[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
His show is Reddit
>>
he's here for no reason
nothing matters
you must bash the fash
>>
>>95351709
He wants a better life for his fellow Mortys.
>>
>>95351709
He's the Mortiest Morty.
>>
He believes Ricks and Morties are so reprehensible that the only moral choice would be the complete extermination of them
>>
>>95351709
He's probably the Morty from a dimension where Rick is the Morty and Morty the Rick, yet they don't acknowledge him as a Rick because he is and will always be just a Morty.
>>
>>95351709
He wants to break the wheel
>>
>>95352234
I hope that isn't the case.
>>
>>95354442

It's infinite realities, there may very well be one where Morty is just as smart, if not smarter than Rick and they came to blows.
>>
>>95354481
>>95352234
There's a theory that Morty is a lot smarter than what's implied given that he becomes a crazy successful broker after removing his toxicity, something that requires more than just the sociopathic traits attributed to him.

I like to think he's the baby Morty in Rick's memories since the baby couldn't be "our" Morty
>>
File: rest-and-ricklaxation.jpg (43KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
rest-and-ricklaxation.jpg
43KB, 720x404px
Just saw episode 6.I fucking hate status quo.
>>
>>95351709
He's our Rick's original Morty.

He's out for something a bit more sophisticated than revenge, but just as detrimental.
>>
>>95354570
That's what rule 34 is for OP
>>
He thinks Rick Prime(the rick we follow) is responsible for the suffering of all Mortys. He wants to end the oppression and exploitation of all Mortys by all Ricks.

He has achieved it partial, since he took over the Citadel and made the Ricks and Mortys equal under his rule. Now he just needs to get the Ricks and Mortys that adventure, and then Rick Prime and Morty C-137.
>>
>>95351709
Not enough Rick dicking
>>
>>95351709
Hes a Morty from a reality where everyone has 0 morality and no fucks to give. End result is a Morty who backstabs a Rick first chance he gets.

But why stop there? Why wait to be fall pray to some wondering Rick when you can be the moriest morty of them all?
>>
I think that Evil Morty comes from a dimension where Rick died when he was very young or maybe even before he was born. The comics pretty much confirm that a completely Rickless Morty can become an evil supergenius.
>>
>>95351751
this. support le drumpf resistance by sucking dan harmon's micropenis off
>>
evil morty is actually an eviler rick
>>
File: 23456789098763456789-096543.gif (501KB, 240x130px) Image search: [Google]
23456789098763456789-096543.gif
501KB, 240x130px
>>95351833
So is he like the anti-christ?
>>
>>95351709
He is the rickest morty
>>
>>95351797
No, he's the Rickest Morty
>>
>>95358311
Fuck, someone beat me to it.
>>
>>95351709
He either comes from a universe where rick killed jerry and saw what a selfish monster rick can be or he wants to merge the multiverse into one single universe
>>
>>95351709
He's Rick's original Morty
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.