[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoon tropes that you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>Villain hates hero because of some shit a villain did to him.
>Boys vs Girls episode
>The boys act like retarded jackasses and the girls act like normal.
>Villain has a perfect chance to kill the Hero
>"No, I want him to suffer lol"
>Villain takes hero's gear and toys with them instead of just killing them.
>>
>what are shows made for literal children

Why do I even come to this board.
>>
>Villain is being manipulated by a villain who in turn is being manipulated by a villain
>>
>IF YOU KILL THE VILLIAN YOU'LL BE JUST LIKE HIM!
>>
>the dumbest female character is still smarter than the smartest male character
>>
>Atheist character is still an atheist after he sees God/Gods
>>
>>95359423

>Character has a grappling hook that will magically ALWAYS perfectly wrap around something every fucking time.
>Evil villian is evil and unstoppable until the hero gives him a "grinch" moment where he realizes his mom/dad/gf/sibling/friend did a nice thing like the hero did and they hesitate
>villian gloats a lot giving the hero a chance to sucker punch them and save the day
>despite everything being very secular, some small spiritual hint of higher power is left winking at the audience so as not to offend the masses of believers in the western country the show/movie is showing in
>evil asshole character gets no cumupance because "thats how it happens in da reelz wurld!"
>hero with no super powers or special weapons regularly fights god like beings and wins without a scratch and continues to do so for more than 80 years of existence.
>>
What's the point of having these threads if you just keep posting the same exact tropes in greentext? Are you just venting off some frustration over cartoons you can't let go off?
>>
>>95360213
Most of them seem to be tropes that only ever apply to action cartoons
>>
>>95360213
No it's meant to talk about cartoons on a board for cartoons
>>
File: season 2 finale but better.jpg (50KB, 437x187px) Image search: [Google]
season 2 finale but better.jpg
50KB, 437x187px
>>95359423
>antagonist completely fucks over another character, just full-on sends them to the shadow realm
>the character that got fucked over never gets revenge
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.