[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Lawyer Tells DOOM what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So what if Marvel studios just straight up put Dr. Doom in the next avengers movie after infinity war? Don't ask Fox's permission, just straight up Avengers vs Doom.

How much money would MCU owe Fox for betraying their pact?
>>
>>95303589
Did you look up what happened with the Mutant X TV show? I assume something similar would happen in your scenario.
>>
>>95303589

first of all, it would probably lead to a restraining order - things are kept secret any longer.

so it would lead to a big enough pay out, coupled with manletman's 'take' that it would probably knock $50 million off profits to the studio for which they would sake fuck that, given that IW will probably not do Star Wars money.

IW probably won't even beat the billion that Fucking Fuck and the Fucks made this past year in foreign cash ALONE. It will make a billion plus but it will need the extra 2-300 million the F&TF didn't make this summer here domestically to do it.
>>
>>95303589
They'd lose billions of dollars in a copyright infringement lawsuit, probably even more than the movie itself would gross.
>>
>>95303589

They can buy the rights if the price is right but Disney won't do it. They want to starve out the movies and get the rights back cheaper.

I'm just wondering why Fox is half assing the F4 movies while they're clearly doing good work with the X movies. Just grab a good scriptwriter and a big name director. Of course that also means no more execs butting in but that also boils down to how much you believe Trank.
>>
>>95303589
Why don't they just call him Doctor Disaster or something?
>>
>>95303816

I am surprised they haven't created a comic character specifically to take Doom's place while not having any affiliation with any F4 characters. It'd be tricky and they'd have to make him as different as possible as well.

Or they can just take a character they have rights to and give him a Doom-esque personality and tweak his powers. That's what they did with every single character when they didn't have access to Spider-Man.
>>
>>95303946
>take Doom's place
They could use the "real" Mandarin and make an asian Latveria, don't know if could work as main villain in phase 4
>>
>>95303946
When Infinity War is done. I'm assuming that's what Zemo is being saved for.

He can function as Doom without all the Mary Sueness.
>>
>>95304536
>Zemo
>Without the Mary Sueness
Zemo gets his fair share of dick sucking.
>>
File: 1500624073921.jpg (47KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1500624073921.jpg
47KB, 500x391px
>>95303589
Monkey's paw
Come on, let's assume for a moment that we were fortunate enough to get Dr. Doom vs Avengers
Do you really, actually, honestly, truly, genuinely think that fucking Disney would do justice to Dr. Doom?
>Whoa, get a load of Knock-Off Iron Man over here.....
No fucking chance
>>
>>95303636
Allegedly the guy who did Legion is doing something with Doom.
>>
>>95303606
F&F is kino though you Fucking pleb.

>he watched capeshit
>he doesn't like F&F

Autism
>>
>>95305179
If isn't in Latveria I don't give a fuck,and would be better Tim Miller
>>
>>95305156
>Do you really, actually, honestly, truly, genuinely think that fucking Disney would do justice to Dr. Doom?

Considering Fox's previous film incarnations of Doom completely sucked, I'd be willing to give Disney the reins to Doom if I had the power to do so. Worst-case scenario, we're back to square one.
>>
File: 1485967979979.jpg (63KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
1485967979979.jpg
63KB, 500x665px
>>95305652
>Worst-case scenario, we're back to square one.
Actually, worse case scenario is that they do such a horrendously piss-poor job that we never get to see Doom on the big screen for over two decades
I'd rather he stay dead than be fucked by a necrophiliac
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.