[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winter Soldier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 537bca868687c.jpg (167KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
537bca868687c.jpg
167KB, 940x529px
What's some good stories or even team ups with Captain America?
>>
Brubaker's Cap run
>>
>>95343817
All of Brubaker's first Cap volume, read all of the one shots and minis. Winter Kills, Cap REBORN.
I would also throw in an honorable mention for Stark Dissasembled (also Iron Man World's Most Wanted for context)
Fear Itself's first few issues and the Cap One-Shot.
Winter Soldier until Bru leaves.
The Bitter March, sorta. It's good, but isn't strictly a Bucky story.
Also maybe MAYBE a couple pages of SE Omega.

Read nothing else. I suppose you could read some of New Avengers where BuckyCap is on the team, but do so at your own peril.
>>
File: All-New_Invaders_Vol_1_1.jpg (2MB, 1988x3057px) Image search: [Google]
All-New_Invaders_Vol_1_1.jpg
2MB, 1988x3057px
>>95343817
>>95343817
All-New Invaders was a good read
>>
>>95343934
Add >>95343964 to my list. I had kinda forgotten about this one.
>>
>>95343934
>Winter Kills

This is really good.

Please note that if you are coming to these expecting MCU Bucky, you'll be sadly disappointed. As one example, the WS in all of these is (as a barely spoiler-ish example) far more coherent and valuable than WS was in either CA-TWS or even in CA-CW.
>>
>>95345842
They've made Bucky closer to the MCU one in Secret Wars Omega. Do you like that?
>>
>>95345905
Secret *EMPIRE: Omega, sorry. The one that came out this week.
>>
>>95345842
>This is really good.
I get a case of the feels in the last few pages of the issue.

Kinda wanna storytime the whole Bru run.
>>95345905
I didn't really get that vibe at all.
>>
>>95345842
He's also a smartass, honestly I like Bru's Bucky even more than MCU Winter Soldier (but his personality hasn't been defined that much).

>>95345905
I haven't read that but they made him MCU Bucky in the recent Thunderbolts comic and he was so fucking boring and moody there.

They also gave him that retarded mouth mask that he doesn't wear anymore in the movie.
>>
>>95343917
this
>>
>>95345905
>>95345943
>>95346096

I think Sebastian Stan is a good actor, I'd noticed him in the mid 2000s from some of his genre films and the TV he was doing before CA-TFA. TWS was good in the MCU, >>95346096 and I liked parts of Thunderbird Bucky - I haven't really read any of Secret Empire except a bit of the story-times and news reveals/reviews, etc. I might or might not read the trades.

I like the comics better, there's just more going on and I really wish that after Infinity Wars they stopped doing Chase The McGuffin and would consider filming something like Winter Kills as a movie. The MCU is strong enough that a movie like that, which could be made for $100-$125M could still clear $500 million.
>>
>>95345842
>far more coherent and valuable

this was supposed to read COHERENT and VOLUBLE (meaning talking far more fluently and easily than MCU Winter Solider did)

fucking auto correct on Safari.
>>
>>95348388
he played the gay drug addict on that political soap opera Berlanti show
good actor, sexy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.