[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: karai cigar.png (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
karai cigar.png
130KB, 800x600px
In light of the Nick cartoon only having a week left, can we talk about how much better the 2003 show is, including FF BttS?
>>
it'a a shame that this design was used so late
>>
>>95330670
Come on man, her and also April's redesigns may be pretty to look at on paper, but the whole BttS animation style is painful to look at in motion.
>>
>>95330459
>INCLUDING FF & BttS
That's pretty harsh. But kinda true.
>>
What are people's thoughts on the Ninja Tribunal season?
>>
>>95330459

Fuck no. I'll take this show's worst over FS
>>
>>95331385
There's a surprising amount of hate for it, not nearly as much as the later ones though. (Personally, I just want to see Nightmares Recycled, since apparently most of the episode animation and audio was actually completed. Membership Drive was already so great in terms of how it felt like a "classic" episode.)
>>95331477
Good thing there's no season with those initials.
>>
>>95331385
>What are people's thoughts on the Ninja Tribunal season?

A major drop in quality from season 4, but it at least continued on the storylines from the previous seasons and brought the show toward something akin to closure. The ATTACKING NAME BATTLECRY shit was dumb and all the new characters were shallow and boring, but for the most part it felt like an organic continuation of the previous seasons. You can jump from season 5 to Turtles Forever and, aside from the change in aesthetic, not miss a fuckin thing.

FF and BTTS feel like different shows and neither of them complete any of their storylines because they were aborted mid-series, so there's a whole bunch of loose ends. Better to just ignore them.
>>
>>95331784
Turtles Forever is so much worse than FF or BttS, though. I don't get why everyone seems to like it but hate those seasons.
>>
>>95331784
>FF and BTTS feel like different shows and neither of them complete any of their storylines
To be fair, at least BttS killed off Cyber Shredder in the last episode.
>>
>>95332156
>at least BttS killed off Cyber Shredder in the last episode.

Yeah, but we also never got the Shredder War they hyped in the first episode and Serling never got sent back to the future.
>>
>>95331784
>FF and BTTS feel like different shows and neither of them complete any of their storylines because they were aborted mid-series, so there's a whole bunch of loose ends.

I like how they never defeated Darius and the Dark Turtles, but just left Cody behind in the future without even Serling to protect him from the gang of murders hellbent on killing him.

But nah. Not a big loose end or anything.
>>
>>95332168
The Shredder War was pretty obviously an AU, not least because all three Shredders coming back wouldn't make sense even for one of them.

And Serling doesn't appear in Turtles Forever (which uses the same artstyle as BttS, so it's definitely acknowledged), so it can be assumed he got back by then.
>>
>>95332349
It's implied the Dark Turtles would turn on Darius at some point.
>>
>>95330459
I will never understand the borderline irrational hate for 2k3. Its by far the best writing the Turtles ever got, especially in the first couple of seasons before executive meddling wrecked things.
>>
>>95333340
>especially in the first couple of seasons before executive meddling wrecked things.
What was wrong with seasons 3 and 4?
>>
>>95334224
I think he refered to the first 4 seasons and how meddling caused S5 to not get released straight away, the creation of more kid-firendly Fast Forward and even more meddling with no FF S2 and BttS getting made instead.
>>
>>95334520
couple = 2
>>
>>95332766
Shredder Wars was the aborted season that was supposed to take place after Turtles Forever
>>
>>95332156
>>95332168
That scene when Vital morphs into Shredder awaken some unknown fetish back then.
>>
>>95334579
FF season 2 wasn't supposed to take place after TF, and there was no Shredder War in it anyways.
>>
>>95334680
>FF Season 2
That has nothing to do with what I said.
>>
>>95334701
Okay then, where's your source?
>>
>>95334726
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=734974&postcount=300
>>
>>95334830
This is one time I'm disinclined to believe something even from an official source. It sounds absolutely fucking retarded, really.

Not to mention there's a major factual error: TF doesn't explain how the Utrom Shredder came back because he wasn't "back" anymore by the end of it.
>>
>>95334905
Utrom Shredder was a mistake.
>>
>>95334905
You're blissfully unaware of how incompetent the 4Kids writers were without Laird's input.
>>
>>95335010
Utrom Shredder was a fucking brilliant idea. Instead of just fighting some bad guy with crazy martial arts moves, the turtles' main antagonist is now a GALACTIC supercriminal.

And the argument that "oh it's just a robot suit" is retarded, it's clearly controlled via the mind like an actual body. So the same type of training as for humans would be necessary.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.