[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Venture Bros in just 422 days, how hyped are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bump.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bump.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
New Venture Bros in just 422 days, how hyped are you?
>>
>>95369541
pretty hyped. i hope orpheus comes back and Sgt Hatred fights captain sunshine
>>
>>95369541
>Over a year
Not hyped at all. Let me know when we're in the two month range. There's a million ways this can tits up in the meantime.
>>
I just binged the latest season for the first time.

Vendata and Blue Morpho are the same person, yes?
>>
File: 8ball.png (410KB, 958x705px) Image search: [Google]
8ball.png
410KB, 958x705px
>>95369710
>>
>>95369541
Why so long? Is it expensive or something?
>>
>>95371610
there's two guys working on it and they value quality
also hopefully 16 episodes??
>>
>>95371647
But still

3 FUCKING YEARS FOR NEW EPISODES? And only 8 of them at that? Christ. It shouldn't take you three years to write 8 episodes.
>>
Not hyped at all, Season 6 has been really lame. They're out of steam and ideas obviously, they need to wrap it up in one big special and be done with it.
>>
>>95369541
Pretty hyped but i want it to be the last season or at least start winding up for an ending
>>
>>95371719
nope
>>
>>95371610
>>95371647
>>95371679
1) They value quality over quantity

2) [as] is fucked production-wise, they advocate quarter-hour shows because that means new seasons are a little quicker to make (every 1-2 years as opposed to VB which insists on being a half-hour)

3) They always order 8-10 episodes regardless of the show, it's just how they do it
>>
>>95371679
This. Especially when they didn't even cap off last season with a proper ending.
>>
>>95369541
I haven't watched anything since the Holloween special. I lost interest.
>>
>>95372803
Oh fuck you. At some point "quality over quantity" doesn't cut it as an excuse. That's how we ended up with the Half Life 3 bullshit.
>>
>>95372803

>implying Seasons 5 and 6 were "quality"
>>
>>95371610

The people that do the voices are also the people that are doing the animation. They are a small team working on a cartoon that does the artwork traditionally to capture that 80's cartoon feel. They also do a lot of factchecking with lore to make sure not to retcon anything. They have a much smaller budget than Rick And Morty and it took Rick And Morty 2 years to release Season 3 so be patient. :)
>>
>>95373450

The show is coming to an end and they are trying to cram as much of the story as they can within 10 episodes per season.
>>
>>95373483

>The show is coming to an end and they are trying to cram as much of the story as they can

I think the opposite. Season 6 was filled to the brim with filler with the overplot being about... arching? The concept that seems to have been forgotten and really out of place after all the changes in the world. It all felt really noncommittal.
>>
>>95369541
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.