[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gravity Falls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Opening_logo.jpg (517KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Opening_logo.jpg
517KB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone have a source for the whole "cancelled season 3" thing? I haven't been able to find anything outside /co/.
>>
There was an article on the Wire about why season 2 took so long to produce.
>>
>>95311468
I'm looking for confirmation that season 3 was ever actually planned.
>>
Been trying to look through interviews with Hirsch but sorry, I can't take this guy. He annoys me.
>>
>>95311863
Yeah, he's just folling arround when someones ask him about show
>>
>>95311378
Hirsch said once that he planned 3 season and a movie(AMA at reddit) but that was at season one. During season 2 it was very clear that it's too much work for him and he quit.
>>
>>95312633
Got a link for that?
>>
>>95311378
>I haven't been able to find anything outside /co/.

There's a reason for that.

/co/ lies.

/co/ ALWAYS lies.
>>
So why did Matt Chapman leave during season 2?
>>
>>95312907
What? Wikipedia says he co-wrote the episode just before the finale.
>>
>>95312716
>Short question: Ideally, how many seasons would you like to do?
>alexhirsch[S]
Originally I thought three. That may be too many though. Perhaps 2 and a movie. Im more interested in quality than quantity. But I suppose anything can happen
>>
>>95312716
>>95313112
https://www.reddit.com/r/gravityfalls/comments/1kgq85/i_am_alex_hirsch_creator_of_gravity_falls_ask_me/
Here you lazy fuck.
>>
>>95313112
>>95313124
>Originally I thought
So there weren't any actual plans? Man, fuck /co/.
>>
>>95313168
Don't blame co. They are as lazy as you and don't remeber that shit perfectly after 4 years. They don't google it. You didn't google it.
>>
>>95313276
First off, it's /co/ not co.
Second, the burden of proof is on those posting their retarded theories.
>>
>>95313112
>Im more interested in quality than quantity
too bad we got neither
>>
>>95313407
You don't know how you would think about the show after three seasons.
>>
File: two-to-lie[1].jpg (40KB, 600x459px)
two-to-lie[1].jpg
40KB, 600x459px
>>95313386
He probably said something like that earlier. Maybe in his animation magazine interview in 2012 maybe in the podcasts he attended. Just because you can find the source of every shit he said doesn't mean he never said it.
Don't take 4chan as a first hand source.
>>
>>95313584
>Don't take 4chan as a first hand source.
That's the whole point of the thread, moron.
>Just because you can find the source of every shit he said doesn't mean he never said it.
If a source cannot be found he may as well have never said it, yes.
>>
>>95313664
Take it as a hint. There may be something. Demand a source AND google yourself. Other people aren't your secretaries who have to memories every source.
>>
>>95313889
>Other people aren't your secretaries who have to memories every source.
If they're spreading BS theories about a show years after it ended, then yeah they kinda do.
>>
>>95313911
Right. Call them out if you know better. But how new are you that you don't know that anonymity promotes lazy claims. Anons can't ruin their own names so why should they care about being right?
>>
Here you fucking go, now stop defending the lazy hack that is Alex:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/jason-ritter-gravity-falls-1049324/
>"We have a three-season arc conceived, and at the end of season three, summer is over,"

Here's even more background for you:
http://blogs.disney.com/insider/2016/02/15/inside-the-decision-to-end-gravity-falls/
>>
>>95311378
>Does anyone have a source for the whole "cancelled season 3" thing?
There was never a "cancelled season 3" thing, especially if you're implying that someone else was to blame. It was just that Hirsch originally wanted to do 3, and /co/ interpreted the shift to 2 as bitching out under the stress of being a showrunner.
>>
>>95313168
>So there weren't any actual plans? Man, fuck /co/.
There were plans, they just changed. GF was one of Disney's best shows and they were hoping for a third season. But Hirsch was given the hiatus schedule ahead of time and knew how much time he was already sinking into the show, so he decided to condense it into 2 seasons.

>>95314909
>as bitching out under the stress of being a showrunner.
It kind of was. He was putting crazy amounts of time into the show during season 1, and the release schedule was slow as hell, so it's perfectly understandable he wouldn't want to do it forever. Most hate he gets for that is just memeing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.