[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1309808818711.jpg (397KB, 1778x1975px) Image search: [Google]
1309808818711.jpg
397KB, 1778x1975px
>>
>>95348277
>it's a Kieron Gillen tries to join their club, but everyone calls him Karen Gillan and he leaves episode
>>
>>95348277
>It's an Ennis is forcing the rest of them into a Vietnam battle reenactment so he can have an excuse to kill Millar episode.
>>
>>95348277
>morrison and moore go out to restructure reality
>morrison wants to use the past to change the perspective of the future in order to create infinite possibilities all interacting and slightly shifting into an ever changing universe
>moore thinks that'll ruin the future and will make the present even worse than it is
>>
I heard Glycon is supposed to appear in season 3. Anyone have any info on that?
>>
File: unintelligible british insults.png (122KB, 554x724px) Image search: [Google]
unintelligible british insults.png
122KB, 554x724px
>>
>>95348834
But then Ellis cigarettes gave Morrison an abortion
>>
I thought the machine elves season was a bit slow
>>
>>95348364

Look at the puppets lying on the shelf in the back of the garage. Glycon's technically been in every episode since the pilot.
>>
File: DChads.png (3MB, 1714x1076px) Image search: [Google]
DChads.png
3MB, 1714x1076px
Does it crossover with the DChad show?
>>
>>95349421
You'd know if you actually attended a GlyCon

everyone's been so pissy since that one time they accidentally scheduled it and a brony con for the same convention center the same weekend
>>
Morrison I turned myself into a pickle!
>>
>>95348834
Grant would be bestmum.
>>
>>95348277
>it's a Bobby Hill gets adopted by Mark Millar episode
>>
>>95348277
What is the real beef between them? All I can find is Moore was introduced to Grant, read one of his works, and thought it was mediocre.
>>
File: 1505289837882.jpg (744KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1505289837882.jpg
744KB, 1988x3056px
>>95348277
>mfw seoson 3, and still not Pat Mills
>>
>>95349916
Why did the get a literal mudslime for their writing room?
>>
>>95350190
What comic is this from? Look interesting.
>>
>>95350134
Grant Morrison is a bitchbaby and keeps calling Moore's work bad, Moore just ignores him.
>>
>>95348277
Post your favourite episodes.

>The Rice Paddy - Ennis has a Vietnam flashback, drinks all of Ellis' booze, and goes on a rampage. Neil is torn between convincing him he was never in Vietnam and the thin line between perception and reality. Meanwhile, Millar takes yoga classes for his temper, but is met with internal conflict when he finds out his teacher is Morrison in drag.
>I'm Rubber, You're Glycon - Moore and Morrison, invited by different people, unknowingly attend a Halloween party dressed as each other. When they meet, they don't recognise each other and become good friends. Meanwhile, Millar tries to sneak in and tastes his own medicine when someone spikes his whisky.
>Dresden To Kill - Neil's new girlfriend Amanda decides to move in with the boys, and everyone instantly takes a liking to her except a suspicious Millar, doubting that anyone could ever be more fucked in the head than him. As he hatches a plot to turn the others against her and kick her out, she accidentally stumbles upon Moore's shrine room and after a long night of drinking gives birth to demonic snake babies.
>The Swami's Glory - Ellis builds a time machine so he can go back in time to the early 00s when he wasn't riddled with illnesses and liked the Internet better. Ennis and Millar convince him to go back to the present by posing as Christians against swearing in comics. Meanwhile, Moore and Morrison form an unlikely alliance to fight off government agents who want to confiscate Ellis' time machine blueprints, solely on the basis that they don't like the government.
>>
>>95348834
the only pure OTP
>>
>>95351144
New Super-Man #15
>>
>>95350134
"ZOIDS was your best work, Grant."
>>
Geoff Senior designs a character and other artists attempt to redesign it but all the redesigns look shite, and Grant and Moore laugh about it episode.
>>
>>95350134
Moore has accused Morrison to have ripped off some of his ideas and that he also talked shit about him on several occasions when he was a young writer. Moore essentially told Morrison to fuck off when he asked if it was ok if he got to write MiracleMan after Moore left. They also have different philosophies when it come to writing and magic.
>>
File: buy_my_books_or_doggie_gets_it.jpg (35KB, 343x375px) Image search: [Google]
buy_my_books_or_doggie_gets_it.jpg
35KB, 343x375px
>>95351329
>Millar tries to sneak in and tastes his own medicine when someone spikes his whisky

Does he get licked by goats?
>>
>>95352361
He makes love to them
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.