[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: images (10).jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
21KB, 512x288px
Does this counts as /co/?
>>
Yeah

still a shame they aren't what they used to be.
>>
File: images (11).jpg (28KB, 428x242px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
28KB, 428x242px
Oh shit. Those are real.
>>
>>95301359
>still a shame they aren't what they used to be
>roosterteeth in a nutshell

Not that they don't have some good stuff out, but man do I miss the older days.
>>
>>95301359
There's a good one every now and then, but yeah they have lost some of their charm
>>
the only reason i'm subbed to their channel
they haven't been as memorable lately though
>>
>>95302738
Achievement Hunter especially. I thought things were going downhill when Ray left, but hoo boy. I was not prepared for how bad it got.

At least it gave us Funhaus.
>>
File: hello darkness.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>95302801
>when Ray left

It was sometime around that point, maybe a little before or after, that I realized AH and RT in general had gone too far. Haven't watched much since then, but still keep tabs every now and then.

They got too big and it ruined almost everything they do. I mean, for fucks sake a film in the cinema?
>>
>>95302874
I hear Geoff isn't doing so well these days.

But yeah, the original group seems to be mostly administration and the occasional voice acting these days. Pretty sure Red vs Blue is still going out of concern rather than passion.
>>
File: wait.png (166KB, 443x258px) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
166KB, 443x258px
I followed Funhaus and Camp Camp, the only shit I like, the rest are chaff
>>
>>95301359
The Achievement Hunter/Let's Play ones are top-tier
>>
>>95303003
He's better. Stopped drinking and seems to have a grasp on his work and home life.

Still, they rarely do things they enjoy so they can meet their quotas.
>>
>>95303243
Sky Factory and R6S seem to be the last things they all enjoy together

except for Jack. Jack legit is dragging everything down.
>>
They finally saw a super charged creeper, Ray admitted on a twitch stream that they agreed that if they ever saw one they would end the minecraft series.
>>
>>95303321
guess we'll find out on Friday
>>
Catch is the best thing that Rooster Teeth ever made. Fight me.
>>
>>95303003
>>95303243
What had happened to Geoff?
>>
>>95303341
he quit drinking and his daughter has started her rebellious teen phase
>>
>>95303391
>his daughter has started her rebellious teen phase
I forgot that children grow up. Now I feel old.
>>
>>95303418
indeed
>>
>>95302874
I actually saw Lazer Team when they did the event in theaters (had two friends I went with, they like RT stuff as well). It wasn't bad. We were all entertained, and being in a theater filled with fans probably helped with that.
>>
>>95303333
Quads of truth.
>>
>>95301334
>Does this counts as /co/?
If it's shit, then it's /co/.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.