[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win with both of them at there full potential? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 23

File: Steven_Universe_(S4).png (131KB, 546x404px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_Universe_(S4).png
131KB, 546x404px
Who would win with both of them at there full potential?

Also how are Steven and Star fans doing with there own hiatus's, as a fan of both shows, its double the suffering for me.
>>
>as a fan of both shows
sorry but you're not allowed to do that here, pick a side
also you're not allowed to pick SU
>>
Star. Steven just has jumping and physical moves as well as Captain America shield and mace bubble. Star has a super saiyan form with magic laser beams. This is no contest.
>>
>pick up steven universe
>love it, watch the whole thing
>find out its on hiatus all the time

>pick up star vs the forces of evil
>watching season two right now
>find out from this thread its on hiatus too

>still waiting for adventure time to stop going on hiatus and finish the series already
>>
>>95349093
At least Star has an end to its hiatus known.
>>
this is a much better death battle (i was too lazy to look for or make a non shipping image)
>>
>>95349033
steven has more super powers, but has no defined upper limit
if we take rose as a good indicator, then he would be a pretty good bruiser with extreme defensive capabilities, including stopping a world-sized bomb that can corrupt every gem on the planet

star, however, has a even less well-defined upper limit
if we take the "threat to the multiverse if the wand is in the wrong hands" as literal, then no contest, but no one in-universe has gotten that far
eclipsa is powerful, but also vague
there are throwaway lines in the guide referencing planet-busting as a casual no big-deal ability, which would also put star ahead of the curve

so this would be incredibly vague and unhelpful comparison match up that depends on what is considered "Canon"

i would put my money on star, since her wand has more "wiggle room" regarding upper limit, including, potentially, time manipulation and planet destruction
>>
File: 1491707239104.png (252KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
1491707239104.png
252KB, 540x440px
>inb4 Steven will lose because he'll just sing and cry
I mean, he'll still lose anyway. We don't really know Steven's full potential, what happens when he dies, or if he's unlocked all his abilities, but Star's magic is pretty limitless. She one-shot KO'd Toffee with a smile on her face like it was nothing. She also has time-freeze spells and can summon black holes very easily.

And I like both shows, but I'm doing fine. There's endless amounts of /co/ and /a/ material to keep me occupied for any hiatus.

>>95349109
Hard to tell since there isn't really any noticeably large gap in skill between the two.
>>
>>95349109
But its another one sided battle. Connie has trained sword fighting skills. Marco has mall karate.
>>
>>95349100
i guess Disney XD worries less about counter-programming because if you're paying that premium, you're damn well probably going to be watching it instead of something from the basic cable package
>>
>>95349144
marcos mall-karate is fairly impressive, since he routinely takes on foes several times his size without breaking a sweat
>>
File: marcpunch.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
marcpunch.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>95349144
it's obviously a less extreme version of the One Punch Man situation, where a character inexplicably gets superhuman combat powers from very basic training
>>
Star has nearly reality warping capabilities. If she can figure out a spell for it she could make it happen. Her only real weakness is she needs her wand to her best, and even then she's still shown to have the strength to take down monsters.

Steve would just hide in a bubble while Star pummeled him with magic. And I'm sure Star would figure out a way around it eventually.
>>
>>95349033
Star would win.

Steven is too kind and would try to win Star over with his friendship-fu. This hesitation would be his doom. Star however can be a bit of a bloodthirsty bitch, and if she'd decide that Steven needs to go down she'd just dip down and blast Steven into a different dimension or something

>>95349074
Fuck you anon I also love both
>>
>>95349144
Is it really one-sided though? I feel like Connie has been fairly useless in combat when she's not fused with Steven.
>>
even if steven beat star he would just end up healing her/Pinkifying her

he can only really "beat" gems, because his dumbass childlike mind still hasn't completely made the connection that bubbling gems is ethically as bad or worse than throwing them in a jail cell
>>
>>95349190
it's hard to say because while homeworld gems might be huge jobbers, nobody jobs as hard as Mewnian monsters
>>
>>95349208
normally, in these hypothetical fights
we assume they use their full arsenal to the best of their abilities until the other side is incapable of fghting

even if steven heals star afterwards, its still a victory for steven as he would have had to overwhelm star first before that
>>
>>95349149
>XD
leave
>>
>>95349231
That's the name of the fucking channel you idiot.
>>
>>95349144
Marco's mall karate is pretty OP when the show calls for it, and he's taken on tons of weapon-users before.

Connie by herself has been helpless a lot more than Marco has.

>>95349208
>because his dumbass childlike mind still hasn't completely made the connection that bubbling gems is ethically as bad or worse than throwing them in a jail cell
Bubbling gems has a stasis effect on them, so I wouldn't say it's as bad or worse as putting them into a jail cell when they lack awareness. And most of the gems they bubble are corruptions, and bubbling corruptions prevents them from suffering.

It's not like Lapis who had to live thousands of years being aware due to being used as a tool.
>>
>>95349033
Star and Steven wouldn't naturally fight off each other even out of anger personality-wise. They're both heroes with opposite combating powers.
>>
>>95349033
Ends in sex. Star gets impregnated.
>>
It depends on two things, can Steven's shield be shattered and have the attack continue on to hit Steven? And does casting powerful spells tire Star out?
>>
File: IMG_7926.png (328KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7926.png
328KB, 800x1009px
Steven because plot armor and power of persuasion AKA copouts in order not to have a decent action scene in the show
>>
File: mt353l.jpg (17KB, 162x273px) Image search: [Google]
mt353l.jpg
17KB, 162x273px
>>95349751
Pretty much nothing can break through Stevens shield.
His bubble is very strong too but can be broken.
Thing is he has a ton of powers that can be deadly like the ability to throw multiple shields and a spike bubble as well as super speed and super strength.
Truth is if he wasn't a pacifist Steven would be pretty deadly.
>>
>>95349302
>>95349773
>>95349792

Wrong. Star would quickly realise Steven's naivety and, let's face it, childlike retardation that makes HER of all people seem like a strategic genius, is an easily manipulated threat to both Earth and Mewni. She would neutralise him without even using magic with her superior Mewman physiology, then let all hell loose on the Authority just to prove she can. Then she'd have to deal with the myriad of REAL issues, both cosmic and personal, that plague her life in a way that challenges and changes her view on life, allowing her to grow and improve as a person.
Steven is trash, Star is a goddess, there's no fucking comparison.
>>
>>95350047
star
is
a
cuck
>>
>>95349109
They would just go fuck while Star and Steven watch from the cuck couch
>>
>>95349033
We don't know what their full potential is, all I know at this point is that Star would absolutely stomp. Honestly, Steven would beat a good chunk of /co/ kid protagonists, but not her, with her plot hax "dipping down" deep magic access. Even drawing on the surface-level powers of the wand, Steven's signature powers would almost definitely have counters.
>>
>>95349792
It's a shame they made him a pussy, it would be interesting to see Steven explore the extent of his hybrid abilities.
>>
>>95349139
>including stopping a world-sized bomb that can corrupt every gem on the planet
By talking, he just talked his way out of a fight
>>
>>95350047
Holy hell. The amount of autism in this post sure is something
>>
>>95350156
This. Marconnie is a cute ship.
>>
>>95349033
>crybaby faggot vs bitch who is willing to murder someone behind their back
>>
>>95349033
Star. She has more combat experience and doesn't hold back during fights/has no qualms about fucking up people to win. Steven is too nice to actually go all out especially against a girl. And last i checked Beach city didn't celebrate genocide as a holiday.
>>
Tough to call, considering we don't KNOW their full potential yet.
As both series are still ongoing.
>>
>>95349354
How powerful would the baby be?
>>
>>95350702
A gem/butterfly mewmon with Stevens gem powers like fusion with both human, gem, and now mewmon of any kind, plus his bubble, healing, dream powers, and super strength jump and speed, combined with Stars "dipping down" mega form with the passing down of a very powerful magical wand.

Basically, it would be a being that even if Toffee and Homeworld joined forces, iT would be fruitless for them to even try.
>>
>>95350667
Yeah especially considering how Garnet stated that Steven powers is based on his emotions and if you go through the series and connect the dots you can clearly see that he doesn't have a full grasp of his powers yet
>>
>>95349208
When Steven releases Peridot she finishes the sentence she was making when she was poofed.

So doesn't that kinda confirm that bubbling is like stasis? Thats much better than prison, at least imo
>>
>>95349033
Star because she goes for the kill like 95% of the time. She's also much more of a physical fighter than Steven, the magic stuff is like a cool bonus
>>
>>95350047
>Implying Steven wouldn't just play her a song on his ukulele and they wouldn't become best friends.
>Implying Star wouldn't join Stevens growing harem.
>>
>>95349033
It was mentioned in the books that most of spell made by the wand have no upper limit.
One shitty spell Star used as a laser pointer to play with the pups can easily mass scatter planets if used correctly. That's the power level we are talking about here.
>>
steven would win because he's perfect and could pull out any ability out of his ass at any given moment
>>
File: 1481778706221.png (92KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1481778706221.png
92KB, 329x399px
>>95349231
Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>95349231
>being this retarded
>>
>>95349074
Fuck off.
>>
>>95350485
>Implying being emotional person would make Steven that easy of a target
Read this
>>95349143
>>
Men are always better than women no matter what, so Steven.
>>
>>95349144
Marcos karate allows him to keep up with adult monsters
>>
>>95355541
Sexist. Star is a strong independent woman!
>>
>>95349033
Steverfly?
>>
File: 1359154200191.jpg (85KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1359154200191.jpg
85KB, 720x479px
>>95349033

>watch Steven universe
>don't like it due to how Steven is a squealing little shit
>watching threads on /co/ makes it even more shittier

>watch star VS the forces of evil
>actually have fun watching it thanks to all the wacky shit happening
>tfw actually hyped for the next season

My money's on star.
>>
>>95357372
Is that a fusion
>>
>>95349033
Like what the other anons had said. We don't know how powerful both Steven and Star are, but I guess Star since she's basically a blood knight while Steven would rather talk things out than fight.
>>
>>95349033
This isn't much of a fight. Stephano would go to the peaceful resolution suicidally so. Star would stop the moment Steven starts crying. Seeing how wrong it is to beat up a crybaby.

The other gems in the other hand would be a different story.
>>
File: 4OhkuUn.png (215KB, 539x611px) Image search: [Google]
4OhkuUn.png
215KB, 539x611px
>>95350156
Another girl joins Marco's harem. If he keeps this up, he'll become an inter-dimensional Genghis Khan.
>>
>>95349033
Maybe in another universe where he was more violent and was trained by the CGs instead of raised by Greg could Steven win, but both are superhuman and Star is too good at violence and unafraid of using magic thats unpredictable
>>
>>95357605
Same here
>>
>>95349093
>waaaaaaaaaah it's been a few weeks since my numale kids shows
>meanwhile
>543 days since the last venture bros
>422 days until the next one
>>
So I guess most people here agrees that Star would win the fight, mostly because of Steven being a pacifist.
>>
>as a fan of both shows
I never cared, so they're just uneventfully fading from my memory.
>>
>Being really sensitive and emotional makes him a weak crybaby
>Not wanting to fight would mean he'll actually let Star hurt or even fucking murder him
Y'all making it seems like he wouldn't defend himself and put up a good fight at least, even if he doesn't want to hurt Star
>>
>>95358127
>this was heckapoo's plan all along
>She will stave off universal entrophy via having one man fuck every woman in the multi-verse
>Except star
>because Star is actually Marco's daughter
>>
>>95349074
>he fell for the "pick a side meme"
Well meme'd
>>
If this was a full-on fight, Steven would mostly defend himself, knowing that he's a pacifist.
>>
>>95349246
>>95353218
>>95354723
Fucking newfags
>>
>>95350047
>Star would quickly realise
Star can't even tell her butt from her face without the help of Marco.
>>
>>95349033
What happens if Steven tries to befriend Toffee
>>
It's basically an all powerful force against an unbreakable shield.
It'll end in a tie.
>>
>>95362419
Steven would only try to befriend Toffee when he's beaten and broken.
>>
>>95349033
Never come here, but I had to leave /fit/, just to tell you to kill yourself for putting some shit cartoon on the same level as SVTFOE. One is fantastic, with interesting plot, characters, and deeper meaning, and the other is a mediocre standard disney cartoon. Unironically kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_1207.jpg (35KB, 342x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.jpg
35KB, 342x297px
>>95365229
>Getting butthurt over someone for liking both shows together to make this thread
>Telling that person to kill himself just because "s-s-stop putting what I like near to something that I don't like"
>Coming to this thread at all just to say this while being a faggot
Kindly fuck off, please.
Seriously. Are we not allowed to have SU compared with any shows now, just for fun?
>>
>>95349033
>at their full potential

How are we supposed to know what that is for Steven?

Given what's been shown in both shows Star wins incredibly easily.
>>
>>95349144
Marco should have sword fighting experience now, but no sword.
>>
>>95349074
But the shows aren't that different, one of these shows is just a low quality version of the other show, it only makes sense for someone with low standards to like both.
>>
File: 1501482206758.png (168KB, 659x799px) Image search: [Google]
1501482206758.png
168KB, 659x799px
>>95359089
Pretty much. Steven would probably spend the first moments of the fight trying to convince Star not to fight, after which he is forced to fight.

But I don't think he has that fighting spirit though.
>>
>>95365549
I think that if they were both actually trying to fight Star'd still win.

Steven has durability and healing, but he's gonna get fucking one-shot by a laser.
>>
>>95365229
> a mediocre standard disney cartoon

soo... SVTFOE?
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>95365538
>likes Star vs
>likes Steven Universe
>liking both together is considered low standard
Whatever float your boats
>>
>>95349033
Steven would win because he would cry, and that would make Star sad.
>>
>>95365690
>Reading comprehension
I meant that one of these shows is bad(not saying which because that's not the point), but if you like the one that is bad, there is no reason not to also like the one that is good. Therefore being confused that some people like both, make no sense.
>>
>>95349033
They would end fucking, seriously, the only persons that loss on this encounter would be Marco and Connie, and probably they would end fucking too, because one is a karate man, and the other it's a sword master.
>>
File: 90's internet slow.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
90's internet slow.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>95365601
>>
>>95365773
>because one is a karate man, and the other it's a sword master.
And they're both weeaboos!
>>
>>95365773
>Marco
>losing something
She got all the pussy in his universe
>>
>>95365763
Well, that's very subjective since none of these shows are bad imo. They're both entertaining in their own ways.
>>
>>95365229
>>95365782
How about fuck off crying about your opinion someplace else then?
>>
>>95366492
Fuck you I just wanted to post a gif about anon being slow.
>>
>>95365549
Source on that?
>>
>>95366543
Not sure if you're that same anon who brought up that dumb "kill yourself" shitpost but next time do your research on what channel that show is currently on.
>>
>>95367202
I'm not the guy that made that post but if you still don't get it then there's no hope for you.
>>
>>95366543
>not realizing that the anon was just fucking with that other anon for being a whiny faggot about SVTFOE being compared to SU
>>
File: IMG_1211.png (600KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.png
600KB, 1920x1080px
>>95365763
You're still not making any sense. Are you saying that just because someone likes one of the shows that is "bad", doesn't mean they shouldn't like the other one that is good? Those two shows being either good or bad are just opinions for anyone who thinks one of them is better than the other. It's not really a fact that one of them is bad. Also what are you even getting at with that whole "low standard" shit?
>>
Steven doesn't have much in the way of ranged combat, so he'd be at a disadvantage unless he stayed in melee range. If Star has her flying forms, then he wouldn't really be able to do that.
>>
>>95349033
Well they're both Jesus, so it's a matter of Tank vs. DPS. Steven also has some OP healing, so that could make the difference. If it turns out he either can't die or can revive himself, Star loses a war of attrition.
>>
Steven wins
he bubbles Star's wand and she's done.
>>
The real question is, what would their fusion be like?
>>
>>95349144
Marco literally punched through a fucking fully grown lizard man. I'm sure he can keep up with Connie's sword fighting.
>>
File: IMG_1212.jpg (460KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1212.jpg
460KB, 1000x750px
>>95350047
>This post
>>
>>95369168
Unstoppable/OP as hell, maybe
>>
>>95349033
>full potential
>a faggot alien
>basically God
Kek
>>
>>95349773
>Implying the show doesn't have any decent fighting scenes
Rather there being a so-called "plot armor" for the main character or not, most of the fight scenes doesn't look like he's winning or some shit
>>
>>95369377
>Basically calling the character a "faggot" means he has no potential
Read this then you'll fully understand why he actually have potential to be strong, dipshit. >>95349792
>>
>>95349033
Their baby after the hot magical sex they end up having
>>
File: IMG_1213.png (402KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.png
402KB, 500x289px
>>95349033
Pretty good. Still waiting for the next SU episode after Lars' Head, but I don't have to worry too much about the hiatus itself new episodes of other shows I've also watch are here. Not really much of a fan of Star Vs, but it's a pretty nice show, too.
>>
>>95358410
Venture Bros has been around for fourteen years, tho. That it's still being produced it a miracle considering it has nowhere near the viewership of similarly long-lived shows.
>>
File: only pretending.jpg (16KB, 348x238px) Image search: [Google]
only pretending.jpg
16KB, 348x238px
>>95360030
>>
>>95368487
She can fight without wand. She was raised by royal guards and has barbarian blood of her father.
>>
File: here coms the sun.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
here coms the sun.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>95349033
>At their full potential
If Star can competently use all the tools and magic available to her it's no contest. Star can just stop time and instakill him.
If he somehow gets his shield/bubble up anyway, either she overpowers it or just works around it. She could use dimensional scissors to bypass his defenses (actually, since we're talking "full potential," she can rip open holes in space with her own power).
Even if she couldn't get around his shields, she can remove him from the fight by dropping him in a pocket dimension with Mystic Room Suck Transform.
Even if Steven somehow has the oppourtunity to put up a fight, she'd be her Butterfly form keeping far away and above the whole time because she can do all of this from a distance (at any range, assuming she's making portals). I'm not too familiar with SU but I don't think Steven has many long range options.
There's really just no way for her to lose.

>hiatus
It's pretty painful senpai, I didn't expect us to get literally nothing for two months.
At least we have great drawfags and writefags who keep the OC coming regularly.
>>
>>95350047

How the hell do you get "Ozymandias" from a plucky, ditzy girl?
>>
>>95359620

It's almost like most 4chan users are sex-starved sociopaths
>>
File: starcofan13.jpg (2MB, 1200x1665px) Image search: [Google]
starcofan13.jpg
2MB, 1200x1665px
>>95370857
>sociopath
I resent that. My heartboner aches more deeply than any regular boner.
>>
>>95357650
Yea. Make fusions, not war [smileyface.jpg]
>>
>>95366684
It's Discount Supervillain's artstyle so it's probably from him.
>>
>>95372722
Thanks!
>>
Thinking about it, I just realized how fucking OP Star really is. Even more so than Steven. Is there some other /co/ characters who can beat her even at her full potential?
>>
>full potential
Steven
>current
Star
>>
>>95373688
What do you mean by that, anon.
>>
Steven wins by trapping Star in a bubble to calm her down and try to befriend her.
>>
>>95369377
>Believes this
Kek
Nigger, rather Star is more powerful or not, don't pretend Steven doesn't stand a chance. Being really durable as fuck with healing powers, it'll take a lot more for Star to put him down.
>>
>>95349139
>steven has more super powers,
Than a wand that can do anything?
>>
File: 1504285190524.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504285190524.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
>>95349033
>Also how are Steven and Star fans doing with there own hiatus's,

A Star Hiatus eventually ends with a full season. Or at least a half season of 10-12 episodes. Meanwhile the show is still on each night in the months between.

A Steven hiatus ends with 4-5 mini episodes, then another 6 months for the next group. With no reruns of the series whatsoever in between.

I almost don't want to call what is going on with Steven Universe a hiatus any more.
>>
>>95375471
Even the toughest gems pop like balloons the second they get hurt.

But this is also talking about going against someone who can stop time and turn people into piƱatas and tsums tsums.
>>
>>95349231
Came to post it but you beat me to it. Good show, anon; someone always falls for it.
>>
>>95378161
>with no reruns of the series whatsoever in between
I'm tempted to say it's because SU has more continuity but I know that SVTFOF also has a overarching story. I don't really watch star so does anyone here why it's gets more reruns like what anon said? Like does it simply have more self containing episodes?
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.