutually exclusive things.
>>
>>95375383
Ladies and gentlemen, KEK is filtered now on /co/

What a time to be alive!
>>
>>95375359
no but when he does it it's obvious. he's just not very good at what he's doing. people only follow him because he's anti-sjw.
>>
>>95375400
KEK
>>
>people see a coughing middle aged man who uses basic recording and audio quality as comic's last hope
>>
>>95375407
>Now

Further proof that all the ebin redpilled doomsayers are redditors that came here during the election.
>>
>capeshit
>politics
>eceleb garbage

Wow, everything ruining /co/ in one thread
>>
>>95375312
He said he doesn't use or even know how to use 4chan, and is legitimately sad co hates him
>>
>>95375312
>He regurgitates stuff he gets from here
The dude doesn't even know how 4chan boards function on a basic level. He doesn't come here. His memes come from YouTube and twitter if anything. Those memes sometimes overlap ours.
>>
>>95375420
>he's just not very good at what he's doing. people only follow him because he's anti-sjw.

A good chunk of people who actually read comics are since they see exactly whats happening. This isn't a 4chan exclusive thing.

The Mockingbird shit proved that.
>>
>>95375461
he knows how to read it, because that one faggot spammed the link a dosen times and it kept getting deleted each time.
>>
>>95375452
>ebin redpilled doomsayers

>literally say "Zdarky's shit"
>I don't like D&C's videos either
>y-you must be a newfag from reddit

That's fascinating

Shall we discuss how 4chan could barely hold itself online for a few months for the longest time, "save as 4chan.HTA" floods that fucked up a lot of people's computers and the board splinters that even gave us many mainstays for this day?
>>
File: RzV9uIN[1].jpg (128KB, 608x832px) Image search: [Google]
RzV9uIN[1].jpg
128KB, 608x832px
>>95373201
SMASH 'EM, HULKSTER!
>>
>>95375456
Literally diet /v/
>>
>>95373704
>So in short, stop being assholes. Just because they're doing something you don't like doesn't mean you need to just totally shit on them personally and wish them harm.

Their creations are partly extensions of themselves and what they might believe. In addition if they're bad writers like this homo then he deserves to be shit on simply for doing a terrible job.
Having read parts of this dumbass event it was hamfisted bullshit, that went nowhere. He not only wasted everyone's time, he couldn't even be bothered to write it in a interesting or fun way.

Shove that shit down his throat so he mans up and does things people are entertained by or stop trying to shit on everyone who is looking for good stories.

Assholes can be assholes if they want, hes one they're many and seeing his work they're right and hes wrong.
>>
>>95375495
Like I don't like sjw's but that's literally the only reason anyone cares about him or captain cuck. These whine faggots are doing the anti-sjw version of signal boosting. they also don't do it well. When I see someone sperging out over Prieststroke of all things. I know that man has no clue what he's talking about.
>>
>>95373161
>end of the month
>10/24/14

Ok it MAY have taken longer than we thought.
>>
>>95372641
Strange how calling everyone a nazi for every little disagreement can poison the conversation.
>>
D&C is getting people back into comics
>>
>>95373010

>Who's Nick Spencer by the way?

He's the guy who said DC Rebirth is only doing well because it and its fans are all racists. So you know he's responsible for the shit he's accusing others for. A complete self-centered shithead who projects his own faults to others.
>>
>>95373042
Wait was HydraCap cosplays really banned?
>>
>>95375503
I don't know what's worse. Either it is him linking his channel and defending it in comments, or he has a few stans doing it
>>
>>95375568
More like trying to get people into his comics on patreon
>>
>>95375226
yup, same here. lately i've gotten into the whole "let's see your shelf" thing you see posted here. i've really been focusing on building a book shelf of GN collections of awesome old shit. nice thing about that is you don't have to worry about the usual collector shit like value and condition, plus you can always find GN's for super cheap on ebay.
i have a complete collections uncanny x-men, x-men (the one started by claremont and lee in the 90's), and some of the satellite x books worth tens of thousands of dollars. i kept getting those books even as they kept getting worse, and kept relaunching with no. 1's for no reason. i finally gave up for good after Kieron Gillen's Uncanny X-Men run (which was actually pretty good). that was a sad day for me.
>>
>>95375601
Rose City comic-con banned them, no word on any other place
>>
>>95375456
Thank /tv/ for bringing mainstream audiences here.
>>
Why don't people just not buy the books they don't like? Why does there need to be a conspiracy hoopla about everything?
>>
File: ad0a72aeceee41210e71686a25b136.jpg (27KB, 471x252px) Image search: [Google]
ad0a72aeceee41210e71686a25b136.jpg
27KB, 471x252px
>>95375635
>Nazi and neo-Nazi villain cosplays banned because REEEEEEE
>ignoring such a fundamental part of the origin of capes
>>
>>95375617
There are people following his advice on what comics to buy
>>
>>95375617
you mean the ones he release for free and pays artists to do lol
>>
>>95375708
>>95375728
>samefag shilling
>implying d&c has good taste
>>
>>95373181
THIS
>>
>>95372641
Aubrey was an asshole who said that you don't deserve to feel sorry for 9/11 if you aren't from NY and that if you disagree then you were a Hitler Homophobe Trump-supporter.

Dude was a cunt and deserved the backlash.
>>
>>95375283
Claremont and Busiek did some pretty good stuff with her in the 80's and 90's. Brian Reed's Ms. Marvel book was a solid read for it's entire 50 issues, had some pretty great covers, and really good interior art for most of it's run.
>>
>>95373161
We're too small and it wouldn't be worth it.
Some people tend to lose track of if some things are a dead horse like Mockingbird or Hellcat and still treat them as if they're still going on when posting them
There are people who are surprised that Green Arrow's a liberal
>>
File: IMG_1233.jpg (44KB, 375x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
44KB, 375x363px
Why do feminists think they own comics in the first place. Where did this start?
>>
>>95375872
tumblr
>>
>>95375872
Comics have been pretty liberal for a while man
>>
>>95373161

Why would they need to? ComisAlliance failed all on its own.
>>
>>95375896
Yes but not to the feminist extent
>>
>>95375902
>ComisAlliance failed all on its own.
Wait, what?
>>
>>95375859
That's not anyone losing track of anything, that's people who don't read comics finding single pages around the Internet and coming here to be outraged.
>>
>>95372641
>Marvel policy is to always make readers mad regardless of quality
>Marvel policy is to always attack anyone who cticizes your work (and compare them to Nazis/Trump)
>Marvel policy is to namesearch yourself on twitter and harass people who don't agree with you
>Marvel policy is to always stir up controversy
>why is everyone so mean to me?!!!
I wish Marvel would burn to the ground.
>>
>>95374340
>Because marvel passed over him.

Yes, that's the narrative that SJWs want to spread. He only does it because he's jealous. Fuck off, Heather.
>>
>>95373251

Trying to smear your competitors and customers as evil racists is a sign of a bad person.
>>
>>95375916

https://archive.is/MFE7l

CA was like the Polygon of superhero comics.
>>
>>95375132
birthday is gendered and racist
>>
>>95375965
I knew of the site but I just did the unthinkable act of NOT VISITING IT EVER because I knew it was bullshit. I had no idea it folded.

That's awesome.
>>
>>95375977
how is it gendered?
>>
>>95376027
no idea, Gabby just strikes me as the kind of person who would say something like that
>>
>>95375508
SMASH EM HULKSTER
>>
>>95376059
>no idea, Gabby just strikes me as the kind of person who would say something like that

Oh no! Shes Handicapable?
>>
>>95375260
Because people probably actually listened to him to form an opinion instead of regurgitating ignorant shit
>>
>>95374529
Hello pedwipie
>>
>>95375896
>>95375911
Comics have been liberal AND feminist for a long time.

They just haven't been pants-on-head retarded SJW until very recently.
>>
>>95376096
Carefull with them pronouns and jokes you're throwing around there. Folks might think you a FUCKING WHITE MALE or somehin
>>
>>95375872
They just want to shit up what is mostly enjoyed by men. Tell them men enjoy rubbing shit on them selves and they will say shit rubbing is misogynistic and they will try to remake shit rubbing to womyn ideals.
>>
>>95372641
>>95372965
>screencap of 5 twitter posts from OP
>first response is another twitter screencap
Launch the nukes, Kim.
>>
>>95376153
>Carefull with them pronouns and jokes you're throwing around there. Folks might think you a FUCKING WHITE MALE or somehin

Did you just assume my gender, race and UNIQUE SENTENCE ENHANCER?
HOW DARE YOU!
>>
>guys, like, don't criticize creators because someone might think it's a call for violence.

>btw, it's okay to punch Nazis and everyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi.
>>
>>95376145
My theory is that the US election in 2012 somehow convinced the liberals that they had finally achieved their destiny through demographics, which opened up the floodgates to the most extreme version of their idpol ideologies. tumblr existed before 2012, but it was contained in tumblr, after that year, it spread everywhere.
>>
>>95375312
:^)
>>
>>95372641

I sincerely think that people are deliberately missing his point here because it's popular to dogpile on him, and being disingenuous is a good way to facilitate that.

I've had plenty of creators whose like I didn't enjoy. Jeph Loeb's entire creative output from Ultimates 3 to Ultimatum really stands out as being egregiously insulting and offensive to me as fans of the characters and the stories in question. But I never once felt the need or the desire to bother him with it, much less do so recreationally, for sport, day after day, week after week, month after month. I just stopped buying his books. I just walked away.

I complained about them on 4Chan, because complaining about shit you hate could be fun, but I'm not a sadist and I'm not an asshole; my fun didn't need to come at the expense of another human being. I had my fun with other people who were also enjoying complaining without ever deciding that someone else's hurt feelings were necessary for my enjoyment.

What's happening these days with people is just stupid and vicious and cruel and pointlessly, needlessly ugly, and I don't understand the value of it. I don't understand what people feel that hurting other human beings does to add to their enjoyment, but there's such a *meanness* to people these days which feels like it just drags everyone down.

I'd rather everyone just relax and have a good time in ways that didn't involve hurt feelings. It's a nicer world to live in.
>>
>>95376279
>My theory is that the US election in 2012 somehow convinced the liberals that they had finally achieved their destiny through demographics, which opened up the floodgates to the most extreme version of their idpol ideologies. tumblr existed before 2012, but it was contained in tumblr, after that year, it spread everywhere.

You are actually correct. They gots an black guy all up in the white house!
That meant that America was finally liberal!

And then they find out that Obama being one of the shittiest presidents of all time had consequences.
>>
>>95376308
The creators need this lesson first. They are also often aggressive and run on "its okay if I like the people doing it" logic.

So basically, fuck them.
>>
>>95376256
spencer is a cunt, but he actually came out against the nazi punching shit.
>>
>>95376317

So far in near history George W. Bush had been worse. Liberals like to cry "Trump is worse than Bush!" but tend to forget Trump hasn't fought a costly war yet.
>>
>>95376352

No, that's dumb. That's literally saying "It's bad when they do it, so it's good when I do it!"

Listen, I agree with you that their aggression can be galling, but that doesn't mean that reciprocating is correct either. Don't sink to the level which you condemn. Be better than the person you detest. Do better than the acts which you detest. Don't be the thing you acknowledge as awful.
>>
>>95375896
Liberal =/= SJW

Fun fact, Social justice was created to by the Roman Christian Church to fight against Liberalism.
>>
>>95375242
at least link the posts that mention /pol/
>not like our threads where we spend hours talking how white people should be murdered without consequence
When has this happened? If you're trying not to seem like an outsider posting from somewhere else, where are you getting this from?
>>
>>95376604
*mentioned /pol/
>>
>>95376279
That's part of the explanation.

I just don't understand how so many people I considered fellow moderate liberals, or those who were even libertarian 10 years ago, are so batshit insane now.
>>
File: Dr Seuss on social justice.png (498KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Seuss on social justice.png
498KB, 600x514px
>>95376397
Which ironically put him directly on the SJW "Nazis who need to be punched" list.

>>95376520
Someone knows their history.
>>
>>95372641
Jesus, this is the third Marvel guy to whine about harassment this month. Just admit that people don't like you because your books suck, dude.
>>
>>95376308
Nick Spencer is an aggressor. He literally tracks down people complaining about his work amongst themselves, much as you described yourself doing, and very publicly inserts himself and all his followers into the conversation, attacking them personally and being incredibly venomous.

He isn't the victim, this is the future he chose. He deserves this. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
Well, we can all agree at least that Dan Slott handles twitter the best.
>>
>>95376916
I think what this latest tirade of tweets is about is shielding the GI Joe writer shitting through his mouth about how 'you can't be sorry for 9/11 unless you're a New Yorker' because when that clique's own employment is in the life of fire, then everyone needs to just take a step back and be chill :^)
>>
>>95375136
>"editor"
She's an assistant editor. Who gives a shit about what a glorified intern is doing? Might as well harass the janitor. Oh no a fuckin nobody with less power than an anaemic schoolgirl is loosely connected to a comic.
>>
>>95373251
The only good books Spencer has written had Steve Lieber on art so I highly suspect they Marvel Method that shit and Spencer does little actual writing to make The Fix and Superior Foes good.
>>
>>95372641
its imposible to call someone a shitty writher whitout making it personal, spencer is retarded
>>
File: knock-on-wood.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
knock-on-wood.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>95376405
Yet.
>>
>>95376819
Yeah, social justice is basically against the idea of Liberty and in favor of a hierarchy of oppression.

If you are a Liberal, you should be against the idea of people taking away Liberty and ironically equality, in favor of a hierarchy of oppression. If you are black, you are more oppressed then white people, therefore you have more freedom then white people.

That is directly against the idea of Liberty and Equality. Which is what Liberalism is founded for.
>>
>>95376405
GWB had a fairly rough deal though. No matter what he did, he was gonna draw a fuckton of criticism.
>>
>>95374769
Yeah, but his idea was really good to be fair.
>>
>>95377284
The entire reason we have a debt that'll never be paid back is because of him. Yeah, not fighting would have gotten some flak. We would have also still have a surplus and had less issues in the middle east.
>>
>>95373626
Does Slott really google himself to fight with critics?
>>
>>95377284
Because he is a fucking moron.
>>
>>95372641
I don't get, if people call the things you write shit and a lot of people agree and then also call it shit, is it really harassment? Shouldn't someone whose writing is awful have a hard time getting jobs that involve writing?
>>
>>95377378
He doesn't need to, he has an alert set up so they email him every time one of their crawlers finds his name.
>>
>>95377271
That's because they aren't liberals, they are socialist.
>>
>>95377480
They still get paid even if their comics don't sell a single issue
The people in control don't give a shit
>>
I don't get why D&C always gets the most flak here when Capn Cummies does everything he does but with actual hostility and intent, the fucker got suspended from twitter for shitting out loud.
>>
>>95377670
Does Capn Cummies shill his channel here?
>>
>>95376405
We've made it 5 days past Sept 11th without a major terrorist attack on US soil, that already makes Trump better than Dubya.

>>95377271
>If you are a Liberal, you should be against the idea of people taking away Liberty and ironically equality, in favor of a hierarchy of oppression.

THIS THIS THIS

>>95377284
True, but he didn't have to invade Iraq. Not to mention Medicare Plan D, No Child Left Behind, etc

>>95377356
>The entire reason we have a debt that'll never be paid back is because of him.

I think Reagan deserves the most blame for that.
>>
>>95376279
Smartphones anon, Smartphones.

Giving people 24/7 access to the Internet, and it's constant stream of people agreeing with you or being the enemy have just emboldened extreme views of all kinds.
>>
>>95376405
Bush had barely started a war by this point in his first term, though.
>>
>>95375132
>>95375977
I like it. There's been no human born of an artificial womb, she can't even reach and say that's the oppression she's fighting with her dumb snowflake rendition of 'birthday'. It can't be deflected that she pulled that out of her ass just to be different and edgy, and it reflects across the rest of the entirety of her stretched -ists and -isms excuses for being an edgy, abrasive asshole.
>>
>>95377378
Yes. He's harassed tons of people who weren't even talking to him then sends his fanbase to dox and harass them.
The he tweets how people who dox and harass people are right-wing sexist hitlers.

If Slott were to get cancer tomorrow it would be deserved.
>>
>>95375219
>/co/mblr
How does this make any sense? "See Oh Mubler"? What word is this supposed to sound like?
>>
>>95379291
I read it as combler. Like a cobbler but completely unappetizing.
>>
>>95379377
But the board's name is pronounced See Oh. That makes no sense.
>>
>>95379391
Not if you're pronouncing it like co-mics.
>>
>>95376638
Maybe they were never normal. Maybe Trump just removed their masks.
>>
>>95379595
Which is pronounced "See omics".
>>
>>95379854
Oh, this is rich coming from the side that marched in the streets chanting about Jews and white supremacy.
>>
>>95379876
See? Mask off.
>>
>>95379903
>S-SEE? THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON!!!
Why do you guys whine about liberals CONSTANTLY but then when liberals challenge you to defend your arguments you just deflect?
>>
>>95379925
Shut up fag. You're just being a contrarian wanting to argue
This is no longer a right vs. left, republican or democrat thing. It's EXTREMISTS vs moderates. The pushbacks is from normal people tired of hearing political bickering 24/7
>>
>>95379876
Those guys are a minority who aren't represented by a single politician in the federal government. Id pol is embraced by practically all mainstream Democrats.
>>
>>95379925
You need a stronger skin glue.
>>
>>95373010
>that seem to encourage or endorse violence against their creators or fans
that's always actionable behavior, if he has an example he should bring it to the police.

But he's not talking about that of course.
>>
>>95374992
pretty much. I agree that he's moving into being more aggressive than usual, but the whole industry is going up in flames and the editorial at marvel is still pretending everything's just fine.

He should look for more comics that he enjoys though, I agree with that.
>>
>>95375508
Smash 'em Hulkster. Smash 'em good.
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.