[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i thought what they had was special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: sad heidi.png (645KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
sad heidi.png
645KB, 1280x719px
i thought what they had was special
>>
>>95343547
lul rip
>>
>>95343547
So did she, so did she...
>>
>>95343547
is she gonna kill herself for real this time?
>>
>>95343547
God damn I hate waiting an extra day in my city of England.
>>
>>95343547
Was there ANY way their relationship could have worked out?
>>
>>95343547
All that time she talked at that doorfront, she never said "I'm sorry" even once.

So, does this mean she's never going to appear in the show ever again?
>>
>>95343882
I know in the last interview with Matt and Trey they said they'd be keeping her around. I have no idea what her exact role will be.
>>
>>95344460
She'll try winning Eric back, which he ignores until she unintentionally does something that makes him love her again.

Alexa will probably become boring for Eric after awhile and he'll miss Heidi.
>>
>>95343684

Just go to KimCartoon and stream it.
>>
>>95344640
i doubt they'll get back together. I can see cartman trying to win her back as a season arc but if they actually got back together then it would become the new default status quo for the whole series and I don't think that's a good thing for Cartman's character
>>
well you are stupid
>>
>>95343547
I loved the new episode, especially the Eric/Heidi plot as it was kind of disturbing and I really don't want to see this sweet little girl broken.

>>95344460
What do you think? She'll fucking degrade herself to please him, trying to be Eric's perfect subservient pet. I wonder how dark they will go.
>>
>>95343547
Have any of the othe kid couples gotten back together? I mean, season 20 never wrapped up the fact the girls declared war on the boys because of skankhunt42. Are Stan and Wendy back togehter? Token and Nichole?
>>
>>95343717
Perhaps if Heidi bought Cartman the Elexa.
>>
>>95343664
God i hope not! I think i died a little when i saw this episode. Not as much as Zone did from the SJ series finale though
>>
>>95348307
The real question is if Butters patched things up with his Canadian girlfriend. They seem the most likely to bail on the entire gender war divide thing in secret, especially compared to Wendy who was taking this stuff as a much bigger deal.
>>
>>95348809
>>95343547
of all the things i wanted to stick, would be this and tweak and craigs relationship.
>>
>>95351064
>>95348809

You guys just got to chill, break ups don't mean the end of a character, Matt and Trey do this all the time.

The Mr. Hat, Mr. Twig and Mr. Garrison love triangle
The Mr. Slave period
and even Wendy and Stan

They will tear people apart and pair them off purely on the whim of the story they make up in a week.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.