[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Emma Frost >Doesn't have ice powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 18

File: but why.jpg (31KB, 599x384px) Image search: [Google]
but why.jpg
31KB, 599x384px
>Emma Frost
>Doesn't have ice powers
>>
File: 1287434280071.jpg (107KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1287434280071.jpg
107KB, 512x384px
>Kaitlin Snow
>Has ice powers
>>
>Bobby Drake
>Doesn't have anything at all to do with dragons
>>
>>95304112
>Bruce Banner
>Doesn't have flag related powers
>>
>Arthur Curry
>Doesn't have curry power
>>
>not a star
>kind of a moth

why would disney approve this?
>>
>>95304265
>Arthur Curry
>Doesn't have Tim Curry related powers
>>
>>95304112
>Emma has diamond form.
>Diamonds are commonly referred to as "ice".
>OP's argument is invalid.
>>
File: IMG_7504.jpg (32KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7504.jpg
32KB, 246x205px
>Dick Rider
>>
>>95304331
>>Diamonds are commonly referred to as "ice".
what about no?
>>
File: 1310497836236.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236.png
386KB, 667x670px
>Johnny Storm
>Doesn't Have Weather Related Powers
>>
>>95304374
They are though. Ice has been a slang for diamonds since at least 1966 since my first exposure to the slang was from a Batman episode.
>>
>>95304112
>>95304331
>>95304374
Possible explanations:
Diamond frost is a popular decorative plant for gardens.
Could also relate to her demeanor when first introduced. She's not exactly a warm woman.(most likely I think)
>>
>>95304265
Do you think there is a restraunt in atlantis with a dish called the arthur curry?
>>
>>95304331
>Diamonds are commonly referred to as "ice"
Since when?
>>
>>95304454
>>95304374

Look up "Diamond" on literally any online dictionary and you'll see "Ice" listed as a synonym
>>
>>95304112
She has a cold personality
>>
File: 1485257173466.jpg (10KB, 380x296px) Image search: [Google]
1485257173466.jpg
10KB, 380x296px
>>95304112
>Scott Summers
>doesn't have the power of summer season
>>
>>95304342
kek
>>
File: 1474311429173.png (184KB, 581x797px) Image search: [Google]
1474311429173.png
184KB, 581x797px
>>95304112
>Kamala Khan
>isn't a suicide bomber
>>
>>95304699
Eh, it's not wrong. Islam is just really behind the curve. Christianity's managed to grow out of that phase after the Holy Roman Empire, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Salem Witch Trials.
>>
>>95304287
>Star Butterfly
>kind of a butterfly
>>
>>95304112
>Bat-man teams up with Robin instead of Pitcher-man
>Pitcher-man is not related to Sixpack either
>>
>>95304727
I'm pretty sure an ideology whose central figure is a genocidal child rapist isn't going to "get better".

That's like expecting the KKK to embrace racial diversity.
>>
>>95304776
Their god's the same OT god that christians believe in.
>>
>>95304374
What about you're a tard?
>>
>>95304791
But Christians don't follow the old testament, and their main prophet isn't a genocidal child rapist. He's some beta pacifist virgin.
>>
>>95304791
Everyone believes in the same god (supernatural force that shapes our lives or some shit). They just imagine it different.
>>
>>95304776
>That's like expecting the KKK to embrace racial diversity.

Well they do accept Catholics and Spaniards these days and more than one African-American joined their ranks without much issues too.
>>
>>95304818
>But Christians don't follow the old testament

They take and pick elements of both old and new testament. That's why they have this raging hardon for teaching the ten commandments and adam and eve and talking about the wisdom of king solomon and david and goliath and the queen of bathsheba.

>>95304833
No, it's not a reimagining, it's the exact same god and stories and diverges past a certain point. This isn't like the japanese believing in Izanagi and Izanami or something like that, it's word for word the exact same stories and people.
>>
>>95304776
>That's like expecting the KKK to embrace racial diversity.

Well, they do not seem to be killing the Irish anymore
>>
>>95304851
>>95304867

The KKK are a fucking meme.

As someone who has, at least on occasion, hung with unironic white nationalists the organization is regarded as a complete fucking joke at best and as a law enforcement honeypot designed to lure out oblivious morons at worst.
>>
>>95304856
>it's the exact same god and stories and diverges past a certain point
Could it be because first Christians and Muslims were Jews?
>>
>>95304699
>Kamala Khan
>Isn't a Mongol Khan
>>
>>95304776
I'm surprised someone hasn't created a racially diverse chapter of the KKK out of spite.

Or, you know, out of a comedic sense of irony.
>>
>>95304818
>genocidal
Muhammad didn't care about race.

>>95304856
Muslims generally don't believe the bible is entirely accurate. The Koran is the only true word of God.

eg.
>Jesus wasn't actually crucified
>everyone involved was deceived
>>
>>95304791
The majority of christians also doesn't sperg out whenever Jesus is shown in any media.
>>
>Peter Parker
>isn't a park manager
>>
>>95304867
>>95304851

That's because their entire organization is now an FBI honeypot.

Its just FBI agents trolling other FBI agents.

Islam would be a lot better if it were the same way.
>>
>>95304342
>Rider
>flies
>>
>>95304856
The bible is rife in contradictions so you have to pick and choose to make any sense of it at all. In fact it was part of the protestant reformation and in martin luthor's writing that you use your best judgement to interpret the text because god will guide you to truth.

The quran doesn't have contradictions. It has pivot points. Mohammad would contradict himself then he said that his newest saying was the absolute truth. So the absolute truth in islam is the doctrine of raping women, killing all jews and other infidels, and make everyone in the world muslim.
>>
File: 430136_1_crab-curry-indian[1].jpg (45KB, 451x396px) Image search: [Google]
430136_1_crab-curry-indian[1].jpg
45KB, 451x396px
>>95304448
Yes. It's mostly crabs
>>
Jesus christ /co/. We were having a nice fun thread and then the lowest-hanging fruit comes by and you jump at it.
>>
>>95304880
This desu, why is Kamala not a heir to the great Mongol empire!? TENGRI DEMANDS A HEIR
>>
>>95304885
Genocides don't have to be racial. Look up the word
>>
File: Kamala-620x350.jpg (42KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kamala-620x350.jpg
42KB, 620x350px
>>95304880
>Kamala Khan
>Isn't a world class Ugandan giant
>>
>>95304699
Orson Scott Card would probably agree. Don't make your job of exterminating the enemy harder by creating more enemies beforehand for no reason. Be nice until it's time to strike.
>>
>>95304872
>Could it be because first Christians and Muslims were Jews?

Which has no bearing on "everyone believes in the same god, they just imagine it differently". It's literally a word for word copy until it reaches a certain point.

>>95304885
>Muslims generally don't believe the bible is entirely accurate. The Koran is the only true word of God.

Like I said, it's the same exact story that diverges past a certain point. To the muslims Jesus isn't the son of god but rather another one of the prophets, Abraham wasn't just a guy whose faith god decided to test, he was a prophet too, etc. etc.

>>95304892
And like I said, that's because Christians have managed to iron out their autism (for the most part) ages ago. Muslims are still playing catch up.
>>
>>95304903
It makes a lot more sense if you just assume God smoked a multiverse of weed between the old and new testament. That's why Christians tend not to give a shit about the new testament, because God was a psychotic raging asshole in that one.
>>
>>95304265
>Arthur Curry
>Isn't Captain Britain
>>
>>95304933
*old, whoops. He's a lot more chill in the new one, aside from demanding his bastard get crucified.
>>
>>95304923
Fair enough then.
>>
>>95304933
I beg to differ. I think the new testament god was the strong depiction of how to treat eachother. And the old testament god was a strong depiction of how the world treats you. If you fuck up, your world crumbles beneath you. So watch out.
>>
>>95304954
Yeah, I fucked that up.
>>
File: curry_man.jpg (11KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
curry_man.jpg
11KB, 256x192px
>>95304265
>curry power
>>
>>95304935
>lord of all the oceans
>empire theoretically spans the world
>no one takes him seriously
>greatest enemy is a black dude who has done everything he can to make him miserable

I dunno, you could make a case that Arthur IS England
>>
>>95304880
>Kamala Khan
>does not for hate's sake spit her last breath at thee
>>
>>95304954
The Old Testament was full of advice on how to live if you don't understand science.

>"Leave your fields fallow every 7 years so that the soil will get a chance to replenish nutrients"
>"What? I don't understand. Why would I do that?"
>"Do it because God will hate you if you don't"
>"Okay!"
>>
>>95304931
>Muslims are still playing catch up.
I don't think that's going to happen, since it doesn't make sense to ignore sections of the Quran unless they are replaced by later passages.

With the Bible, you can pick and choose more freely.
>>
>>95305010
There's a lot of daily living advice that was relevant at the time, but shouldn't be considered actual moral advice.
>>
>>95305010
Old Testament was basically just God is a jerk : the movie.

>Abraham go kill your kid
>but why?
>cuz it will be funny lol.

>Hey Moses go tell your bro you want the slaves out, but you gotta tell him that 10 times
>but why?
>imma make him stubborn, that's why lol

>>95305016
They had been picking parts of the religion to adhere to before, for some inane reason they just took huge steps back. Just look at the clothing worn by women in the 70s versus what we have now.
>>
>>95305010
>>95305028

A lot of it was a survival guide for the times, yes. Farming, cooking, cleaning, military tactics... It's a how to on how to run a desert tribe combined with Israels chronicle of it's peoples history.

>>95305016
>>95304903
This. The Quran has an explicit ruling that whatever came after (chronologically) supercedes what came before. The wiggle room is in the fact that the Qurans texts are not ORGANIZED chronologically, so the entire study of the text and it's interpretation is centered around dating passages. This is where what interpretation schisms there are happen
>>
>>95304265
>doesn't shoot from the 3
>>
>Iceman
>Is a gigantic faggot
>>
>>95304454
The 70s.
>>
>>95305050
Good point. As far as I know there isn't a 100% accurate chronological order of the chapters, so that probably leads to different interpretations.

I think historians can be pretty sure that some passages came before others though.
>>
>>95304112
Guys. Do you think psychics like hanging out with smart people or dumb people? If they're around dumb people it would be quieter "mentally," and smart people would be like a foghorn every time they had a epiphany. But by the same token dumb people would be like a desert and smart people would be like a mental palace or garden.

Which is it? I need to know.
>>
>>95305045
>They had been picking parts of the religion to adhere to before, for some inane reason they just took huge steps back

The biggest change, largely, was that historically (and by proscribed religious tradition) Imams and religious leaders were SEPARATE from the civil authority. Unfortunately, the region was massively destabilized by the fallout of the first and second world wars, and then as it was recovering got fucked with again by the political games of the global powers - US and Russia are the primary offenders but pretty much everyone was involved or complicit because of the tremendous importance of Oil and the brinksmanship of the Cold War. This is why once upon a time Mujahideen and Al Quaida were our friends and funded and supplied by the United States

For various reasons there was a strong push back against foreign idea's and foreign influence as a result, and a return to traditional purely middle eastern values and society. This resulted in a wave of religious re-awakening which led to the Iran revolution among other things. Much like Cuba in the west, people just got fed up and put in someone who promised them freedom and stability and independence.

The role of the Imam in society and whether or not they should be involved in government is another point of debate and sectarian divide, as well as the more obvious debate over whose in charge and who Muhammads real heir was

>>95305083
This is basically what Imams spend the majority of their time studying and debating, as well as the obvious job of memorizing and applying the Qurans lessons to life.

>>95305108
Nigga incredulous muslim girl is old as fuck, get out newfag
>>
>>95305083

And decent human beings can properly conclude that it's 100% shit.

If they cant, they're a Muslim.
>>
>>95304112
>batman
>not actual human bat
>>
>>95305120
>one of his rogue gallery is Man-bat.
>which literally is
goddamn it DC
>>
>>95305103
According to Pyscho Mantis, all ANYONE thinks about is sex, and it drives him fucking crazy.

I think just about any psychic person, first thing, HAS to learn to shut people out or else live on top of a fucking mountain somewhere to not go insane

>>95305120
Depends on the universe
>>
>>95304776
Well he was genocidal, but not a child rapist. The age or consent was way lower back then. They were arranged marriages at really young ages.
>>
>>95305119
Muslims can be nice people :(
but I agree Islam is pretty crazy.
>>
>>95305141
Ted Bundy was pretty nice, too.
>>
>>95304818
Followed it for most of their history until it got retconned because it was a pact between the Jews. Even though Jesus said he's not here to change one word of the old law.
>>
>>95305139
That's legal rape. It's still actual rape if Aisha didn't consent, but I don't think we can tell now.
>>
>>95305116
Stop blaming """"the west"""" for the reason Islam is shit.

Mohammad is the absolute worst role model you could possibly have, and his "teachings" are just as bad as he is.

Christ. Apply what you're saying to yourself. What kind of "foreign influence" would make you go, "Haha, I'm going to throw this guy off a roof for boinking other men, and then blow myself up in a crowd of civilians!"

There's something deeply and inexcusably wrong with Muslims. Every single one is part of the problem that the rest cause.
>>
>>95305176
By modern conventions. I'm in no way defending Muhammad, but you can't apply very recent ideas about age of consent and it's nature to shit that happened thousands of years ago
>>
>>95305141
If they were, they wouldn't choose to be Muslim. That's like saying "there were nice Klansmen".
>>
>>95305195
Yes you can. Protecting children is not rooted in religious teaching. It's an instinct.
>>
>>95305176
Legal rape 1300 years later. Back then it was legal and even encouraged because of short lifespans. Breed fast, that's there the tickets at.
>>
>>95305192
I'm not blaming the west for Islam being shit. I'm explaining the events that transpired to lead people to willingly embrace this darker, more violent, and arguably more scripturally accurate form of it, much like Germany's defeat and economic woes following WW1 led to them embracing Hitler.

It wasn't the allies fault for winning the war, but if they hadn't spiked the football so hard on Germany's fucking face they might notta got back up so mad
>>
>>95305207
Humans are rape animals, Rape is actually our primary evolved form of breeding, it's why our penis lacks a bone and why we have a semen scoop on the front of our cocks
>>
>>95305218
Islam has always been this way. In fact, that's how it got started. "Convert or the Sword."

>>95305226
Who told you this nonsense?
>>
>>95305150

Disingenuous.

He said he was there to "fulfill it", as in, the crazy old testament shit was necessary before, but now no longer applies.

Thats why Christians, objectively, don't follow crazy Leviticus shit, while Jews still do.

Now they're just beta cucks getting steamrolled by Islamic terrorists while their pope licks Muslim feet.
>>
>>95305148
>>95305206
By "nice" I meant "good person". As long as they don't actually follow the Quran too closely, they can be OK.

>>95305195
By "rape" I mean "forced sex". According to that definition, Aisha might have been raped, or maybe not (we can't tell for sure now).
>>
>Hal Jordan
>Isn't related to Michael
>>
>>95305234
"It is hypothesized that rape is homologous to similar behavior in other animals. "Human rape appears not as an aberration but as an alternative gene-promotion strategy that is most likely to be adopted by the 'losers' in the competitive, harem-building struggle. If the means of access to legitimate, consenting sex is not available, then a male may be faced with the choice between force or genetic extinction"

Wilson, Glenn. The Science of Sex: Glenn Wilson on Rape. The Great Sex Divide, pp. 128–131.

Thornhill and Palmer write that "Rape is viewed as a natural, biological phenomenon that is a product of the human evolutionary heritage". They further state that by categorizing a behavior as "natural" and "biological" they do not in any way mean to imply that the behavior is justified or even inevitable. "Biological" means "of or pertaining to life," so the word applies to every human feature and behavior. But to infer from that, as many critics assert that Thornhill and Palmer do, that what is biological is somehow right or good, would be to fall into the so-called naturalistic fallacy. They make a comparison to "natural disasters as epidemics, floods and tornadoes". This shows that what can be found in nature is not always good and that measures should be and are taken against natural phenomena. They further argue that a good knowledge of the causes of rape, including evolutionary ones, are necessary in order to develop effective preventive measures.

Thornhill, Randy & Palmer, Craig T. Why Men Rape. New York Academy of Sciences. JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2000.
>>
>>95305244
>As long as they don't actually follow the Quran too closely, they can be OK.
Then they're not practicing Islam.
>>
File: uk-gang.jpg (87KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
uk-gang.jpg
87KB, 600x763px
>>95305226
>t. Mohammad

Pretty much every non-Islamic society on earth has had very strict laws against rape. Its only you fucks who don't see a problem with it.
>>
>>95305264
Except, despite this gigantic red herring, you don't see the widespread rape of children without instinctual backlash and violence against the perpetrator. In legal settings or out.
>>
>>95305244
>As long as they don't actually follow the Quran too closely, they can be OK.

So, basically, the less Muslim you are, the better person you are.

Except they're still part of the problem for identifying as Muslim.
>>
>>95305268

Which is why white UN peacekeeping troops DEFINITELY haven't been notorious for raping their hearts out when they're sent to impoverished, wartorn nations where they can get away with it without an issue.
>>
>>95305265
True, but I would still consider someone a Muslim if they believed the Quran is the unadulterated word of god, even if they don't follow it exactly.
>>
>>95305295
Well, you're conflating Muslim and Islam. And secondly, I wouldn't.
>>
>>95305244
>By "rape" I mean "forced sex". According to that definition, Aisha might have been raped, or maybe not (we can't tell for sure now).

Children can't consent to sex, Ahmed.

That's why we have these laws in the first place.

It wasn't normal back then, and it isn't normal now.
>>
>>95305285
Other research have found that during the fertile phase of the menstrual cycle women perform fewer behaviors that may increase the risk of an assault. Studies have also found that sensitivity for potential coercive behaviors in males as well as handgrip strength (but only in a simulated coercive situation) increase during the fertile phase of the menstrual cycle. On the other hand, a 2003 study found that the frequency of pregnancy from rape is significantly higher than that of pregnancy in non-coercive intercourse, and advanced the hypothesis that male rapists disproportionately target women exhibiting biological indications of fertility.

McKibbin, W. F.; Shackelford, T. K.; Goetz, A. T.; Starratt, V. G. (2008). "Why do men rape? An evolutionary psychological perspective". Review of General Psychology. 12: 86–97

Gottschall, Jonathan A.; Gottschall, Tiffani A. (2003). "Are per-incident rape-pregnancy rates higher than per-incident consensual pregnancy rates?"
>>
>>95305192
>what kind of foreign influence
Some examples which aren't comprehensive
>funded a coup to overthrow a democratically elected leader because of oil
>armed and train religious fanatics so they could kill the Soviets
>religious fanatics gain power, organization and become heroes
>install a despotic monarch because he was anti communist

Iran being the orthodox Islamic country it is today is directly traceable to anger resulting from America installing their preferred ruler. Al Qaeda is directly relates to the muhjadeen groups funded by the CIA during the Afghanistan war.
>>
>>95305294

Because that's not a real thing.

The UN is shit, but not for the reason you stated.

You're thinking of Boko Haram, your fellow Islamists.
>>
>>95305289
>So, basically, the less Muslim you are, the better person you are.
Some passages in the Quran are good advice.
>don't bury unwanted female babies in the desert
>help orphans
>don't trust genies

I agree it can be bad if people identify as Muslim, but OVERALL they can still be pretty OK.
>>
File: 1503751726759.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
1503751726759.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>95305207
Have to never heard of differing moral standards? Everyone wants to protect children but how differs. Arranged marriages gives them a home, stops them from being prostitutes, authority figure etc cetera.
>>
>>95305324
>don't trust genies

Especially if they give you a boner
>>
>>95305303
>Children can't consent to sex
Yes they can. I'm not saying it's good to fuck kids.
>>
>>95305303
>children can't consent
You mean under modern legal terms, a child doesn't have a right to decide things like that. It's actually been normal for most of history. IIRC age or consent laws at present ages were only created in the west in the middle 1800s
>>
>>95305307

Al Qaeda was funded to fight commies.

"The West" didn't tell them "go genocide the homos and shoot any woman who leaves their house without her ninja costume".

Every single aspect you blame on "the west" is just Muslims being Muslims.
>>
>>95305234
This guy >>95305218 isn't arguing that Islam is good. He's saying the problems in Muslim countries are partly caused by other factors. He said that modern radical Islam is
>arguably more scripturally accurate
>>
>>95305324
They literally cannot, in the same way you can't be a "good Nazi". They just normalize the behavior of their genocidal peers.
>>
>>95305303
Is it even known if he fucked her? Mightn't it have been a political marriage?
>>
>>95305317

>UN peacekeepers raping isn't real

Fucking LMAO, you really will do anything to ignore reality, won't you.
It's not even like it's limited to the Peacekeepers either, the UN is second only to the Catholic church in terms of large international organizations who make it their businesses harbour and protect pedophiles.

>The UN is shit, but not for the reason you stated.
Yeah I know right, they're an evil globalist cabal intent of robbing white nations of their sovereignty, which they will somehow accomplish while being an utterly toothless bureaucratic organization who can't do anything but issue toothless, non-binding resolutions.
>>
>>95305377
*bad Nazi
Sorry made a stupid typo.
>>
>>95305326
>I'll feed you if I get to rape you!

Okay, Ahmed.

Your moral standards are disgusting, and I hope you get struck by a drone.
>>
>>95305238
>disingenuous
You're using this word wrong.

Oh come on that's not what fulfill means here. By what definition of fulfill does fulfilling a law means throwing it away because it's no longer needed? Doesn't even make sense for the next part

>For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Or the next part
>Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven
>>
>>95305343
>It's actually been normal for most of history.

It hasn't. Anyone who's done so was regarded as a disgusting sexual pervert, because it's not natural to be attracted to literal children.

Maybe it was common in Islamic society, but these are literal mudslimes we're talking about, not human beings.
>>
>>95305268
Islam has strict laws against rape. Not asking you to read the Koran but do you even Google the shit you say?
>>
>>95305387

No, the UN is shit because countries pump billions into it, only for them to send African dictators a "strongly worded letter" about how they don't approve of their genocides.

Your rape shit is just projecting. Imams raping children is a day of the week that ends in "y", and not even worth covering by the local news.
>>
>>95305356
Your level of western apologetics is increasingly silly. You can fund a violent, ultra religious militant group - which is was perfectly known by the CIA btw - and launch them into fame, power and give them military might in a destabilized country. But the west is totally blameless? You put the cross section of society whose values were abhorrent to power for geopolitical gain.
>>
Reminder that Muslim terrorism is Muslim orthodoxy.

If someone tells you Muslim terrorists aren't real Muslims, remember that Muslim terrorists are the epitome of true Muslims.
>>
>>95305405
>By what definition of fulfill does fulfilling a law means throwing it away because it's no longer needed? Doesn't even make sense for the next part

The definition Christians use.

Whatever else you have to shitpost about is irrelevant, because Christians objectively don't follow the New testament, as evidenced by both the beliefs and practices of Christians.

Don't get me wrong, the OT is some retarded bullshit, but if you want to yell at someone to blame for it, find some jews.
>>
>>95305386
Probably had sex.
>The Messenger of Allah (ï·º) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: or Six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.
https://www.sunnah.com/abudawud/12
>>
>>95305479
*Old

Well most also don't follow the New either, but you get the point.
>>
>>95305326
>moral reletavist
OUT
>>
>>95305377
No-one's perfect. They could still be good overall, even if this one they do is bad.
>>
>>95305413
Sure, it's super strict, if you can find a dozen people to say "Yep, she was raped."

And then she gets stoned to death anyway, for having sex outside of marriage.

What a fantastic legal system you have there, Mohammad.
>>
>>95305411
In 12th century Europe consent was acknowledged for children above 7. In Virginia, 1689, Mary Hathaway aged 9 was legally married. In 1791 the French constitution set the minimum age at 12. In English common law 1875 the age of consent was raised to 13. In 1895 the age of consent in Delaware was 7. In the US the age of consent was raised to current levels during the 1920s. For most of human history this was the norm.
>>
>>95305503
So the only way to be a "good" Muslim is to forsake the vast majority of Muslim doctrine
>>
>>95305447

The Taliban is actually pretty moderate by Muslim standards.

The problem is that a "muslim standard" is psycopathically insane.

Al Qaeda literally presents themselves as the "moderate" equivalent of ISIS.
>>
>>95305413
Islam supports rape of non-muslims.
>>
File: ugh.png (375KB, 331x501px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
375KB, 331x501px
>Two-Face
>is half + half = one face
>>
>>95305503
No, actually, they cant.

If they were "good overall", they wouldn't be a Muslim, the same way someone who was "good overall" wouldn't choose to be a Klansmen or a Nazi.
>>
>>95305479
>the defitnions which Christians use
Which brings me to my point, it was retconned by the Church. The only reason Christianity is morally acceptable today is because parts of it are ignored. They aren't Christians.

Blame the Jews for writing it? It was two thousand years ago. Jews have the decency to not try and force it on everyone.
>>
>>95305523
The majority of the Quran isn't evil. That's being pedantic though. You're right.

I think most Muslims just don't really know the Quran well, or intentionally ignore it.
>>
>>95305515

No, it wasn't.

You provided one anecdote, and whoever married her was likely regarded as a perverted, disgusting freak, since Virginia wasn't an Islamic state.
>>
>>95305566
>The only reason Christianity is morally acceptable today is because parts of it are ignored. They aren't Christians.
The bible isn't the same as Christianity.

Ignoring parts of the bible doesn't mean you aren't Christian, as long as you believe Jesus was the son of God.
>>
>>95305539
What muslim standards?
>>
>Iron Man
>is Alloy Man
>>
>>95305586
You mean I provided you with the laws of the west on the age or consent throughout the last thousand years. The anecdote was to show that it was legal to marry that young. The law is representative of the people's collective customs and morality. There's really no way you can say that for all of history the age or consent is 16-18
>>
>>95305590
I think he means "Islamic standards". Many Muslims think the Taliban is extreme.
>>
File: OY!.jpg (52KB, 399x477px) Image search: [Google]
OY!.jpg
52KB, 399x477px
>Hellboy
>Is an full grown adult
>>
>>95305566
>Which brings me to my point, it was retconned by the Church. The only reason Christianity is morally acceptable today is because parts of it are ignored. They aren't Christians.

I'm not sure if or when it was "retconned", but I fail to see your point. Christianity isn't complete shit, and this is coming from an agnostic.

>Jews have the decency to not try and force it on everyone.

Now if we could only get mudslimes to stop terrorizing everyone.
>>
>Elektra
>no electric powers
>>
>>95305587
And I a Muslim because if I believe Muhammad was a prophet? It goes against the meaning of the word. A Christian is one who follows the Christian teachings, ie the Bible.
>>
>>95305563
It depends what you consider a good person. I would say there are good Nazis, Klansmen, and Muslims.
>>
>>95305609

You unironically believe the average person was marrying and fucking 7 year olds?

The US isn't goddamn Pakistan, you filthy mudshit.
>>
>deadshot
>always jobs and misses
>>
>>95305611
wat
are Muslims not Islamic?
What are you even saying?
>>
>>95304265
Haha just wondering but what do you think Aquaman's curry would taste like? Also I am curious what do you think he'd say if you told him his curry was tasty haha just wondering for laughs
>>
>>95305624
Nobody follows the teachings of Christ absolutely.

>>95305624
>And I a Muslim because if I believe Muhammad was a prophet?
Yes (providing you believe that Quran is the true word of God).
>>
>>95305586
Why was the age of consent that low if people weren't okay with it?
>>
>>95305623
>Elektra Natchios

>doesn't use electricity or nachos.
>>
>>95305620
My point was that real Christians do follow the Old Testament because Jesus specifically told them to, and modern Christians are tolerable because they're not following the teachings of a book written 2000 years ago.
>>
>this thread
>dude islam lmao
Take it back to your containment board, you babies who are too afraid to go on /pol/
>>
>Oliver Queen
>Isn't a monarch, band or transvestite . Isn't an Olive.
>>
>>95305654
Islam = the religion
Most muslims don't obey the commandments of the religion entirely.
>>
>>95305656
If I believe the Koran is the word of God I logically have to follow it because it's the divine law. If I don't, I'm either schizophrenic or not a Muslim. Likewise you can't believe Jesus is the son of God then ignore his teachings.
>>
>>95305673
>/pol/ is a containment board
>said by someone who's on /co/, the board so terrible even /mlp/ couldn't stand it
>>
>>95305666

Probably because they figured that the US wasn't a Muslim shithole where people would marry children in order to rape them.

We raised it in response to you people.
>>
>Doctor Alchemy
>doctor of a pseudoscience
>>
>>95305687
>board made specifically to contain people isn't a containment board

okay
>>
>>95305669
I would dare you to find me a single Christian who unironically follows all the random shit in Leviticus.
>>
>>95305695
>this thing is terrible and harmful but we'll make it legal because reasons
>>
>Ultimate Spider-Man
>there was one after him
>>
>>95305680
>Most muslims don't obey the commandments of the religion entirely.

Actually, they do, or else they'd be stoned to death, according to their own insane ideology.
>>
>>95305686
Nobody follows the Koran or the teachings of Jesus absolutely.
>>
>>95305710
>4chan is a containment website
>>
>>95305735
Yes, but since the other Muslims aren't following the rules exactly either, no-one bothers to stone them.

I'm also pretty sure stoning is only for certain crimes.
>>
>Ghost Rider
>doesn't ride ghosts
>>
>>95305745
Oh wait let me guess, you're a newfag who doesn't know even know why /pol/ was made in the first place.
>>
>>95305710
I'm not saying that /pol/ isn't a containment board, but it's a bit rich coming from someone who's board was so terrible that the moderators had to break it away from /mlp/ to protect the innoncent bronies.
>>
>>95305722
It was never an issue until Muslims arrived.

Just like how we didn't have to legislate against "Fucking goats in busy intersections" until Muslims arrived, you dumbass pedophile.
>>
File: Mr-freeze.jpg (45KB, 431x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-freeze.jpg
45KB, 431x300px
>>95304374
You need to CHILL out
>>
>>95305752

Or they're actually that insane.

95% of "honor killings" in Western countries are also done by Muslims, despite the laws we have in place against that.
>>
>>95305770
Other way around. We're you even around when /mlp/ was created?
>>
>>95305767
4chan is containment for SA users who wanted an anime discussion site
>>
>>95305737
The difference being that following the teachings of Jesus absolutely would make someone a humble pacifist.

Following the teachings of Mohammad absolutely would make one a suicide bomber.
>>
>>95305770
Hi Newfag. I know you've been here since 2015 but pony was a SITE WIDE issue. They were the new furries, injecting pony stories, OC, reaction pics, into every single thread on every single board. Pony may have started on /co/ but it spread like cancer, and the only reason it could be successfully contained is because it could be easily sniffed out.
>>
>>95305767
I just look up articles on Encyclopedia Dramatica to look like an oldfag tbqh
>>
>>95305770
Lurk before you post.
>>
>>95305838
I'm not sure if Jesus actually recommended being totally pacifist and suicide bombing is kind of cheating (dying in battle because you strapped a bomb to yourself), but pretty much this.
>>
>>95305767
>I have no idea why the most popular board on 4chan was created

Yes, the literal lifeblood of the site is there for "containment", and REAL 4chan users are far-left tumblrinnas from /co/mblr.
>>
>>95305919
I do. I never reply to a post that I haven't read.
>>
>>95306070
If I recall, there was that time he whipped a bunch of jews out of a temple for selling trinkets, but I think he also said the greatest commandment was "love your neighbor".

(which I also disagree with, as that's the whole "rapefugees welcome" movement in a nutshell.)
>>
>>95306096
Thanks for telling me you're a newfag.
>>
>>95305838
>Jesus absolutely would make someone a humble pacifist.

Not entirely. If you followed everything Jesus did to the letter you'd be flipping out at bake sales at your local church.
>>
>>95306227

>moneychangers at the temple done for private profit is equivalent to fundraising for the temple

Read your Bible, anon. It's a good book. It's even The Good Book.
>>
>>95306155

Okay, /co/mblr.

Tell us more about how everything to the right of Joseph Stalin is "literally /pol/".
>>
>>95304699

> Kamala Khan
> not conquering the known world an army of Mongols
>>
>>95305294
>Which is why white UN peacekeeping troops
You mean "Indian and Nigerian UN peacekeeping troops"
>>
>Ra's Al Ghul
>isn't a star
>doesn't feed on human corpses

...or does he?
>>
>>95305838

Except suicide is haram
>>
>>95306293
It's funny how you deny being new after saying that /pol/ wasn't made to contain people.
>>
>>95306327

Better inform the entire Islamic world of that.
>>
>>95306342

What's more funny is how you believe the "containment board" maymay.

By your logic, /v/ was created to contain people who hate video games.
>>
>>95306376
Do you know what event lead to the creation of /pol/?
>>
>>95306412

I've been around since /news/.

Not like that's something to be proud of.

Maybe you should fuck off to tumblr, where someone might possibly give a shit about your retarded clit-waving.
>>
>>95305392
>>I'll feed you if I get to rape you!
you basically just described the origins of marriage
>>
>>95306469
>/news/

Why even pretend to not be new if you can't even get the name of the boards right?
>>
>>95306469
>/news/
lol
>>
Why do I come here to discuss comics?
>>
>>95306575
>>95306531

Oh shit, a typo!

Better become a leftist cuckold now! Quick, find me Tyrone, and the nearest "black lives matter" sign!
>>
>>95306654

Don't worry, Anon. Your shame will die with this thread. Nobody will ever remember you're not cool!

Read your Bible.
>>
>Dinah Lance
>Doesn't fight with lances.

>Oliver Queen
>Dresses up like a man
>>
>>95306654
>i-it was just a typo!

lol okay
why even be so pathetic that you pretend to not be a newfag on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum? btw /pol/ was created to contain the shitposters that raided the other boards after /new/ was deleted. if you weren't new you would know that.
>>
File: 1301806800_b121a.jpg (82KB, 830x299px) Image search: [Google]
1301806800_b121a.jpg
82KB, 830x299px
>>95304331
>>95304374
>>95304401
I guess Joel Schumacher sneaked in another ice pun.
>>
>>95306766
Let me guess, you also unironically believe in "summerfags", despite non-Gook moot confirming that isn't a real phenomena.
>>
>>95304226
>Bruce Banner
>Isn't a power mad forum moderator
>>
>>95305206
Most people don't choose their religion, they're born into it and keep at it because it's ingrained into them as children, aswell as social pressure, habit, tradition, identity, ...
Good luck "choosing" not to be muslim in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>95306824
If you were born into a Nazi family, would you unironically consider "I was born this way" a valid excuse for being a Nazi, you dumbass?

Stop trying and failing to defend these psychos.
>>
>>95306796
cool how you ignored the content of my post
>>
>>95306824
Not him, but yes, if somebody was born in and grew up in nazi germany I would not blame them for being a nazi while they were in power.
>>
>>95305195
Yea but the problem with that is that its no rare occurrence for Muslims to still be practicing the same shit Muhammad did thousands of years ago. It might've been culturally okay for him to do that shit back then, so he can get a pass, but when it still has influence on a large part of the world today its a problem.
>>
>>95306890
Except nobody but mudslimes says the former, and the Qu'ran itself says "dying while killing non-Muslims is a free pass to rape-paradise, regardless of everything else you've done".
>>
>>95306909
If you were born to a Nazi society, brought up in a world where you're thaught that nazi ideologies are true and that others ideas are degenerate and threaten your people, and where renouncing national socialism would literally get you killed, would you renounce it?
Because if you would you're a better man than I am.

It's really not exclusive to muslims either, plenty of societies brainwash their people into following dumb and destructive ideas.
>>
>>95306947
>the Qu'ran itself says "dying while killing non-Muslims is a free pass to rape-paradise, regardless of everything else you've done".
That sounds like an accurate citation.
>>
>>95306990
wtf I love Nazis now
>>
>>95307014
They did have dapper uniforms.
>>
>>95307006
Nobody cares what you believe, when everyone else disagrees. What you should be asking yourself is why you re associating with psychopathic terrorists.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/suicide-bombing.aspx
>>
>>95307068
This link gives you a virus. What the fuck, anon? Just quote the regular passages.
>>
>>95307068
I think that person confuses "giving your life [in war]" with suicide. But hey since plenty of muslim preachers do that too (as pointed out in your link), it's fair.
Which kinda reinforces my point that you don't judge whether people are muslim depending on whether they follow the Quran to the letter.

Also I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that "dying while killing non-Muslims is a free pass to rape-paradise, regardless of everything else you've done" is not an accurate citation
>>
>>95305715
Nigger I'm saying there aren't which is why "Christians" are tolerable and real Christians almost don't exist.
>>
>>95307085
Why would you lie about something so obvious? I know mudslimes are a bunch of inbred retards, but apparently even I give you too much credit.
>>
>>95307141
>Also I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that "dying while killing non-Muslims is a free pass to rape-paradise, regardless of everything else you've done" is not an accurate citation

The you haven't been paying attention to anything your entire life.
>>
>>95304699
>Kamala Khan
>Never decreed a stately pleasure-dome
>>
File: FBI.png (3MB, 1672x1648px) Image search: [Google]
FBI.png
3MB, 1672x1648px
>>95304895
Lol, why do we hate these guys again?
>>
>>95307085
>Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

>Quran (3:140) - If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and killing) has touched the others. And so are the days (good and not so good), We give to men by turns, that Allah may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. And Allah likes not the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).

>Quran (61:10-12) "O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement."

Suicide might be haram, but if it is done to kill the enemies of God the sin is not only forgiven but makes you a martyr.
>>
>>95307339
He knows, he's just pulling some
taqqiya bullshit.
>>
>>95305545

lol
>>
>Mr. Fantastic
>Is a doctor
>>
>>95305770

holy fucking shit, this level of wrong should be bannable
>>
thread over everyone leave.
>>
>>95307649
>let's give mods more unneccessary and arbritrary power
get out
>>
>>95307641

>We're stating that the reason the Middle-East resorts to Islamist shit to this degree is because of foreign influence.

They've been Islamists for >800 years m8.
>>
>>95307706
t. shitposter afraid of getting banned
>>
>>95307801
Ow, the edge.
>>
>>95307172
Paul specifically spoke out against judaizers.
Go read Acts.
>>
>>95307172
"Real Christian don't exist"
Paul spoke against judaizers
and he made no distinction between us and them, but cleansed their hearts by faith. [10] Now therefore why do you make trial of God by putting a yoke upon the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? -Acts 15:9-11
>>
>>95307641
>We're stating that the reason the Middle-East resorts to Islamist shit to this degree is because of foreign influence.

So what is everyone other Islamist state's excuse for acting in an identical manner, you dumbass mudslime?

You think only sandnigger mudslimes are bad? South American countries literally had their credit rating downrated for funding terrorism, African mudslimes are still kidnapping underaged girls enmass, and Mynamar mudslimes have pissed off the local population so bad that LITERAL BUDDHISTS have turned to violence against them.

How does one ideology fuck up so badly?
>>
>>95307919
And an Allah Ackbar to you too, mudslime.
>>
>>95305007
But she did get a villain to scream like Shatner once.
>>
>>95307967
If you're going to call me, an enlightened anthropocentrist, a muslim, I don't see the point of continuing this discussion. But if you'd like, you can read up on the history of African and East Asian colonialism. Too long, didn't read? It's fantastic when it works and you get a near-secular society gifted with civilised values. It's unimaginably disruptive when it doesn't and you've turned the locals to trust the fundamentalist nutjobs.
Take a fucking break off the internet today though, alright?
>>
>>95308185
So, in other words, Islamic societies are great when they're not Islamic societies.
What the fuck was even going through your head when you posted this?
>>
>>95308279
You can read the post again, if you'd like.
>>
>>95309187
I could, and you would still be wrong.
>>
>>95307214
I sure as hell know what a quote is though.
>>
>>95304895
>>95305050
>dating schism

I haven't read something that retarded in a long time. The Schism happened because two branches of his clan were killing each other over who gets to lead the coalition of the faithful. Actual research into the chronology of the Quran and the Haddits came centuries after that and pretty much all schools accepted it as sound.
>>
>>95307967
>that LITERAL BUDDHISTS have turned to violence against them.

I know people here think that Buddhists from Berkeley are what Buddhists are like, but that's not true.

Even the Dalai Lhama was the head of a sect that violently overthrew the existing regime in Tibet and established an exemplary oriental tyranny within their sphere of influence. Never mind classic Buddhism, which blossomed into an Empire that covered Afghanistan, bits of Iran and most of India at its height.
>>
>>95305176
Aisha loved him by all accounts
>>
>Dick Grayson
>his dick isn't gray
>>
>>95305786
>Mr. Freeze
>Has a PhD so he should be Dr. Freeze
>>
File: 1500864715559.gif (4MB, 414x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500864715559.gif
4MB, 414x250px
>>95307266

Fire reference, bro.
>>
>>95304374
hahaha you fucking idiot, it's very common, hahaha get out of the house once in a while
>>
>>95304454
A very fucking long time you idiot.
>>
File: 1505077105966.jpg (9KB, 121x133px) Image search: [Google]
1505077105966.jpg
9KB, 121x133px
>>95306796
>Believing King Cuck
>>
>>95313369
His son's is

Hopefully this clears things up
>>
>>95304374
Dumbass.
>>
>>95304112
God, I don't even know who that woman is, but I fucking hate her.
>>
>>95304818
>But Christians don't follow the old testament

JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST

How many times do people have to teach you basic knowledge. Go back to your containmentboard, you uneducated, filthy NEET.
>>
>>95304112
>Oliver Queen

>Doesn't rule a kingdom
>>
>>95304894

> Peter Parker
> Doesn't park vehichles.
> Doesn't even USE a vehichle
>>
>>95304331
She didn't get the diamond form until Morrison's new x men.
>>
>>95304265
>Arthur Curry
>poos in loo
>>
>>95304791
According to Muslims yes but according to Christians and Jews no.
>>
>Luke Cage
>Was actually in jail
>>
>>95315017
I heard that term used in cartoons all the time growing up especially if there was a generic robber in the episode so I dont know how someone could NOT know the term
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.