[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the best superhero RPG is going to be a South Park game you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (47KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
47KB, 460x215px
>the best superhero RPG is going to be a South Park game
you would think with the wild success of Marvel and DC movies (financially) that they would try to cash in on them but there hasn't been a single good big 2 game aside from MAYBE the Arkham series which is mostly there because Batman was always popular
>>
Asylum was the only good one.
It thrived on its level design, which the open world meme ruined.
>>
The new Spiderman looks promising.
>>
File: THAT2.png (727KB, 552x649px) Image search: [Google]
THAT2.png
727KB, 552x649px
>>95321771
>Ubisoft
>Good
>>
>>95321872
I agree, anon. Can't wait to play as Spidey and take down Mr. Negative and maybe get into shenanigans with Anti-Venom.
>>
File: 42.jpg (11KB, 307x232px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
11KB, 307x232px
>>95321952
>hating on them after the runaway success that was Stick of Truth
>>
Remember X-Men Destiny? The action RPG where you make an OC mutant and can join the X-Men or the Brotherhood.

How do you fuck that up?!
>>
>tfw still no fast-paced, highly technical Superman action game by PlatinumGames
>>
>>95321977
It was unpolished and had a shit ton of cut content, I say as someone that loved that game. It was funny but not perfect, survived with the comedy and IP. Hoping they learned from it.
>>
>the rednecks attack you whether you choose cisgender or transgender

Missed opportunity desu, if you chose cisgebder it should've been PC Principal's frat
>>
>>95322129
holy fuck that would've been amazing. I can't imagine it'd go over well.
>>
>>95322129
>implying progressives actually murder cisgender people for being cis the same way degenerate regressives murder trans people for being trans
>>
>>95321977
>>95322128
Not only that, but THQ started it. If they hadn't gone under, we probably would've gotten a completely different game with the giant Clyde in the trailer.

Also, can someone tell me how the fuck we got zombie Chef instead of Darth Chef? Also why does Morgan Freeman repeat his exact freckle joke from that one Obama episode? Those were my two gripes with the ending.
>>
>>95321952
I think Ubisoft gets a lot of shit for what is essentially corporate pushing. For Honor and Rainbow Six Siege are both new directions for their type of genre while marred mostly by bad quality control. Rayman Legends was great as was AC Black Flag.

They're still fully capable of making great games and are not nearly as blatantly jewish as some other game companies.
>>
>>95321952
>didn't play Wildlands

We get it, you're butthurt over the lack of titties in AssCreed
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.