[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bust & Dick Sizes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8836.jpg (997KB, 3699x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8836.jpg
997KB, 3699x743px
Inspired by an X-Thread, let's find out the Bust & Dick Sizes of the X-Men (and maybe other comic book characters) /co/. Who's a Dicklet? Who's Hung? Who's a Titcow? And who's a Chestlet?
>>
>>95329472
Logan is a tripod. It's the only way it makes sense.
>>
>>95329472
>X-23 is a womanlet.
Who do I have to maim for this stupid idea. She's always drawn as tall as the other girls. SHE IS NOT SHORT!
>>
>>95329606
It's not her fault she has shitty genes.
>>
>>95329472
>Labels Kitty as Magik
>Labels Jean Grey as Kitty
>Does not actually have a graphic for Magik
>Doesn't actually list Jean Grey
>>
>>95329606
>A clone of the most notorious manlet in comics
>Not short
Sorry about your damn luck, Anon.
>>
>>95329606
X-23 is short, SHORT.
>>
>>95329472

I can see Iceman being a gay twink if he is only 5 8
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n4h4wuV0Uk1soqvzf.png (395KB, 446x463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4h4wuV0Uk1soqvzf.png
395KB, 446x463px
Big fat dick
>>
>>95329472
Puck has the girth of his namesake.
>>
>>95329472
Gosh darn, Logan.

How do you even move?
>>
>>95329742
To be fair, I was always entertained by the idea his daughter-clone would be taller than him.
Not a giant but 5'5
>>
>>95329472
I'll do a couple:

>Piotr
Hung as a horse, and as thick as a Pringles can. He's probably the ultimate fuck.

>Logan
I think it should be pretty big, otherwise the guy has no reason to get as much tail as he gets. It's probably in the 8"x8" scale.

>Nightcralwer
He canonically has 2 dicks, so even if they're average, the dude has hit the jackpot.

>Warren
He's such a bland character, that I think "average" should sum him up. Like, not even a micropenis, just... 5"x5" or something.

>Scott
I think Emma bragged about him being hung, but I don't remember that. I can see him being a Big Guy,but... I'll leave that up to you.

>Namor
Canon dicklet from Parker's Thunderbolts. Then again, he's comfortable enough to let Osborn see him naked, so either that was bull, or Atlantean dicks are so small, Namor thinks his own is huge.

>Doom
Canon dicklet from Bendis' Mighty Avengers. He has to travel to Arthur's time to get laid by Morgan Le Fay. If that doesn't scream dicklet, I don't know what does.

>Captain America
Probably hung like a horse and thick as a puck, due to the SSS.

>Thor
Esad Ribic did a comission with a naked Thor, and his dick was small-to-average,so I'mgoing with that.

>Loki
Same as Thor, but his was long.Loki's hung bros.
>>
>>95330147
>Esad Ribic did a comission with a naked Thor, and his dick was small-to-average,so I'mgoing with that.
I'm going to call bullshit or that it was flaccid since he has to compete with Bill since they're equal in all things.
>>
>>95330259
It was flaccid, but it was still prettysmall. Even erect, it wouldn't go past 6". Have a link: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/e4/9c/2ae49c60f61660ab5aa05fe69907a3f3.jpg
>>
>>95330020
Women are on average 5'' shorter than men.
>>
>>95329606
>Who do I have to maim for this stupid idea.

The artists for drawing everyone the same.
>>
File: 1387594356547.gif (754KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1387594356547.gif
754KB, 500x333px
>>95330147
>>95330259
>Good guys are hung, bad guys have small dicks.
>Except Loki because muh bushi MCU boyfriend.
>>
>>95330147
Literally a cancer tumblr tier post
>>
>>95332898
I don't know if you're agreeing or not... And hey,I based Thor and Loki on the closest thing to canon, so...

>>95333460
>comes in thread named "Bust & Dick Sizes"
>sees post about Dick Sizes
>REEEEEEEE TUMBLR

You're not fitting in anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.