[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbing of age. Doa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Tonight's strip.
>>
Why do you care about this shit?
>>
Why does everything have to be gay now?
>>
File: laughinShoes.jpg (23KB, 400x322px) Image search: [Google]
laughinShoes.jpg
23KB, 400x322px
>>95370017
>now
>>
>>95369665
This lazy nigger used the exact same panel six times in a row. Wow, and people wonder why comics are shit when assholes like this aren't held accountable.
>>
File: lies.png (603KB, 1263x647px) Image search: [Google]
lies.png
603KB, 1263x647px
>>95370017
>now
>>
Great, we're in the "Oh look, it's fucking nothing" phase... and we can't stop reading, in case we get into the "Holy shit, what was Willis thinking?" phase
>>
Danny is the purest.
>>
>>95369665
Someone edit this to give Ethan an erection.
>>
File: DannyEthanHeadOnMyShoulderSmile.png (33KB, 157x264px) Image search: [Google]
DannyEthanHeadOnMyShoulderSmile.png
33KB, 157x264px
>>95369665
I can't believe Willis had it in him, but this one and the last one are pretty good. He didn't even try to force a punchline in this one and the last one was okay. I found the last one cuter, though.

I'm sure we'll eventually get back to Joyce and Jacob which will surely include some hamfisted racism thing (although it kinda started as one) just like how the Sal Amber stuff turned into an extremely unrelated racism thing.
>>
>>95371964
But Anon, if Sal doesn't use racism as a scapegoat for every single one of her shitty life choices, how else are we meant to ignore the fact that she's a violent ex-con?
>>
If you have a buffer of several months worth of strips you don't have the right to be this lazy.
>>
>>95371155
To be fair, we're also interested in seeing if buff Diglett is going to use Bulldoze on Joyce's pussy.

>>95371964
The prior one and the one before it were better; this strip only needed to be three panels long and would work better with a different setup or as a cut away.
>>
File: 1496693820225.jpg (246KB, 867x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496693820225.jpg
246KB, 867x630px
>>95370017
> current year
> not forsaking your 6 billion years of evolution for a chaotic nonstarter society where reproductive normality is hunted and persecuted in favor of evolutionary dead ends
>>
>>95371964
>I can't believe Willis had it in him, but this one and the last one are pretty good.
Dude, it's six identical panels where nothing happens. It's not AWFUL, in that it's not a forced punchline and it's progressing a bit towards showing the Token Gay having a crush on Whiner-Turned-Gay, but that doesn't automatically make it good.
>>
>>95372104
In the case I'm talking about (the rally) Sal didn't use anything as a scapegoat anything it was just Willis doing shitty writing.

>>95372203
>>95372146
I like that it's a character moment, the panel reuse doesn't bother me in the context and I don't like this comic's reliance on cutaways. I also like the Ethan and Danny relationship so there's accounting for taste. I don't expect everyone to agree, but when I think of the other shit to go on to in this comic I appreciate stuff like this.

I mean Joyce is basically going on a date with a dude that she finds incredibly hot but she doesn't realize? That shit's gonna end terribly. Amber is a garbage fire who does whatever, no one challenges her and she's somehow always the victim and Billie is moving a short distance away and it's being treated like the end of the world. So yeah admittedly it's in contrast to the rest of what's going on, but I do like the last one and this one is a fine coda. In my opinion
>>
This is the definition of gay-baiting.
I'm going to assume this whole scene is meant to remind us that there's supposed to be sexual (not romantic, but sexual [1]) tension between Ethan and Danny. Remember when Mike decided to seduce Ethan in order to get Danny off his ass and go Goatse for Ethan's horse dick? Remember how that kind of just petered out and ended with Ethan and Mike doxxing people on a Transformers forum? Do you think the two were ever banned?

[1] - I say this because I'm pretty sure most if not every relationship in DOA has been sparked from a sexual thrill before becoming a real relationship built on trust/love/support/etc.
>>
>>95369665

>Reminder that if you call out the lazy copy-pasting of the art Willy will pitch a shitfit
>>
>>95369665
If I had any skill at all, I'd make a "Danny... you're gay" edit of this...

Have we ever seen Bendis and Willis in the same place at the same time?
>>
>>95372498
The problem with Willis' cutaways is that they're frequently irrelevant to the prior scene. In this case you could use a truncated version of this strip as something of a "punchline" to someone making a crack at Joyce about her dating Ethan.
>>
>>95369665
This is almost cute.

>>95372961
Especially with the lengths he goes to in order to avoid those complaints.
>>
Amazi-girl reminds me of Faye from QC from the design to the personality. Split personality superpower girl is new though
>>
>>95376300
I think the violence and alternate identity comes from Willis's vicious desire to be right all the time and the things he would do if he weren't afraid to do more than yell at people on the Internet.
>>
>>95376529
I kinda want to get Willis a gym membership and personal trainer just to see if he'll turn into the asshole meathead he wishes he was.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.