[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oz identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: almost a surprise.jpg (176KB, 810x1218px) Image search: [Google]
almost a surprise.jpg
176KB, 810x1218px
meh
>>
>>95300365

Well we already knew. The cover gave it away
>>
>>95300365
>jurgens

it's shit
>>
Fucking hell, two secret identities revealed and they're both shit
>>
>>95300953
>two
What's the other? Or do you mean the fake clark?
>>
>>95300990
Fake clark, yeah
>>
>>95300998
kek buttmad prime fanboy detected
Fake Clark was good and fine.
>>
>>95301025
Fake Clark was shit and lead to a retarded retcon that still barely makes any sense
>>
>>95301064
>jurgens

it's shit
>>
i love that now that its been revealed everyone hates it
>>
>>95300365
How can he possess tech at his disposal capable of capturing someone like Mr. Mxyz and yet he is incapable of regenerating that missing eye?
>>
>>95301160
there's a 99% chance that's never addressed, and a 1% chance that it's the "I keep these scars to remind myself of X" trope.
>>
>>95300998
>>95301025
>>95301064
Fake Clark and Superlex were introduced specifically so that people would be more accepting of the "(Superman + Superman) => 1 Superman" retcon. They were supposed to make you feel like there were WAY too many Supermen, and make you feel like it "made sense" that they'd want to merge two.

They HAD to merge them, in order for this Jor El arc to make sense. They couldn't very well have Mr Oz be Jor El, father to Supes, if current-supes was actually "older, old-universe supes".

The "what is one of the extra characters is the plot device itself that allows us to retcon-merge them?" idea, and it being Mxy, was kind of stupid.

But them doing this at all was stupid. This Jor El arc was not worth the cost we paid, of losing potentially really interesting stories re-exploring "older supes" in this universe, and how this universe deals with him.
>>
>>95301476
>They were supposed to make you feel like there were WAY too many Supermen, and make you feel like it "made sense" that they'd want to merge two.
Well they fucking failed miserably
>>
>>95301501
>Well they fucking failed miserably
I agree overall, but they actually succeeded in making me feel that for a moment (or at least feeling "this is getting ridiculous/stupid") during the "doomsday encounter" issue(s) with Fake Clark bumbling around.
>>
>>95300365
>Clark, did I ever tell you about Jor-El? He knew that his planet was going to explode, but apparently he sucked as an engineer since the rocket he built could only carry a baby even though it could go faster than light. Anyway, he humiliated General Zod, sent you to Earth, and got abducted by a character from the greatest comic ever and turned into a shadowy mysterious villain named after a children's book.

>And he was a good friend.
>>
File: C7F6sToXgAA-h4c.jpg (258KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
C7F6sToXgAA-h4c.jpg
258KB, 852x1136px
>>95301625
worked for Bardock
>>
>>95300365
Why is his face all fucked up?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.