[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragons: Race to the Edge Season 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: Le Happy Merchant.jpg (141KB, 819x679px) Image search: [Google]
Le Happy Merchant.jpg
141KB, 819x679px
Why am I not seeing anyone talking about this? This season was amazing!
>>
>>95359241
Traitor Johan. I recently finished the previous season with the submarine, is there a hd download for the next one floating around the internet yet?
>>
>>95359241
/co/ doesn't watch netflix shows unless they are bojack.
>>
>>95359241

this has 5 seasons wtf?
>>
>>95359641
Well, they release with 13 episodes so they're more like half seasons.
And soon their 3 year run will be at an end.
>>
I'm glad Dagur is back and had closure with the issue about his dad but I really hate Viggo is still alive.
>>
File: projection.jpg (699KB, 1600x900px)
projection.jpg
699KB, 1600x900px
>>95360403
But the show isn't over yet.
The mystery of the Dragon Eye couldn't have ended just like that.
>>
File: Super_lame.jpg (227KB, 425x402px) Image search: [Google]
Super_lame.jpg
227KB, 425x402px
>>95359241
Johann, despite being this villain that caused this great tragedy on Berk, has been trading with them for years. How has no one recognized him? Is it the facial hair or vernacular throwing them off?
>>
File: 5022729-darkman_unmasked[1].jpg (39KB, 389x407px) Image search: [Google]
5022729-darkman_unmasked[1].jpg
39KB, 389x407px
>>95360440
>>95360403

I think viggo should have been more scarred, really.

He looks like they just changed the texture file

At least burn off that little beard.
>>
>>95360650
He should be dead. He fell in a god damn volcano.
>>
>>95360622

What? No that was Draggo. Johan didn't appear on Berk in the dragon hunter capacity, I think.
>>
>>95360661

And he hasn't actually added anything to the new season. It would have been better if he died like Riker did.
>>
It will never not irritate me how every fucking crook looks the exact fucking same
How cheap can you get that you can't even afford to give those fuckers different body types
Seriously
>>
>>95360727
Problem with the goons is that we can see the faces. So many cartoons have duplicate goons but the faces are covered up so you can't see they're really all the same.
>>
>>95360403
I agree.

>>95360661
Shhh don't think about it anon. Chris and Wesker fought each other in a volcano and Chris punched a boulder. In animation anything is possible.

>>95360706
I thought that indian or african looking motherfucker died in the previous season then I see him being one of the main antagonists in season 5.
>>
>>95360727
All of the Flyers seem to be Hiccup clones judging from their bodytype. They just changed skin color and masked them up.
>>
I absolutely hated the feminist focused episode 4.
>>
>>95360902
Jesus christ can /co/ go one day without going mentally /pol/?
>>
>>95359241
Can't (read: too lazy) find a torrent so I kinda dropped off around when they met those defender whatevers and the season finale cliffhanger
>>
>>95360403
I've always hated Viggo. I don't just wish he died, I wish he never existed.
>>
>>95360928
Not /pol/ just common fucking sense. How can you even enable them like that? That episode was shit!
>>
File: valkyries.jpg (54KB, 331x362px) Image search: [Google]
valkyries.jpg
54KB, 331x362px
>>95362271
They're valkyries/Amazonians with less anger. If you actually paid attention to the episode the whole reason why the island is full of females is because the mother razorwhips will attack any males that gets near the nesting grounds. Because male reazorwhips will kill the babies. Just like lions and bears.
>>
>>95361957
But he's the chessmaster archetype.
Those are always the best villains.
>>
>>95359241
>Why am I not seeing anyone talking about this?

A lot of /co/ couldn't get over how mediocre the first few episodes of season 1 were, and never came back. The show does not make a good first impression.
>>
>>95362967
Of Race to the Edge or Riders of Berk?
>>
>>95363040
They aren't really different shows all things considered, but I did mean Riders of Berk.
>>
>>95363129
I think the problem overall is that it's stuck in that niche where it knows it doesn't matter to the movies so it never does anything to contradict them.
Race to the Edge gets further shoved into the prequel niche where its own plot moves glacially and instead most of what's happening is setting up something that'll happen in HTTYD2
>>
>>95362827
Maybe, but not the way Viggo did it. That "all according to keikaku" shit gets old after the second time. Even if it's all according to keikaku, we don't need to hear it every time he shows up.
>>
>>95362764
I hated their high and mighty attitudes. It's just the type of passive aggressive perfect women society found in feminist fiction. They are super nice too other women to the point it sounds fake as fuck while being condescending towards males.
>>
>>95359616
I don't want my friends to see I watch kids cartoons.
You have to understand!
>>
File: 136777.jpg (230KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
136777.jpg
230KB, 800x800px
>>95365121
Did you totally block out the part where Snotlout was acting like an all high and mighty douche when he was saved by them? They totally acted normal with the other guys.
>>
>>95365331
That is part of his character. When has he not acted like that? His whole family is like that. That entire episode was structured to brainwash boys into thinking they have to respect women instead of respect is earned. Common courtesy is given.
>>
>>95365366
Act like shit, get treated like shit.
>>
>>95365477
Nah you're just an enabler thinking sticking up for feminism will get you laid. I just hope I never have to see those cunts again.
>>
File: 019.png (27KB, 148x243px) Image search: [Google]
019.png
27KB, 148x243px
>>95365790
So sticking up with feminism will get me the D? Is this bizarro world?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.