[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are tasked with totally rewriting a /co/ character of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: bathands2.png (1MB, 1544x938px) Image search: [Google]
bathands2.png
1MB, 1544x938px
You are tasked with totally rewriting a /co/ character of your choice, what do you do with them?
>>
>>95337965
Can you rewrite them back into a previous state?
I bring Harley to her original state.
>>
Make Hal Jordan have more of a gimmick.
>>
>>95337965
It would be Bruce, actually. I would retcon his parent's death and have him lead a normal billionaire life

just want the poor guy to be happy
>>
Silver Surfer. I would spend the entire first arc undoing the shit Slott did, mainly his treatment of Shalla-Bal.
>>
Zatanna. I keep her mostly the same but give her some limitations on her magic, so that 90% of the time, she wouldn't just be capable of doing practically anything at any given moment.
>>
>>95337965
America Chavez is no longer from the Utopian Parallel. She's also straight. She doesn't go to college because she feels it's a waste of time and money, and she would rather use her powers to help people. She's not Puerto Rican.
>>
>>95337984
Same. I'd at least rewrite her back so that she didn't get chemical burned to look like the Joker. Everything else is relatively within the scope of her character, though I've not read her ongoing.
>>
>>95338141
Don't. She's a murderous cunt, that's praised for being her own person regardless of her sociopathy.
And she'll also run for mayor.
>>
I'd rewrite Eobard Thawne to be the same, except his super speed only works when running backwards.

He kills iris with a vibrating ass to the head to make her brain explode.
>>
>>95338125
Instead, she's an athlete from the future. She's blond, and wait, actually, she's a man. He has a robot companion called Cums.

He travels through time and has misadventures while learning how to be a hero and realizing it's more than being famous while having powers.

I'd change his name, though, America sounds dumb and derivative. Maybe something like Beacon Green.
>>
>>95337965
Spider-Man. Make it so One More Day never happened, Aunt May did die, and Peter had to grow as a person with his mother figure dying.
>>
Squirrel Girl is in high school again. She's not very good at being a superhero and nobody takes her seriously because she's a boring-looking loser and she's got a goofy-ass gimmick. Hence, her goal in life is to become the single greatest hero in the Marvel universe. Hard work pays off and all that jazz.
>>
>>95337965
Thor is now a redhead and Loki is simultaneously his sidekick and rival.
They are no longer simple aliens, but interdimensional beings with our universe simply being one of the universes they can travel to.
>>
>>95337965
I just wish Raven would get something like a high fantasy adventure mixed with urban myths type of series, have her interact with Amethyst and bring back Trigon as an inter-dimensional conqueror.
DC's magic side has so much potential for fun adventures, Im surprised no one has tapped into it.
>>
The Joker.

He's no longer insane. This makes him more of a threat since he's not just doing the first thing that comes to mind anymore. He works hard to disguise his crimes as circus acts and magic tricks, to the point where the majority of his crimes aren't even noticed until after he's gone. Using clown makeup and wigs, his appearance is always different, and no one has seen what he really looks like under the disguises. He travels with a large circus, and just blends in with the other clowns.

He isn't Batman's worst enemy due to some odd obsession, but because Batman can't nab him. Batman can't figure out exactly who he is, since he hides himself too well. He doesn't have luck catching him in the act either, since most victims don't know a crime happened until after Joker's long gone. Batman half suspects the Joker is just a rumor, but the similarities of the crimes that do get blamed on the Joker lead him to keep hunting.

Joker isn't a maddog killer, or smiling slasher, but merely a man who kills out of convenience. A cold blooded criminal in absolute control of himself at all times. All hiding behind a smiling clown face.
>>
Deadpool, or more specifically Madcap

Madcap is no longer a separate character. Madcap is deadpool's cancer. Which is why he can regenerate so viciously and why he just keeps coming back. Also make it part of the story that it's deadpool learning to deal with the worst parts of himself and accepting it; instantiating madcap back into himself and restoring the tripartite deadpool from the 2008 run.
>>
>>95337965
Spider-man
>MJ and Gwen Stacy are lesbians
>Peter is still a nerd
>Harry Osborne is a popular rich kid
>Aunt Mae and Uncle Ben have been dead for years
>Peter lives with Norman Osborn
>Peter eventually has to kill his Godfather, Norman turned into the Green Goblin
>Norman tells Peter the "Great Power/Responsibility" line as his final words.
>Harry and Peter have to attend college AND run OsCorp
>Peter becomes Spider-Man with the help of Harry
>MJ and Gwen are close friends with Peter and Harry

Now roast me /co/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.