[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /co/ so split on Teen Titans? Some love it and yet, some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why is /co/ so split on Teen Titans? Some love it and yet, some think its an awful weeb piece of trash.
>>
>>95341230
They're mostly the "I'm against the Teen Titan Purists" contrarians.
>>
I thought it was nifty at times
>>
Those of us who were older (like 13+) when it first aired didn't bother with it because it wasn't DCAU and it just looked like anime-ripoff. It's the posters younger than that who grew up with it that make a big deal about it now.

The true answer of course is in the middle. It's fine but nothing amazing especially compared to other DC cartoons.
>>
People need to stop trying to look at 4chan's opinion as a whole. Other than having underlying board cultures for each board, You're allowed to have your own fucking opinion on anything and everything, from wallpapers to toys to news to lgbt to cars to business to music to history and anything else this piece of shit website includes. Only reddit does hivemind shit like that
>>
>>95341230
Because people are allowed to have different opinions
>>
It's awful weeb trash, I love it.
>>
Why has carton network been showing Teen Titans episodes recently? I thought it was just a one off kind of thing, but they've been doing it almost every day of the week now.
>>
>>95341302
Speak for yourself, comic book nerd, I was 15 when it came out and liked it just fine One of the best things to come out in that era. Maybe you're just engaged in a culture war with yourself.
>>
>>95342045
Maybe trying to diversify the lineup but sell the same toys?
>>
>>95342099
Nah, I didn't even read comics until 2008. This is based on pure face value. Has nothing to do with perceived accuracy.
>>
>>95341230
Slade
>>
It was easily one of the best shows on CN at one point.
>>
>>95341230

It's very popular. It used to be even more popular than it is now.

So, lots of people scream about how they hate it.

They don't, of course. It's extremely rare for someone to hate a tv show as much as they pretend to. The spectrum is:
>Love it
>Like it
>It's ok, I'll watch it if I'm bored
>Stopped watching it.

Actual hate would be a couple steps beyond the point where people just stop watching. Hate-watching is a thing, but it's pretty rare, and only works when the show is actually bad.

But people still shriek and gibber about how much they hate popular shows, because:
>If you like thing
>and thing isn't good enough for me
>I'm better than you!

And they're desperate to feel better than someone. Anyone. For any reason.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.