[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, what the fuck was wrong with the 90's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: really really big man.gif (686KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
really really big man.gif
686KB, 450x337px
Yo, what the fuck was wrong with the 90's?
>>
>>95353821
nothing. it was the best time for animation
>>
>>95353821
This episode fucked me up. I was scared shitless by that nipple guy.
>>
Gross out humor was popular. Not completely sure, but I'm pretty sure it started in the late 80s and when Ren and Stimpy did it, it became a thing for a while for cartoons.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1440x1080px
Who would win?
>>
>>95353821
Nothing. Cold War was over, economy was good, internet was fresh and accessible to millions, and terrorism was a word that made you think of Ireland in the 60s.
>>
There's a Fuckton of episodes up to the early 2000's that can't be shown in today's televisiosn

Nasty Patty as an example
>>
>>95354422
johnny bravo was actually pretty feminist if you think about it. whenever he hit on women, something bad would happen to him that was slapstick
>>
>>95354543

And there's a whole episode about him turning into a woman to teach him that catcalling women is bad
>>
>>95354543

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bU0cLljn_4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxB-jECxGos
>>
>>95353821
I don't see the problem.
His Nipples of the Future were great.
>>
>>95353821
I think it was that cartoon makers of that time had grown up in the 70s, which was a godawful time for animation when tv cartoons were generally cheaply made and played way too mild and safe. A lot of 90s cartoons rebel against their predecessors and try to bring animation back to its whacky roots, but sometimes over compensated and pushed the envelope a little hard.
>>
Not much. It was practically the only decade where corporate greed was largely absent from the major animation stations. Still not sure why, though.
Also this:>>95355595
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.