[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Stewie smarter than Rick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: oldman & baby.jpg (45KB, 418x346px) Image search: [Google]
oldman & baby.jpg
45KB, 418x346px
I mean, Stewie's got time travel down pat. meanwhile, Rick has his Time Travel shit on the shelf. he cant do it.

checkmate, Rickfags.
>>
Probably, yeah.

For starters Stewie's a kid, and it seems unlikely that Rick has always been as smart as he is. So Stewie has a head start in that regard.

With that said I'm pretty sure that Rick could time travel if he wanted to- it's just that the writers aren't interested in doing that kind of thing. Probably because the show's already pretty on the nose about being a back to the future parody.
>>
File: IMG_6940.gif (497KB, 322x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6940.gif
497KB, 322x446px
>>95371684
Didn't Stewie also master interdimensional travel as well?
>>
>>95371684
I think that implies Rick's put his time travel shit away, and is done with it. Considering how events are in the R&M verse, time travel would be the equivalent of switching languages on a Vidya gaem you never played.

As we can kinda tell, Rick likes to be certain of everything going on in his life. If there's two Rick's mucking shit up, it could lead to all sorts of headaches.

Also as seen, Stewie has exploited his universe's lazy physics involving tropes to get his inventions. Rick instead has created objects that could believable cross worlds or shoot people from his belt.
>>
>>95371684
stewei figured out time travel so yes
>>
Is Stewie an atheist though? If not then Rick's smarter.
>>
>>95372205
>Rick's smarter because he's an atheist
>a bloo bloo bloo, I love you God because I can't fix my stupid collar
>>
Does Stewie grow up to be Rick?
>>
File: 1479992262812.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1479992262812.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>95371766
>Rick instead has created objects that could believable cross worlds or shoot people from his belt.
>>
>>95372205
Considering the twists and turns in all the sci-fi episodes of these shows, the evidence of the universe being created by a God is more logical than the Big Bang.

I mean Rick is literally a God to a pocket universe.
>>
>>95372740
I'm calling Matpat now.
>>
>>95372205
Considering that Jesus is confirmed to exist AND to have divine powers in the Family Guy universe, would you mind explaining that statement?
>>
>>95372876
Global warming is confirmed to exist and be caused by humans, and there are lots of people who don't believe in it.
>>
>>95371766
>If there's two Rick's mucking shit up, it could lead to all sorts of headaches.
But, there's more than two Ricks in Rick and Morty. There's, like, multiverses full of them.
>>
>>95372973
Um, sorry sweetie, you're probably too young to remember the Ice Age, but the Earth gets colder and hotter in cycles.
>>
>>95372876
Does no one remember that Satan exists and has magical powers?
I don't really get why Rick is an atheist when the lord of darkness who was cast out from heaven literally exists.
>>
>>95371684
I love how reciting bullshit you read off Wikipedia and building nonsensical sci fi shit out of nothing is all it takes to be considered smart.
>>
>>95373039
Earth's weather cycles over a long period of time, but climate change exists, go back to /pol/
>>
>>95372973
And do you call those people "smart" for refusing to believe evidence that is presented to them? That's a complete 180 on the original argument.
>>
>>95373058
Same thing happened with Fullmetal Alchemist. Ed made a huge deal in Liore about not believing in God, which is kind of retarded when God repossessed two of his limbs.
>>
>>95373118
Yes, the climate changes every single day.
>>
>>95372205
>Being an atheist means you're smarter
Fuck off
>>
>>95373039
>Um, sorry sweetie
Not the guy you're replying to but limpwrist posting is looked down upon here
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.