[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal X-Team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: UX18.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
UX18.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
What's yours /co/?
>>
File: RCO029_w_1472783526.jpg (499KB, 1008x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO029_w_1472783526.jpg
499KB, 1008x1600px
>>95332114

I have an idea everybody will hate

Old Man Logan, Xavier, Magneto, Emma Frost and Adult Cyclops
Emma and Scott would be aged 12 years in space because of some spaceship problem, perhaps with Corsair, it would also work as a good way to age Ruby Summers into a teen.

It would be called "the classic x-men", everybody drawn as people in their 40s and 50s. the other books (uncanny, new xmen) would have the younger characters.
>>
>>95332114

OP's team would be too overpower.

What could be a challenge for this team?
Perfect leadership from Cyclops with immense firepower from his optic blasts

Best telepathic duo in the UNIVERSE, with Emma here to go were Xavier wouldn't regarding morals and vice-versa, I think nothing could resist the combined might of these two

A great stealth / assassin on Fantomex, if ever needed.

Magik...Illyana is almost a omega threat right now, with total control of her teleportation disks as it is today, she is overpowered as fuck, almost omega level if you consider the tricks she can pull by tossing anything into literal limbo, She's probably going to be de-powered a bit soon. It's great when you want the history/big event to go fast since she cuts all the travel time, but if you consider that she's also a time traveler and can slice magical threats like they are nothing with her soulsword...

Magneto. Full Powered Mags can probably take the Avengers alone, enough said.

Rogue comes and finish anything that is left, by using any power the enemy might had against their, sustained by the emma/xavier's support and denying any collateral effect from her absorbing power AND she can also simply double the sheer destruction power this team already has by absorbing Scott's blasts / Mags powers
>>
File: x-men dance.webm (3MB, 832x628px) Image search: [Google]
x-men dance.webm
3MB, 832x628px
>>95332114
Rightclops - leader
Emma - JEEEEAAAAN is overrated
Sniktbub - fuck you, I like him
Storm - as the level headed for contrast with queen bitch Emma
Colossus, Beast or Kurt - as the moralfag and of the group
Kitty - mascot
>>
>>95333409
That was the point. It was my team in case Remender's "let's colonize a planet" story was picked up.
>>
>>95332114

Team leader: High Evolutionary
Fantomex
Archangel
Sage
Domino
Polaris
Hit-Monkey

Rate team
>>
>>95333878

If High Evolutionary doesn't count as a mutant then throw in Multipule Man instead. I've always found him to be an incredibly underrated character.
>>
>>95332114
Cyclops
Emma
Magneto&Rogue
Wolverine
Storm (if the bitch is kept in her place, we don't need another proto-mutants fiasco)
Colossus
Quentin
>>
Cyclops
Emma
Mercury
Magik
Beast
Wolverine
Archangel

Maybe Sage as an occasional member. Same for Colossus, Surge and Pixie
>>
>>95333878
>High Evolutionary
nooice. going around evolving people to mutants.
>>
File: IMG_3709.jpg (771KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3709.jpg
771KB, 2048x2048px
>>95332114
Rate me
>>
>>95335906
>Fanto
>Cyke
>Emma
>Magik
>Cable
>Laura
They make up for Hope & Quire. You'reokay in my book anon.
>>
>>95335927
Hope I added because she could steal powers when necessary and we need a character that hastily rushes in and quire I added to make life difficult.

I wanted Domino and cuckoos in there too but my line up would have gotten pretty big.
>>
File: xxxTEAM.png (846KB, 751x462px) Image search: [Google]
xxxTEAM.png
846KB, 751x462px
see pic

got Victor Creed from the Exiles as the leader

Magik handles all the magic duties and teleportation just like how Blink would do in the Exiles, because of the familiarity, Creed takes to her in much the same way Logan has with Kitty, Jubilee and Rogue, becomes very protective of her

fuck yeah Devil Dinosaur joins the team just to fuck shit up as the team pet/tank... he's a mutant too

and Doop

there's Emma and Storm who serve as the Spock and Bones to Sabertooth's Kirk but really Doop is the real mastermind behind the group
>>
>>95332114
I liked the X-Force run a while back.
>Wolverine
>Deadpool
>Arcangel
>Fantomex
>Psylocke
>>
it's safe to say that emma and magik are the most powerful x-men without phoenix force tapping?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.