[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this taste like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3311.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3311.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
What does this taste like?
>>
It's the impossible flavor of your own completion. Duh.
>>
>>95362848
There is no taste. Only pleasure.
>>
>>95362848
salty milk and coins
>>
>>95362848
The shattering of the grand illusion.
>>
It tastes like pickle.
>>
It tastes like heaven
>>
semen
>>
It tastes like Reddit
>>
Which tastes better?
>>
Dubble bubble and oreo filling
>>
>>95363176
This. They said it right in the episode.
>>
>>95362848
It tastes good.
>>
It's fourth flavor flavored.
>>
File: hilariousss.jpg (66KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
hilariousss.jpg
66KB, 516x526px
it is banana flavored
>>
>>95362848
Worth it
>>
Bags of Sand
>>
>>95363198
kek
>>
>>95363006
i've seen that video
>>
>>95364223
its too bad she went full SJW.
>>
>>95362848
It taste like good feelings.

Are you able to taste bad feelings? I can. Like just today when someone idiot came right at me to pass someone at a stop sign, I could taste something more bitter than grapefruit. It's distinctly on my tongue too.
>>
What kind of dosage do the chemicals have in a Simple Rick's wafer? What happens if you eat a dozen of them in a sitting? How much are they sold for?
>>
I don't think it has a real taste it's just a chemical reaction so whatever you think freedom tastes like.
>>
>>95364988
Isn't all taste a chemical reaction?
>>
File: america05.jpg (103KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
america05.jpg
103KB, 400x260px
>>95364988
French Fries?
>>
Nothing. Ricks just love the taste of another Ricks suffering
>>
>>95362848
Like the fourth flavor of Ice Cream
>>
>>95365163
Yes so when I cum in you mouth your chemicals are reacting to my nutjuice
>>
>>95364467
>bitter=bad

Are you 12?
>>
>>95362848
I really hate that the apostrophe is upside-down.
>>
>>95362848

Looks like strawberry cream, except when you eat it you probably get a super dopamine boost or something.
>>
>>95362848
Memberberries.
>>
>>95365352
Yes
>>
>>95363296
I'd argue worker Rick's revolution fluid would taste arguably better considering the position all the other Ricks eating it are.
>>
>>95365404
I member.
>>
reddit
>>
>>95362848
Sixty iterations off the central finite curve, there's a Rick that works more with wood than polarity plating. His name is Simple Rick, but he's no dummy. He realized long ago that the greatest thing he'd ever create was his daughter. We captured that moment and run it on a loop through Simple Rick's mind, and the chemical that makes his brain secrete goes into every Simple Rick simple wafer's wafer cookie.

Come home to the impossible flavor of your own completion.....come home to Simple Rick's.
>>
>>95362848
Both versions would probably induce a Joy-like effect, blocking out all other emotions in favor of the one it gives.
The Old formula would probably give you the feeling of being in-sync with the world around you, knowing that you have something worth living for.
The New formula would likely more akin to a rush of power, much like when a Rick realizes that they are the master of their universe.
>>
wafer that contains memory
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.