[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this nigga seriously about to fade Spongebob over a drink?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: CB4pPfmUMAAJScN.jpg (50KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
CB4pPfmUMAAJScN.jpg
50KB, 600x449px
Was this nigga seriously about to fade Spongebob over a drink?
>>
File: 1505192830675.jpg (26KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1505192830675.jpg
26KB, 500x422px
>>95350278
I'd be pretty angry too if someone tried to spike my drink
>>
>tampering with food and drink is a federal offense
>guy laughing after handing over a consumable
it is a very serious offense to mess with things you eat, since it could easily kill you even in jest
he is actually a fairly good sport, since he dropped the rage after being told it was a drink
>>
Drinks are serious business in Bikini Bottom
>>
It's a fast food place. Minimum wage fuckers will piss in a drink. I've seen it happen first hand when I worked there. Don't send food back kiddies.
>>
>>95350278
Are you telling me that if you found out someone spit in your drink you wouldn't try to knock their head in?
>>
I'd have the same reaction. I've worked fast food, people take no issue with fucking with your food. One kid I knew made it a habit to lick every burger he made
>>
>>95350278
bitch had it comin since he been frying milkshakes n shiet
>>
>>95350278
He had to stand up for himself. If he let Spongebob, of all people, take a shit on him, that meant anyone could make him their bitch.
>>
>>95350531
Wait, there's fast food places that don't have self-serve drink stations? They usually just hand you an empty cup and you fill it yourself.
>>
>>95351201
I'm not sure those exist.

At least not in the US.
>>
>>95351969
What?
>>
>>95351969
They're all over the place. You only get your drink filled for you if you go to the drive thru or something.
>>
>>95350278
>>95350519
Kek, they look like brothers
>>
>>95351993
>>95351985

Shit I meant I don't think fast food places without self serve drink fountains exist.
>>
>>95350519
What was this guy's problem?
You didn't even order a drink you red faggot
>>
>>95350278

YOU WHAT!?
>>
>>95350531
>Fuck up the food
>Get called out
>Fuck it up even more out of spite
>Cry for 15$/hr

This is why everyone fucking hates fast food workers and why takeout in general gets a bad name.
>>
>>95352044
A sub place near me has the fountain behind the counter
>>
File: IMG_0299.png (324KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.png
324KB, 500x384px
>>95352282
This. Fast food places only fill for you if you drive thru, otherwise there are fountains in front.

Deli places usually have them in the back. Same with health stores usually, if they have them. But nobody here would know anything about health stores. I mean, look where we are.
>>
File: [cow mooing].jpg (173KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
[cow mooing].jpg
173KB, 640x480px
>>95352159
I used to work the grill at a Wendy's.
That job SUCKED, and could arguably be worth $10/hr, because you had to dump the grease buckets (which fucking REEK after the lunch rush), change the oil and the filters in the fryers, and if you didn't do all this shit before you opened, you didn't get a damn break.
Sandwich makers and register monkeys don't deserve $15/hr, you literally just have to memorize orders and slap shit on in the correct order. It's not hard. Half the problem was that all they hired were fucking illegals that hardly understood English to run the registers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.