[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Steven Universe on perma-hiatus? Is it over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: GemasAugust2015.png (155KB, 570x665px) Image search: [Google]
GemasAugust2015.png
155KB, 570x665px
So is Steven Universe on perma-hiatus? Is it over?
>>
It's always on perm-hiatus.
>>
>>95323328
I hope so
>>
File: 1505362149098.png (191KB, 570x665px) Image search: [Google]
1505362149098.png
191KB, 570x665px
>>95323328
>Wejustdon'tknow.png

Probably not.
>>
File: second.jpg (2KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
second.jpg
2KB, 96x96px
>>95323358
>>
>>95323328
Yes. Expect the cancellation notice by months end.
>>
They keep breaking schedule norms and they aren't pulling the demographics that matter (children) they're one fuck up from getting the dreaded Boomerang treatment. After that it's either cancellation or reworking the show to appease Cartoon Network execs again.
>>
>>95323358
Would be nice. Force the creators to make a 2-hour finale RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>95325020
Right, they're going to fuck around trying to build lore for more seasons then get cancelled and won't be able to end the story they wanted to tell.
>>
After the last Steven Bomb flopped so hard, it looks like those are done. Instead, they're switching over to the one hour event format. Now you get just as much wait between episodes, except you only get four at a time instead of five.
>>
>>95325427
>last Steven Bomb
I can't even remember what was in it. Lars and Homeworld or something else?
>>
>>95325693
The Topaz and Aquamarie episodes. The Homeworld stuff was a one-hour event and did much better in the ratings.
>>
They'll probably be allowed to finish up this season to end the story but I don't see the show getting renewed, it's ratings are too low to be turning any profit.
>>
>>95325832
>it's ratings are too low to be turning any profit.
>shitty slice-of-life bombs
>bombs format itself
>inconsistent plot and lore
No shit.
>>
>>95325832
To be fair the fact that CN is so fucking retarded with it schedule probably contributed a good bit to those low ratings.
>>
>>95325176
Most shows need to have an exit plan. Not try to keep your shit on the air so you can get more paychecks and play out your fetishes on children's television.
>>
>>95325876
>inconsistent plot and lore
It still makes money you fucking retard
>>
>>95325922
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QscjHokgyKY
>>
File: Fuk.png (127KB, 240x216px) Image search: [Google]
Fuk.png
127KB, 240x216px
>>95325973
>1:19
Holy shit how did I not notice that the first time I watched this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.