[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can we do to save him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: The Little Guy.jpg (726KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
The Little Guy.jpg
726KB, 3840x2160px
What can we do to save him?
>>
End capitalism.

Or something. Maybe a kickstarter campaign, I don't know.
>>
Make sure to peruse all the Dominator lewds you can; Google will detect the high demand and eventually we will see more WoY being produced.
>>
>>95371053
can i peruse Sylvia lewds
>>
File: atomicbomb.png (220KB, 400x536px) Image search: [Google]
atomicbomb.png
220KB, 400x536px
>>95371053
you all will have me alone to thank if the show comes back then
>>
>>95371362
and not the folks behind the petition
>>
>>95371466
>petition flopped
>show's not renewed
>Domninator content keeps submitted til this very day
dominatorfags 1: other WOYfags 0
>>
>>95371484
>>petition flopped
It didn't get sent in yet, rather than sending it in half baked they're waiting.

At first I didn't want to call you pretentious on the offhand you were being chill but you're just a cunt.
>>
>>95370761
Nothing.
>>
>>95371501
>It didn't get sent in yet, rather than sending it in half baked they're waiting.
what do you mean 'yet', saveWOY campaing and petition were initiated shortly after the show ended, and that was more than a year ago. was it never sent in the frist place? or there's another petition i'm unaware of?
>>
>>95371573
It didn't hit the goal number yet. You can still sign it.
>>
File: 1473959693589.png (327KB, 696x646px) Image search: [Google]
1473959693589.png
327KB, 696x646px
>>95371636
>we couldn't collect 50k votes in a year
that's genuinely sad
if that's the right petition i'm looking at, that is
>>
>>95371501
>rather than sending it in half baked they're waiting
No, this was he, Anon,
But Wander is no more. O setting sun,
As in thy red rays thou dost sink to-night,
So in his red blood Wander's day is set;
The sun of Disney is set! Our day is gone;
Clouds, dews, and dangers come; our deeds are done!
Mistrust of my success hath done this deed.
>>
>>95371745
what?
>>
>>95372044
Good friends, sweet friends, let me not stir you up
To such a sudden flood of mutiny.
They that have done this deed are honourable:
What private griefs they have, alas, I know not,
That made them do it: they are wise and honourable,
And will, no doubt, with reasons answer you.
I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts:
I am no orator, as Hater is;
But, as you know me all, a plain blunt man,
That love my spoon; and that they know full well
That gave me public leave to speak of him:
For I have neither wit, nor words, nor worth,
Action, nor utterance, nor the power of speech,
To stir men's blood: I only speak right on;
I tell you that which you yourselves do know;
Show you sweet Wander's wounds, poor poor dumb mouths,
And bid them speak for me: but were I Hater,
And Hater Sylvia, there were a Sylvia,
Would ruffle up your spirits and put a tongue
In every wound of Wander that should move
The stones of Disney to rise and mutiny.
>>
>>95371687
The biggest petition has >45k
>>
>>95372878
thats fine

they send it in it'd be fine
>>
File: the wander has become amorous.png (35KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
the wander has become amorous.png
35KB, 500x357px
Draw copious amounts of Wander x Lord Hater smut, so much of it that it ends up flooding search results, thus bringing Wander Over Yonder back to the public eye!
>>
>>95374596
Easy, skip every step and get right to shipping a character with Google. Not a google waifu, just the logo.

Make so much Wander Over Yonder X Google art that it gets in the eye of the results.
>>
>>95374804
wander X the two o's in google?
>>
File: IMG_20170915_183118.jpg (178KB, 577x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170915_183118.jpg
178KB, 577x960px
>>95370971
Lol this!! Seize le MEMES of production (xD!!!)
>>
>>95371484
>the blatant waifufag eye candy gets content to this day
GEE
>>
>>95370761
I heard that Disney is gonna release an app/website that you can watch all of the shows on, like that CN app, so along with all the other stuff anons have mentioned watching the show on that instead of pirating it will probably help.

If you guys were in control of season 3 for whatever reason and had the ability to do whatever you wanted in the story, what would you do? I'd probably just have some more hints to Wander's backstory added and then let the actual staff handle the rest because I know I'd screw it up if I tried doing anything more than that.
>>
>Thank you to everyone who contributed! There was a large selection of content on the drive. 246 pieces of fanart, 22 letters, 6 poems, 60 Reasons to SaveWOY, 7 videos/animations, 2 top tens, SaveDisneyShows-SaveWOY ‘What does Wander mean to you?’ comments, 2 of my survey results (one for savewoy and one for merchandise) the petition signature list (33,729 signatures) 6000+ petition comments and a screenshot of the world map.

#SaveWOY organizers sent this to Disney last year and nothing happened. If this didn't convince them, then there's basically nothing else we can do that would.
>>
>>95376020
Anon, don't stop hoping. Even if it has an extremely high chance of never happening, we should still hope because otherwise we're fucked.
>>
>>95376095
we're fucked anyway
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.