[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C-List Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: Vixen by Cafu.jpg (372KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Vixen by Cafu.jpg
372KB, 900x1350px
We all have our favorite lower tier characters. Give me your favorite C-listers, /co/.
>>
>>95336854
I always though Vixen was more of a B Lister.
>>
File: jim hammond.jpg (204KB, 603x850px) Image search: [Google]
jim hammond.jpg
204KB, 603x850px
>>95336854
I realize he is probably a D lister now but he used to be well known :'(
>>
File: Shocker.jpg (89KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Shocker.jpg
89KB, 600x337px
>>95336854
>>
File: the-guardian-5608-33.jpg (509KB, 750x905px) Image search: [Google]
the-guardian-5608-33.jpg
509KB, 750x905px
What list does 5 issues in relatively (unfairly) forgotten event land you in?
>>
>>95336854
>>
>>95340393
Somewhere after D-list but before Z-list.
>>
File: Carol Danvers.jpg (592KB, 1988x3057px) Image search: [Google]
Carol Danvers.jpg
592KB, 1988x3057px
>>
>>95337844

She's a C+ that rates B status as a dual minority (and I mean none of it in any negative connotation at all - given the circumstances at her origin and today, it's a simple fact), plus she's been canonically Justice League when it was a confined team, and not a league full of a shit-tonne of everyone and their nieces and nephews. Plus the DCAU identifier of her being given the equivalent of a reoccurring role on Justice League Unlimited, with the Vixen DCW series, plus Legends (even if we're talk family.versus specific character).
>>
File: The Question.jpg (346KB, 1222x731px) Image search: [Google]
The Question.jpg
346KB, 1222x731px
>>95336854
I'm a fan of both Zen Question and Mulder Question. He's a criminally underrated actor who needs more opportunities to shine.
>>
>>95339468

He's probably a d-lister if you want to call Namor a c-lister. Johnny Storm is partially to blame for far more of it and it's what would differentiate the two.

>>95340393
>>95340523

Seven Soldiers really isn't forgotten. It's got hard core fans, the way a lot of Morrison's things do, and it's got a lot of general support among DC fans who like the deep cuts/deep dips into lore generally and, again, particularly the Morrison versions.

D-List is way unfair and it also depends on if, for example, you're going to differentiate him separately from all forms of the Guardian (which, fair enough, setting aside the race change, he was an entirely different name and backstory). It's not as clear as Ted and Jaime Blue Beetle (and totally setting aside Dan).

He's probably F, which has more to do with number of appearances and the fact that even Morrison hasn't used him again as he has say President Superman or he used Nazi Superman.
>>
>>95340936

Because of Normie confusion of Watchman and, again DCAU (where he had a prominent AND memorable role) as well as his prominence in 52 (even if it was the Rene version DC decided to bring back for Convergence and the effed up standard-issue Cereal Lord trope-casting of the Trinity of Sin), he's just a successful Rebirth run/team-up book from B-listdom.
>>
File: image.jpg (909KB, 750x1122px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
909KB, 750x1122px
Well, he had a long running solo, but it's ancient history now.
>>
File: dsav_cv13.jpg (718KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
dsav_cv13.jpg
718KB, 600x903px
could easily write years and years of Doc Savage. BTW is he owned by DC?
>>
>>95336854
You posted her. After Vixen? Probably the original Hawk amd Dove.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.