[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman Vol. 4 Godwatch (Rebirth)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: WW_v4_5967ba2647b6a2.79011277.jpg (30KB, 192x291px) Image search: [Google]
WW_v4_5967ba2647b6a2.79011277.jpg
30KB, 192x291px
Why does the listing for this only have every second issue? Is it some weird storyline? I know they skip issues relating to Night of the Monster Men in Detective Comics and Nightwing then release them all together.
>>
Forgot link

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/wonder-woman-2016/wonder-woman-vol-4-godwatch
>>
Wonder Woman Rebirth had two stories that took place every other issue.
>>
>>95324182
Understood, is it likely they'll be collecting the missing issues in the next TPB then?
>>
>>95324169
when will we get the rape of wonder woman comic?
>>
>>95324248
That's what new 52 Wonder Woman was.
>>
>>95324338
no rape does not a rape comic make
>>
>>95324232
>Understood, is it likely they'll be collecting the missing issues in the next TPB then?
Like the guy you're responding to said, Rebirth Wonder Woman had two concurrent stories - one in the present, one in the past - alternating issues. Each volume collects all the issues of the same storyline for ease of reading. The odd volume trades collect the present day issues, the even volume trades collect the past storyline.
>>
>>95324232
Yes, those issues are actually already collected.
Volume 1: The Lies contains
>WONDER WOMAN #1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11, plus WONDER WOMAN: REBIRTH #1.
Volume 2: Year One
>#2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14.
Volume 3: The Truth
>#13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23 and 25.
Volume 4: Godwatch
>#16, 18, 20, 22 and 24 and the story written by Greg Rucka from WONDER WOMAN ANNUAL #1.

There's also a Deluxe, which contains
>WONDER WOMAN #1-14 and WONDER WOMAN: REBIRTH #1.
That deluxe is not out yet, so it might not order the issues in chronological order.
If you want the proper order in chronological time, you would read Volume 2, Volume 4, then Volume 1 and volume 3. That order honestly is not that important, but storylines do blend together more.
>>
>>95324582
I should add, this weird order is probably not going to continue.
>>
>>95324582
>>95324614

Ahk thanks for that info. I normally order off of Book Depository and they have listed the info differently, such as #11 not being included in The Lies and #12 not being included in Year One, as well as The Truth only going up to 21.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.