[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So uh, "AY-NON", I hear you got some ideas fo a cahtoon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 30

>So uh, "AY-NON", I hear you got some ideas fo a cahtoon?
>>
File: 1500608537523.gif (979KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500608537523.gif
979KB, 1280x768px
>>95299012
Detective that investigates crimes in his city, can use interesting composition/directing and be more subtle with it's presentation. Can fling from regular crime stories to more paranormal shit.

Music can sound like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOhrNvjHerc
>>
>>95299012
The one where I fuck your ditzy wife who doesn't love you
>>
File: Gotrek and Felix.jpg (245KB, 850x848px) Image search: [Google]
Gotrek and Felix.jpg
245KB, 850x848px
What is Genndy Tartakovsky doing right now?
>>
Five people somehow manage to steal a nuclear submarine
>>
>>95299109
>And they're about to learn...
>>
A magical light from beyond the stars turns every woman on the world into a busty dragon.

The series deals with society coming to grips with this sudden change.
>>
>>95299151
too much gooky, not enough kooky
>>
File: IMG_1937.jpg (460KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937.jpg
460KB, 900x900px
A superhero Show that revolves around a guy in his mid 20s who learns that he has inherited superpowers from his famous superhero grandfather that he never knew about. The show would revolve around him joining a hero association and fighting a villain association all while an ancient threat his grandfather defeated many years ago surfaces once more.
>>
>>95299012
its about a guy that jerks off in a bus station also hes gay
>>
>>95299012
Read that in jerma's voice.
>>
>>95299206
Isn't that pretty much Mary and Max?
>>
>>95299194
>Guy learns about his super powers
>"Oh no"
>He just wants to stay an average guy, but he gets dragged into this hero vs villain nonsense unwillingly
>"You're a super human, you have to use your powers for good, you have to be a hero!"
>"Okay, but WHY."
>>
Adapt /k/ pastas into an episodic series about a band of idiots with Soviet surplus gear trying to do odd jobs, from tank pizza delivery to aircraft carrier cruises.
Hell throw in a Eddy expy as their leader to come up with all this crazy shit.
>>
>>95300129
Sense of Morality i guess. I've thought of characters and arcs but haven't put the pieces together
>>
>>95299012
Wu Tang and Half Life combined into a sitcom
>>
>>95300190
That sounds like it would just influence a whole new generation of kids to fetishize Dakka, cheap booze, and deer.
>>
>>95300318
One of them is a deer
Occasionally they let the deer drive
The deer is probably one of their more competent drivers, if a bit suicidal
>>
Yeah it's the cartoon where I fuck your wife in the ass, and she tells me how much more satisfaction it's given her then anything you ever have.
>>
>>95300209
It'd be good conflict if the guy didn't have as much of a self-righteous attitude as the others in the hero association.
>He questions why he can't just be a normal person with this secret.
>He questions why he MUST be a hero, aside from "It's the right thing to do."
>He questions if the villains really are villains
There could be a scene where he's fighting one of the villains, and the villain spews out some typical banter as to hint his motives, and Guy is like "You wanna talk about it or somethin'?" and the fight ends with the two chilling at a small time bar talking about problems over cheap beers.
>Eventually starts to get more info on this 'villain league' and kind of become friends with some of them
ye? or eh?
>>
>>95301173
I guess. I've been thinking along the lines of he joins to strive and carry on his grandfathers legacy. As for the Gillian's I do plan on giving them character and backstory. Example being that one villain does the things he does is because he wants to be able to pay for his sick daughters hospital bills. Another idea being a villain who wants to achieve his goal just so he could see his lover that was lost due to an unfortunate accident. I've been thinking about this story and hopefully I can pitch it to be a tv series or a comic. Preferably the first option.
>>
>>95299012
Why would an investor who has the money to fund a cartoon sound like he's retarded?
>>
File: c8dleMC.jpg (629KB, 2598x658px) Image search: [Google]
c8dleMC.jpg
629KB, 2598x658px
>>95301458
It'd be cool if you could get more progress on it to get to the point of a pitch. Can you draw? If you can, you can start out small and turn it into a web comic. You don't even have to be THAT good. Pic related is a good example. Starting somewhere is better than nothing.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (72KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
72KB, 287x344px
>>95301458
>>95301616
You got a good story; I like it, and I know next to nothing about it. Just work on it some more, you got this!
>>
File: IMG_1975.png (261KB, 551x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1975.png
261KB, 551x536px
>>95301616
Sadly I have little to no drawing talent or skill. I'm more of a writer but I wish I could draw. I've had tons of ideas for characters costumes and settings. Example a Sniper who adorns his costume with rat skulls since that's his theme
>>
>>95301635
Thanks friend. Hopefully if I complete the story and put it together and find a good artist/animator who keeps thing consistent I'll be good to go
>>
>>95301668
>>95301719
(same anon for both replies btw)
Writing is a skill, and it takes just as much work and/or effort to write a story than to draw it. Having an idea is great, and making it bigger and more consistent is awesome. You've got something, and you can work with it. I can draw, but I haven't done anything. I've got the ideas, and I sketch out a thing or two, but I just don't get the motivation for it.
>>
File: IMG_1714.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1714.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>95301922
Thanks friend. Thanks to you I'll be spending more time on this idea! Hopefully I can find a couple of online drawing guides since I can barely draw stick figures. One day I shall be able to turn this into a great series. May our paths cross another day anon.
>>
>>95300129
>because you have superpowers, dood. thems the rules
>fuck you, i'm going home
>suddenly, super villians arrive in his quiet little hometown, drawn to the new superhero
>get fukd kid
>>
Three words: giant robot wrestling
>>
>>95299194
this is literally the plot of hero academia
>>
A recent human graduate from Wizarding School is new at his magical engineering job in New York. He must survive his alcoholic boss, his coworkers (who include the most sarcastic elf in the world, a slightly racist dragon, and a goblin so bubbly she has to be on some sort of drug), a corrupt-as-hell mayor, his legally-mandated magical safety enforcement, and his own issues with growing up and being independent.

I had a pilot script for this written at one point. I'm gonna make it into a show, goddammit.
>>
>>95301616
People like to rip on OPM for having shit art, but it's honestly not that bad. it's competent at the very least.
>>
>>95299012
I suppose I'll post the one I'm working on currently

A middle-aged barbarian frost giant is cursed and turned into a dwarf.

He tries to find a spell to reverse this, learning several other spells (particularly ice spells) in the process, and becomes somewhat of a wizard.

Since his home is too big for him to live in now, he stays in an inn in a town for more human-sized people. Some of the inn's other regulars include a zombie peasant girl who's all too willing to help him with anything (he treats her more like a minion than anything, at least at first.) and an ogre/troll (not sure which one yet) who's an aspiring barbarian who was a fan of the wizard's back when he was a giant.

The show would be a comedic fantasy (though preferably without anachronistic jokes because those are in pretty much every comedic fantasy) with fantasy elements loosely based off of Norse Mythology. It would be sort of a domestic fantasy, with most of the episodes taking place in and around the town

Still Not quite sure if the episodes should be 11 minute or 22 minutes.
>>
a series of shorts staring a cave girl in prehistoric times. She has a large makeshift cigar in her mouth (made from random materials she finds lying around in the wilderness.) and rather than communicate verbally she blows different shapes out of smoke
>>
A little girl who lives in the belly of a sea monster as it swims all over the ocean
>>
>>95299012
The wacky antics of a cult worshipping an eldritch horror from another dimension. Sort of like the Lovecraft Mythos meets Father Ted
>>
>>95299012
>26 episode series about a teenage outcast doing small time violent jobs for his megacorp connected uncle so he can move to Japan to become a kickboxer.
>Mix of adventure of the week episodes and plot important episodes that examine his character and set up the ending of the series.
>Overall themes are loneliness and how it warps you and to never give up on yourself.
>Ends bleakly but hopefully uplifting at the same time.
>>
>>95300211
>Wu-Tang & Half Life
And it only gets 2 episodes
>>
A pro boxer refuses to take a dive for the mob's bet and is murdered that night, there's no evidence of the crime. Unable to move on he possesses a rookie detective, transferring his boxing knowledge onto the guy, their personalities fuse and they become Shadow Boxer. A ghastly hero tracking down those who killed him. His powers would allow him to become incorporeal for a few seconds and other ghost based abilities. The show would have a jazzy noire style and tone.
>>
>>95299012
It is about this man in a business suit who asks this other guy what his ideas are for a cartoon. And then they have sex.
So uh... you interested?
>>
>>95299012
Its a comic you fat fuck. Basically Poison Ivy gets sick of Harley Quinn's shit and uses her plant powers to make Harley and Green Arrow fall in love. They get married in Vegas and go on to fight crime together. When Harley gets pregnant the plant hormones stop working, she plans on staying with him, but after a miscarriage Harley breaks up with Arrow which causes him to go full stalker/villain.
>>
>>95299194
That's so generic I fell asleep halfway through
>>
File: DrillEXE.jpg (55KB, 786x610px) Image search: [Google]
DrillEXE.jpg
55KB, 786x610px
An average middle school kid has a super internet avatar in a world similar to Megaman Battle Network, he plays hero for the internet and deals with cybercrime while keeping his real identity secret. The catch is the main villain of the show is the one taking all the credit for his actions while the main character struggles with being a regular kid
>>
>>95299012
X-Filesy like cartoon set in Space Station 13
>>
>>95300190
Take it a step further, take pastas from multiple boards. Call it either "tales from the chan" or "the life blood of autism".
>>
>>95299012
High fantasy modeled after colonial America instead of medieval Europe.
The world is going to shit because the higher power that's supposed to take care of it is going senile, so he picks a champion to kill him and take his place before an evil wizard can do the same thing.
The champion is a hot chick who runs around with a harem of hot guys, she has a sword that can cut anything and is resurrected whenever she's violently murdered by human means (e.g. blades and bullets, things based in magic can still permakill).
>>
>>95305595
Sounds amusing
>>
A light-hearted comedy about a British boy befriending the ghost of a young peasant girl from the middle ages
>>
A boy and his older sisters join the circus, the girl as a human cannonball and the boy as the fuse lighter. Various circus hijinks happen
>>
>>95299056
Without the visual note this is not even an idea. Something with interesting visuals and no plot only works when it's an end product and even then they might suffer.
>>95299151
This is a doujin already and they probably draw better than you.
>>95299194
Credit can be given for making him an adult but this idea isn't exactly new. With this little information it's just kind of generic.
>>95302785
This sounds like it's going to inspire some edgy shit. Not that the idea is edgy. That it will inspire edgy shit, because people will always latch on to the wrong parts of ideas like this.

Emphasize the themes as much as possible.
>>
>>95307281
Think I saw this on the last pitch thread, liked it.
>various circus hijinks
Such as?
>>
>>95299012
"You're a big guy"
>>
>>95299012
Yeah sure.

I had this idea for a comedic cartoon series that takes place in a assisted living group home for autistic adults. The main characters are a group of relatively well-adjusted autistic people who become best friends and go through life as they learn how to become independent. Think Community but with autists.
>>
So there's this world with a rapidly growing trend of superheroes and supervillains and just superpowers in general.

That's not the main part of the plot. Instead, you focus on these four guy who run a bowling alley and complain about how they're always in the direct line of attack for super-fights. The owner has a power that lets him instantly repair broken objects of a certain size or larger, so he mostly makes his money to maintain the bowling alley by fixing his own place plus other buildings.
>>
A teenager who's part of a class of people who live, work, and maintain the inside of mechanical planet ventures to the surface in search of supplies while being relentlessly pursued by a heavily armed and highly bureaucratic police force due to filing the wrong paperwork.

It would be a film. It's gonna be a comic first though. Because I love comics more than films. The script is already done and the first pass on the art is already complete.
>>
>>95299124
That navy life isn't all its said to be
>>
>>95300190
>>95300318
>>95300395
I would watch the absolute hell out of this
>>
>>95302635
Sounds comfy. Also reminds me abit of the webcomic Meatshield. And no anachronism is always good
>>
>>95310098
So Parks and Rec?
>>
>>95308595
The themes just being outright ignored is something I worry about.

I'm going to address it by just pounding in how lonely and empty his existence is because of his own actions. Make sure that the scenes where he fucks it can't be reinterpreted as anything other than him fucking up.
>>
File: Wallpaper 2.png (1MB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper 2.png
1MB, 5760x3240px
The idea I have is basically these two twins the one on the right with the afro is named Jessie Pride and the one on the left is Kelly Pride and together they are the Pride Twinz. They are basically well known Vigilantes who protect the city of Brightward from criminals, villains and so on you get the idea. The idea is still a working progress but yeah that's how far i've gotten right now.
>>
harry potter animated series
>>
>>95300318
>Implying this is a bad thing
>>
In the year 199X japanese-american teenager Ken Nagasaki comes upon a magical mask turning him into superhero Ace Domino who has to protect the bustling west coast city churchside (usually just referred to as C-Side) from evil.

The idea is, it's a blend of 90s and early 00s anime, 60s silver age comic books and general late 90s fashion and pop culture but with a bit of a subversive, satirical edge. Think Buffy meets No More Heroes. There are some ideas I have, like a surfer gang of seapunk themed delinquents controlling the beaches of C-Side with an iron fist, a rich bimbo becoming a comically incompetent super villain to pay for her love of expensive fashion and plastic surgery and later becoming an equally incompetent hero, a longer arc about a fight between heaven and hell where god is written as a sleazy business man and the devil as a bitter, petty,, Al Bundy style loser... some pretty zany stuff.
>>
>>95299012
assholes on roller skates
>>
>>95299012
I got two separate ideas actually that I've been developing for a while.

An adventure story following the youngest son of a, unknown to him, extraterrestrial nobility. The issue arises in that the reason this was revealed to him is because his parents are the asshole variety of nobility and scattered their children across the universe to throw off their debtors, police officers, people they were promised to in marriage and the kingdom they tried to overthrow.

Action comedy. Comedy is incredibly subjective but I'm aiming for Jackie Chan more than random goofy shit.

The other one is a horror show. A very short, short series about a journalist looking into a serial killer who hunts down other serial killers and their ties to a small town in America that for no explainable reason sank into the earth.
>>
File: rocket-power.jpg (126KB, 1024x939px) Image search: [Google]
rocket-power.jpg
126KB, 1024x939px
>>95315620
Close enough
>>
>>95311723
I'm not familiar with that webcomic
>>
I haven't posted this idea in a while, but I am still working on it:

A macabre yet light-hearted animated comedy series set in a rather gloomy and old-fashioned mental asylum in the middle of the woods, where nights seem to last far longer than days. The asylum is quite large and sprawling, and the architecture is downright bizarre in some places. The characters would be the various patients and staff members, with roughly equal levels of sanity between them. For example, the head (and only) nurse is an 11 year old girl, and the only orderly is a hulking brute with a spiked ball replacing his right hand. Tonally, the show's inspired by stuff like Ruby Gloom and Courage the Cowardly Dog

The main character is a wide-eyed and spacey little girl. She has long, slightly unkempt red hair that reaches to her knees. She’s rather loopy, eccentric, abundantly creative, and unusual. She also scares easily, and has trouble making new friends due to her personality. Unfortunately, having these traits caused her to be diagnosed as certifiably insane and sent to the asylum. She wears a hospital gown, a makeshift ribbon made out of a scrap of cloth, and a pair of soft white slippers. She adjusts rather easily to the asylum, but she adamantly insists that she’s perfectly sane, though she does sometimes doubt her own sanity.

I've also worked on a few scripts for it, but I'm not sure who to pitch it to at the moment
>>
A man saw some shit he wasn't supposed to see, some MIB type shit. He somehow wasn't noticed, and now he goes day by day seeing things he didn't notice before.

Basically a series centered around a man trying to keep cool as the established world around him falls apart. Lots of ways for it to branch out from there.
>>
>>95317045
Very interesting, keep us posted on this man
>>
File: DIG011658_2._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (46KB, 360x553px) Image search: [Google]
DIG011658_2._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
46KB, 360x553px
Little endless.
Episodic adventures.
>>
>>95299012
IT spin off cartoon. Focuses on Bev becoming friends with Pennywise and he will sometimes take her to the Clownoverse.
>>
Two guys fall into a hole at the start of every episode and have philosophical discussions about random shit until they die. Every episode starts with two new guys and sometimes they find the remains of, or whatever tools the previous guys had with them. The series ends when there are enough bones and debris to have the hole be non leathal and shallow enough to climb out.
>>
>>95299194
This concept is normally done with kids so it may be interesting to see a 20 year old doing it.
>>
>>95300318
>deer
What?
>>
>>95302348
I would watch it.
>>
Aliens go on adventures across the universe, while being chased by the law and accidentally getting involved with a resistance group
>>
>>95299012

Toys come to life at night, kind of like toy story, but with rules. While children are awake, their imagination is limited to their own minds, but at night, while they sleep, little bits of it escape from them while they dream. The power of this brings their toys to life. This means that all the toys act exactly the way that the kid would see them acting if they were real.

But the imagination that escapes is sometimes tainted when they're having a bad dream, and brings their nightmares to life. Nightmares, as they are called, are creatures made of negative emotions and imagination. Their goal is simple, fuel those bad emotions in the child's sleep so they create more nightmares, bigger nightmares, stronger nightmares.

And the stronger the nightmares get, the weaker the toys become. So, for the safety of the kid and themselves, they must defeat the nightmares as they come every night, and keep the kid happy.

A major plotpoint is that the kid is building a complex robot model kit, which, when completed, will be the deus ex machina that saves the night at the very end when all hope seems lost.

Working title for this is: The Guardians of Bedtime.
>>
>>95302648
Maybe
>>
>>95305319
Kek
>>
>>95306001
Neat
>>
>>95318751
>>95318725
>>95318699

Insightful comments
>>
Something like Wander over Yonder, but with superheroes.
>>
>>95318683
This sounds like it could be really sweet.
>>
>>95299206
Have you been following me anon?
>>
>A series styled after the Weekenders, Daria and Skins that is centered on a group of kids growing up and hanging out together.

The show would follow them as they grow up throughout the show, developing their crushes, relationships with their parents, siblings and classmates, bullying, puberty, physical and mental illness, how it can affect them and what they want for themselves in life now and in the future.

The group would end up graduating, possibly spinning off into a show following them into their steps into adulthood and we would follow a new group of kids.

Another show I thought of was a show about a single mother who develops super powers and decides to become a superhero. Becoming a role model to her children through her alter ego, it would help her regrow confidence for herself.

Her main villain would be a mix of Namor and Lex Luthor, who is attracted and wants to date her, using his villainy to spend time with her.

I would base it on women I've grown up around and who have raised me.

The villain would get her pregnant, eventually going through a redemption arc
>>
I came up with this when I was young: a generic five member superhero team, including a self-insert boy named Space Boy that knows every language and fighting style (because he got shocked by a computer database, or something) and a hoverboard (that used to belong to his dad, until he floated off into space on it and it came back... somehow). The other memebers are a green alien what runs real fast, a black cyborg cop guy with stretchy limbs, Lavor (self-explanitory, though I got real into his species lore for some reason), and a super smart girl. Bad guys were Virees (living virus and basically a ripoff of Venom), a random ass ninja clan, and main antagonist Goldo (can turn stuff to gold, even air, through contact, has gloves that work like Cyclopse's sunglasses). Really generic in retrospect, but I thought a lot about it, like how Goldo killed Space Boy's dad.
>>
>>95315734
First idea sounds neat if the protagonist can avoid the typical cliché pratfalls.

But honestly tell me how edgy is the second idea?
>>
>>95320799
>But honestly tell me how edgy is the second idea?
To be perfectly fucking honest yeah. I like the kind of stuff that can be seen as pointlessly violent and bloody but also I'm getting bored of it being so badly written so I've started trying to make my own shit because it doesn't need to be a festering pile of shit aside from the violence.

Aside from the serial killer idea which is still being created I have a shitload of other ones, mostly novel outlines and a comic about psychotic magical girls, which is firmly out of the idea stage and in the to be drafted, drawn and produced stage.
>>
It's about normal kids in a normal school, in a universe where superheroes exist and several rival schools are superheroe academies. The main characters try to hold their own in football, grades, and pulling super pussy despite being outclassed. The principal is the secret identity of one of the super schools's principal.
>>
>>95299012
No
>>
>>95299012
Any reviewfags wanna give their thoughts on the ideas in this thread?
>>
>>95321523
>To be perfectly fucking honest yeah. I like the kind of stuff that can be seen as pointlessly violent and bloody but also I'm getting bored of it being so badly written so I've started trying to make my own shit because it doesn't need to be a festering pile of shit aside from the violence.
Well I don't like that stuff but more power to you if that's your process.
What's the magical girl idea about?
>>
>>95299012
After some bizarre shit goes down on the recently colonized Pluto a android detective is sent to investigate and a sci-fi story starts to turn into a Lovecraftian story as it slowly gets revealed that Pluto is some kind of looking glass for some exceptional powerful interdimensional god being. The being is ultimately a benevolent entity but overestimates the limits of humanity, saving the life of a nun and as a result overloading her with knowledge and power a mortal cannot possess, which in turns causes her to become a cult leader who starts destroying the minds of the colonists around her believing she's helping them ascend.
>>
Okay.

So this rich kid and his parents are walking down a dark alleyway after a night at the movies.

And wouldn't you know it?
They get mugged at gunpoint, and the dad gets killed.
Then the mugger tries to kill mom too, but his gun jams and he books it.

And so the surviving mother and son find comfort in their situation by becoming a sexy cat themed milf crime fighter and her cute shota sidekick son.

And they call themselves Jo-Catsa and Eddie-Pus.

It'll be a big hit with the Game of Thrones crowd.
>>
>>95299056
To be honest a cartoon made entirely with pixel art would be fucking awesome
>>
>>95323342
Savino please.
>>
>>95323196
It's two stories both interconnected.

The first is about a young girl who one day wakes to find a package on her bed with a ring inside. Putting it on she discovers she is a magical girl waiting to be called upon to fight some great evil. Until then she's just an emotionally troubled teenage girl with powers of a god.

This is supposed the creepy brand of horror as the power slowly makes its way into her head and starts to warp her personality and world view. She's explicitly aware of the magical girl bullshit and tries to some degree to play to it until the murdering, brainwashing and horror starts.

The reason why this one is a comic is that I think the medium will play well into the horror and the atmosphere. There's not a lot of gore here. She doesn't go off the hinge and start wildly murdering people but when she does it is bloody. Instead it's image of this girl as she destroys peoples lives and gradually goes insane.

The second one follows a young amnesiac in a world that is gradually realizing that among them exist gods in forms that make very impulsive and self destructive life choices. Irrationally afraid of being seen he's making a living in a small restaurant. The story is made up of his day to day life in an increasingly panicky world and occasional quasi flashbacks that serve to hint as to who exactly he is.

The setting is designed to feel oppressive and hopefully the main character evokes feelings of sympathy as you realize who he is.
>>
File: ベイン.jpg (60KB, 351x470px) Image search: [Google]
ベイン.jpg
60KB, 351x470px
>>95310019
"Foh yoo!"
>>
a show that with the most stereotypical cartoon setting

first episode starts off on the climax typical of these cartoons. prom. nerd boy beats the jock. gets the goth girl. everybody claps.

next day, they all realize that the shit they did was all because they believed in the "status quo" , the nerd boy and goth girl have a shit relationship . nerd boy slowly falls for the bitch girl and the jock and the goth girl get together.

in summary, just turn every school story stereoptype upside down
>>
>>95324229
Well good luck with it.
>>
>>95305319
Topkek.
>>
>>95299012
A comedy series set in the deep south starring a trio of rednecks who perform in a bluegrass band.

The thing is, their instruments are all enchanted and do different spells depending on what songs they play, and they use this to do various evil schemes.
>>
A family friendly cartoon set in the afterlife
>>
>>95299012
Something with vikings
>>
>>95324647
Eh, seems like it would get old quick
>>
>>95305526
I'd watch it. But important question. Tell me about the prevalence of memes in your show.
>>
>>95300190
>Chee, Ky, n's Breeky
>>
File: 1504552626772.png (1MB, 1100x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1504552626772.png
1MB, 1100x1650px
>>95305266
This is pretty bad ass.
>>
>>95299012
Camelot in space, but with a twist. First episode sets the stakes by killing off King Arthur and immediately provoking a succession crisis.
Gueniviere isn't actually Arthur's wife, but the amazonian queen of another planet that got unofficially betrothed to Arthur because he beat her in a fight when they first met. She's the one that knows the most about ruling, so she takes temporary command of the situation.
Galahad was the king's choice - Arthur had no romantic aspirations. Also there's a newcomer protagonist just cause, who came to ask for help because Mordred took over the planet they were from.
After a tournament is called, the Black Knight shows up in the old king Uther's power armor and whoops Lancelot's ass in an impromptu joust, promising to claim the throne in a tournament. Now the group has to deal with Mordred and the Black Knight, the latter of which is actually fairly noble despite having a brutally honest opinion of the Round Table's knights and the late Arthur.
The Black Knight is secretly Arthur in disguise (he wanted to get out from under constant scrutiny and give Gueniviere an opportunity to marry someone else), Mordred is a woman in this version, Morgana and Arthur aren't related in this scenario and Mordred and Galahad are both super soldier projects by Merlin. Mordred was the first and she didn't like how she found out. Galahad is the one person she cares about at first and this is the source of a lot of drama.
>>
>>95328838
>Camelot in space, but with a twist.
Let me stop you right there, anon. If we wanted that we'd adapt Camelot 3000 and be sure of our audience.
Just imagine the good universe where we got a Camelot 3000 movie instead of Guy Richie's King Arthur movie.
>>
>>95312463
I really like this idea, keep us updated!
>>
File: 06.jpg (206KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
206KB, 1280x720px
Flamboyant evil alien goes from planet to planet attempting to cause destruction. Always wins in the end. The good guys die.
>>
I want to do something like Bojack Horseman but instead of a rich, socially affluent protagonist, I want to do a poor, socially awkward protagonist, who's also black. His angst could come from his lack of interpersonal relationships, his inability to really connect with any women, conflict with the far-right, and racism. Of course he'll be portrayed as a deeply flawed individual too. He wouldn't be the only one either. It'd be like BH or NGE where the cast is made up of a bunch of severely broken, flawed individuals who have deep-seated issues one way or another. Maybe we could poke fun at nerd culture as well.
>>
File: IMG_1888.jpg (450KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.jpg
450KB, 2448x3264px
One of those shonen Giant-Mech shows where teenagers are recruited to pilot giant robots and save the world from an alien menace. The twist is: it's 20 years after the fact, the battle has long since been won, the world has mostly moved on from it's near-apocalyptic experience, and the five kids who piloted the mechs are now washed-up adults.

The show follows the day-to-day lives of these largely forgotten has-beens, most of whom are now seriously fucked up the way former child prodigies tend to be. They all peaked when they were 12, and now a good deal of them alcoholics. Some are angry and feel entitled to more from the world they saved, others are just trying to live a normal life. All of them have lifelong trauma from being child soldiers, or parental issues from being vigorously trained to pilot these war machines from an early age.

Instead of being a bombastic action show, it'd be mostly depressing and sad. A look at what would happen to most of these child action heroes once they've had to grow up.
>>
>>95331756
*and now a good deal of them [are] alcoholics.

Sorry, typo. Also, pic unrelated.
>>
>>95331756
This has been done already in a more nuanced and balanced manner.

And if you look at it closely the flaws in the ideas are fairly easy to break apart.
>>
File: Danny thumbs up.jpg (22KB, 267x395px) Image search: [Google]
Danny thumbs up.jpg
22KB, 267x395px
>>95302635
I'd watch it
>>
>>95311136
>That navy life isn't all smooth sailing
It's like you've never written copy before.
>>
>>95330128
Thank you I will man
>>
>>95333382
Oh really? Where has it been done before?

I'm not saying that in accusatory manner, mind you. I understand tone is hard to manage on 4chan. I'm just genuinely curious about the sauce on that show
>>
Supervillain runs for mayor of her city and accidentally wins.
>>
>>95335403
I would watch that, but the main character has to be cute or sexy. So I can fap to them on r34
>>
>>95336163
think cute nerd girl in a lab coat and sweat pants, hair done up in a messy bun and massive goggles
>>
>>95333466
Thanks
>>
File: Diedrich Bader.jpg (100KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Diedrich Bader.jpg
100KB, 640x360px
Two chicks.
>>
A strawman rebels against a universe that seems to want his destruction for disagreeing, and the god-like author stand-in that controls it all.
>>
>>95302635
>The show would be a comedic fantasy (though preferably without anachronistic jokes because those are in pretty much every comedic fantasy) with fantasy elements loosely based off of Norse Mythology. It would be sort of a domestic fantasy, with most of the episodes taking place in and around the town

Reminds me of Konosuba
>>
>>95339566
Why's that?
>>
>>95299012
DC universe but with progression. No episodes. More in line with manga/anime, where we follow the protagonist, superman. Start with his early adulthood, learning how to be a superhero, becoming a superhero, joining the league etc. He has an end goal, like learning where his home planet is, and why it got destroyed.
In the finale, Doomsday kills the whole JL, and supes sacrifices himself to save the day.
A spin off series will start, in a world without the JL, where Kon-El leading the Titans step into the spot light and fill the gap.
>>
>>95340121
*no stand alone episodes
>>
John DiMaggio and all of his most iconic characters share a house together. Like ALL of his famous roles. Each season, there will be a MINIMUM of 12,ends in a spectacular orgy. Now here's the hard part. It has to be on nick at nite. Imagine,the first animated show on nick at note in almost a decade. Spectacular. The show will be called DiMaggioLodggio.
>>
>>95331756
This doesn't feel like an idea that has been all that developed especially from the way you're describing the protagonists.

How much research have you done into soldiers and the various people that end up coming through them? How much thought have you given to what the world did after the world has been saved? People don't forget that quickly or that harshly especially if they actually saved the goddamn world.

>>95318683
Why would this magic exist in the world?
>>95302785
Why exactly is someone who is doing jobs for a mega corporation an outcast? What you're implying with what you wrote that this guy is worth a damn in a fight so why would this make him not, if not popular than at least liked by some people?
>>
>>95309999
Not sure at the moment
>>
A cartoon about a makeshift shanty town of hoboes in the great depression. The six main characters go on adventures that sometimes have supernatural elements
>>
I've used this concept before but fuck it I'll use it again.
The story is about a young girl in a world that's kind of a classic fantasy take on early America (think around 1700's). The girl grew up on a farm idolizing her grandfather who was a former Woodsman (basically the adventurers of this world) who told her stories of hunting vicious monsters, surviving off the land, taught her too shoot and survive in the woods, etc. He died later in her life and when she turned 16 she took his flintlock rifle, knife, and set out into the world to become one of the first female Woodsmen, using her wits and the lessons her grandfather taught her to make up for her shortcomings as a woman.
During this time, an event known as the cruel wars is going on, the first war in human history fought with rifles and explosives, the death toll is unlike anything experienced before. This serves as the backdrop to the birth of the series antagonist, the first wendigo to be seen for centuries, extraordinarily powerful and violent monsters that make everything else pale in comparison, a beast that most Woodsmen believe doesn't exist early in the series, but slowly and surely becomes a massive threat as it consumes entire towns and leaves a trail of death within cities, seemingly impossible to kill with normal weapons.
>>
File: S2E11_Susan.png (170KB, 172x488px) Image search: [Google]
S2E11_Susan.png
170KB, 172x488px
Okay Tubs, here's my idea for a simple cartoon cartoon

Turf and Surf
>A Lobster who speaks in a Texan accent called Turf and a Texas Longhorn who speaks in a Bostonian/Canadian/Whatever accent they have in Maine accent or sounds like a stereotypical surfer dude named Surf do stuff
>Turf is slightly older/smarter than Surf
>Each episode would have a different basic plot
>They often run into Miss Figure, A beautiful woman who often appears as the episodes figure of authority/antagonist (Like if Turf and Surf are waiters, she's the maître, if Turf and Surf are exploring an ancient temple, she'll be the mummy guarding it, if Turf and Surf are super spies she’s the shameless Blofield ripoff and if Turf and Surf are at a boot camp, she’s their drill sergeant) Like the Red Guy from Cow and Chicken or Hollywood from 2 Stupid Dogs (Pic Related is a good starting point for her design)

Ep Ideas
>Turf and Surf want to surf some dangerously big waves, but Miss Figure the lifeguard won’t let them.
>Turf and Surf are door-to-door salesmen, trying to sell stuff to Miss Figure
>>
>>95341250
>Why exactly is someone who is doing jobs for a mega corporation an outcast? What you're implying with what you wrote that this guy is worth a damn in a fight so why would this make him not, if not popular than at least liked by some people?
Because he acts like an unlikable ass. He's internalized this really self martyring idea that it's him against the world and he generally makes a teenage ass of himself.

This gradually goes away as the series goes on to again set up the ending.
>>
File: use your.png (1014KB, 872x630px) Image search: [Google]
use your.png
1014KB, 872x630px
>>95341250
>Why would this magic exist in the world?
>>
>>95344140
>This gradually goes away as the series goes on to again set up the ending.
Good because that would be fucking insufferable over the course of a full series.

How does it end out of curiosity?
>>95344229
Why wasn't all of humanity wiped out years before in the horrific eras?
>>
>>95302348
I would love to see this just because I love thaumaturgy, the science of magic.
>>
>>95336536
Fuck yeah I can dig that
>>
>>95344323
>How does it end
He's brainwashed by the corporation he was working for and turned into a cybernetic monstrosity.
>>
>>95344323
>Why wasn't all of humanity wiped out years before in the horrific eras?

Imagination is only strong enough to bring life to these things in a few individuals, and the nightmares only target the ones that made them because of this, since they're the only ones who can make new nightmares. A kid's nightmares would never try to target, say, their parents, because they can't generate nightmares of their own... Though in hindsight, the nightmares could use that to make the kid's life more miserable for more nightmares. I'll have to write that down.

But once they've put enough negativity in the kid, the kid either becomes painfully depressed and looses their sense of imagination, or they turn into assholes who make other children feel bad to perpetuate the process of creating nightmares, like a deadly virus. It lives off its host while it can, then tries to get them to spread it to other hosts before it dies with their imagination.

During those horrific eras, children weren't as imaginative, and as such, they didn't have the power to create the nightmares. They're a bit self-destructive in that way. They can only really exist in a world where children are incredibly imaginative, but when they're successful, they stop being imaginative, so they stop existing.

The toys are trying to stop things from getting to that point.
>>
>>95345297
But hasn't it been proven that traumatized and victimized children tend to have very vivid and horrific sense of imaginations?
>>
>>95299012
Millenial adventurers in a modern RPG try to settle for slacker lives and mundane jobs but adventure finds them.
>>
File: IMG_1018.jpg (21KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
21KB, 500x379px
Boku no Curb Your enthusiasm
>>
>>95345330
If I'm perfectly honest that's not something I was considering at the time of having the idea. My thought process basically went

Happy kid=playful kid=vivid imagination

Unhappy kid=quiet and bored kid=little to no imagination.

The idea needs some fine-tuning. To be honest I only came up with it about a month ago. S'not my most fleshed out idea, just my newest one and the only one I haven't posted about in one of these threads before.
>>
>>95345386
Well kids who have been victimized or are in bad situations tend to have very vivid imaginations because typically they imagine what will occur to them soon.
>>
>>95345219
>He's brainwashed by the corporation he was working for and turned into a cybernetic monstrosity.
Explain further?
>>
>>95345442
Noted, going to have to make some tweaks to the idea then.
>>
File: base211.jpg (152KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
base211.jpg
152KB, 960x720px
A depression comedy (Venture bros, Bojack Horseman, etc) about a secret underground Nazi city in Antarctica.

Characters include:
Hitler clone that failed to live up to the real thing

Jock UFO pilot whose job is to kidnap Aryans to introduce to the genepool
A Jew who somehow got swept into this and hides his identity in increasing zany fashions

Jaded ex-Uboat commander who was the most senior person who made it to the hidden base and thus in charge, and his overly peppy and enthusiastic assistant, Blonde.

The Italian tag-alongs that have formed their own clique/section of the city and misuse resources for offensively stereotypical Italian stuff

The aliens which Nazis trade technology with. They regret backing the wrong horse but are bound to honor their agreement

A captured Operation Highjump pilot that's free to walk about the facility but can't escape, and often tries to hijack the Jock's UFO and fails. Developed a strange friendship with Hitler clone over their mutual issues with Jock Pilot

The uptight Japanese commander and his completely rebellious Japanese daughters who bring him great shame. He sends telegraphs to what he believes is the remaining IJN resistance, but in reality is a series of tangled phone cables that eventually lead to a kooky internet connection to some furry LARP forum. He has trouble deciphering the codes
>>
>>95345584
>Hitler
YOU'LL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN
>>
The Fearsome Four

Four Fearsome Critters in a dilapidated truck road trip across America meeting America's cryptids, They include

>A Roperite who talks like a stereotypical cowboy
>A sneaky Hidebehind
>A dimwitted Dungavenhooter
>And an Axehandle Hound that acts like a dog, but the is only one of the four with a driver's license and therefore, the only one who can drive

The Villains
>The Jersey Devil: Hates the Roperite because he lost a card game to him, talks and acts like Carl from ATHF
>Jackalope Jackie: A weird woman who works for The Jersey Devil, he gave her a flute that she uses to command Jackalopes
>>
>>95345511
Well over the course of the episodes two reoccurring subplots will eventually converge causing the finale. One is a returned childhood friend who is shocked and horrified by whom he is now and another is a missing girl connected to an experiment to create functional AI.

The latter sets the stage while the former is the catalyst. As it turns out the missing girl was turned into the prototype AI and handed unknowingly by the MC into the hands of people who care little for the trauma or horror the girl has gone through. When this is revealed to him it, combined with his changing personality and the childhood friend deciding finally to confront him outright about him being just a complete dick makes him decide to go on a suicide mission to get the girl out.

He succeeds but in the process of buying her time to flee is beaten down and eventually captured where the brainwashing and cybernetics come in. And that's how it ends.
>>
>>95345628
I don't get it. Is that a reference?
>>
A depressed guy wants to kill himself, but every time he tries, something happens that saves him.
>He jumps off a building, but a flock of pigeons catch him
>He jumps in front of a train, but it passes over him without hurting him
>He tries to poison himself, but it doesn't do anything
>He tries to shoot himself, but the bullet misses
>He tries hiring an assassin to kill him, but someone else hires another assassin to kill that assassin
>>
>>95345802
That is genuinely fucking depressing.
>>
>>95345952
It's a reference to the fact that you can't depict hitler in almost any capacity on modern television.
>>
While digging to China in their backyard for fun, a brother and sister accidentally break into the hollow earth interior. An evil queen spies the two humans and kidnaps the brother to her home at the very center of the world. The plot then alternates between the sister and the brother, with the sister traversing through the layers of the different worlds beneath to rescue her brother, and the brother doing the same but upwards trying to escape through the layers of the different worlds above.
>>
File: instant.jpg (220KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
instant.jpg
220KB, 1200x798px
>>95299012
Title: 10X

Some boys are born with twins, triplets or even quadruplets...

Little Xavier has
TEN!
IDENTICAL!
BROTHERS!

Hilarity ensue, as it's often difficult to find out who is who, and the boys use this to their advantage.
Follow their hijinks every Wenesday on Cartoon Networks!
>>
>>95346297
Honestly out of all the idea's in the thread I think this one would work best as a kids cartoon.
So long as the evil queen was hot and promoted a lot of /ss/ art.
>>
I'll offer a five spit to somebody who can give their thoughts on every idea in this thread
>>
>>95346674
>So long as the evil queen was hot and promoted a lot of /ss/ art.

But of course! The purpose for kidnapping him is as a husband after all.
>>
>>95346685
It's kinda weird that the thread has lasted this long without a review guy
>>
>>95299012
One year into his marriage, this rich asshole and son of a multibillionaire decides he's sick to death of letting his father make all his life choices, and runs away from home. Once he gets out he realises he has no idea what he should actually do to become happy with his life, so decides to try everything. It's basically a contemporary allegory for the life of Guantanamo Buddha.
>>
>>95346698
I think a lot of people in these types of threads are more interested in hearing thoughts on their ideas than in other people's ideas
>>
File: 1467286438124.jpg (59KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1467286438124.jpg
59KB, 407x407px
>>95346697
She also needs to be a little inhuman looking, not to the point where she's no longer sexy but promotes a kind of "exotic, alien beauty" vibe
>>
>>95346716
Be the change you want to be and give us your thoughts on every idea in the thread.
>>
During a cold winter in the 1920s, a banker notices that all of the stores have run out of coal, and there doesn't seem to be any more coming from the local mine, so he decides to investigate.

There he meets the miner's elderly foreman, who's looking for all of his miners who've gone missing. Together the two explore the vast underground caverns, encountering things such as sentient rocks, a society of living mushrooms, a kingdom of worms, and more to find out the solution to the mystery.
>>
>>95346748
a lot of the ideas are posts I made, so that wouldn't really work, Also that sounds like a lot of effort

Why don't YOU be the change I want to be?
>>
>>95346727
Well extremely few, if any of the inhabitants of the worlds below would be human and probably less and less human the lower the layer.
>>
A girl accidentally time travels into the distant past and meets her ancestor. She lives with her ancestor while trying to find a way back to the present, all while desperately trying to to erase herself from existance
>>
>>95299012
Okay so it's about a teacher whose in his mid twenties but already burned-out. he can barely control the classes he teaches and a little over half his students fail. Eventually he realizes that there's only 6 or 7 kids that are a problem, so he makes a deal with them. He says that he'll give them the lowest possible passing grade if they promise to stop coming to class. This works for a while, but after a while he gets to know those 6 kids more and realizes that he's made a mistake. All of the kids have their own reasons why they are the way they are. Teacher guy gets progressively more involved in their lives and helps some of the kids get their lives on track.
>>
File: Every_writefag_thread_ever.png (37KB, 673x626px) Image search: [Google]
Every_writefag_thread_ever.png
37KB, 673x626px
>>95346716
/thread
>>
>>95346795
Pretty sure you meant not? But that's a hilarious idea, trying to erase herself because she's suicidal or something.
>>
File: getting off.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
getting off.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>tfw hang out in these threads and pitch these ideas to writers and make bank
>>
>>95346831
Trying not is what I meant, yes
>>
>>95346775
So what you're saying is the evil /ss/ queen was some weird abomination?
Fuck, I could still dig it.
>>
>>95345957
This has potential to be a decent dark comedy

>>95299194
Bocu no hero academia?

>>95300190
Nice, but I feel as though it runs the risk of becoming too self indulgent. Not every greentext is gold and I worry that, before long, it could run out of content and just start adapting whatever.

>>95302348
careful mate. Rowling might sue.
>>
>>95346901
Go ahead and use >>95325310 or >>95307281

I don't really plan on expanding them
>>
>>95346901
Which ones do you plan to use?
>>
slice of life with dc villains
>>
>>95346901
>Register copyright
>Post on the internet
>Wait for someone to steal your idea
>Sue his ass off
It's like fishing.
>>
>>95347058
You can register copyright on an idea?
>>
>>95346924
Well not completely abominable, but definitely not human or human-like. Just vaguely feminine and queenly.
>>
>>95345802
This just sounds pointlessly mean spirited. Someone learning something and improving only to be basically killed for no reason.

People aren't going to like it. They're going to downright hate especially if you succeeded in selling the redemption arc..
>>
>>95346901
Honestly if my ideas got used I'd be flattered, even without credit or payment or anything.
>>
>>95346901
Personally I'd just be happy to see one of my ideas turned into an actual animation, it's not like I'd ever actually do anything with the idea.
>>
>>95347099
You can register a script. Even if it's a first draft.
>>
>>95347194
Well, I should probably do that for the ideas I've written scripts for
>>
>>95347194
That would still require two things:
1. You have the means to battle with an animation studio's legal team
2. That one look at your basic idea gave them the exact same image of what you were picture in their heads. Remember, folk imagine things differently and a basic concept can evolve a million different ways, the odds that anyone takes a look at any of the ideas in this thread and picture the exact same thing is nearly impossible
>>
>>95347266
Some of the ideas are pretty specific
>>
>>95347280
Sure, but unless you provide pictures of the setting and characters, and outline the whole plot beginning to end, folk are still going to picture shit a lot different than you are.
>>
>>95346901
Making a cartoon takes a lot of effort, and I doubt anybody's going to take the long-term time and effort to make one using an idea somebody else wrote in an image forum
>>
>>95347099
you own the right to anything you publish
posting it on a forum or social media counts as publishing
it even says in the legalese of 4chan that all posts are owned by the poster
>>
>>95346704
>Guantanamo Buddha
fucking autocorrect
>>
>>95346641
Sounds profitable
>>
>>95300190
>>95300395
Fund it now
>>
>>95347395

That would actually be a really good idea for an adult show
>>
>>95302047
>literally
>>
Just a one-off
>Galaxy Far Far Away
>Man living in relative comfort
>small farm, friendly neighbours, moderately attractive wife who is pregnant
>living the goddamn dream
>local militia groups keep harassing them
>start getting violent if farmer doesnt pay in free food
>stands up to them
>militia pissed off
>he comes back from a hunt one day with his wife beaten blue, unborn child dead in her womb
>wants revenge like fuck
>gets revenge like fuck
>wife dies because there's a goddamn dead fetus in her or something like that
>he joins the Imperial Galactic Army
>makes friends and bonds for life along the way
>maybe show a few adventures of him ridding the galaxy of the Rebels and saving the day

Honestly, fuck the Rebel Alliance
>>
>>95327279
>>95300190
Shit, now I want to sketch this out.
>>
A cartoon based on SCP foundation. Make it like regular show with courage the cowardly dog levels of creepiness and monsters. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
>>
>>95349706
It's very generic.
>>
>>
>>95350060
Scardey Crow
>she protects the family by being even scarier than the things that would harm them
>>
>>95349891
>after a drunken night none of them will ever remember, a group of friends woke up to a back lot full of old Soviet gear and a bill for ten million rubles
>with General Smirnov calling in to collect monthly payments, this unlikely krew now needs to turn mistakes into miracles by any means necessary
>these are the tales of Fudd, Ivan, Hans, Cleetus and Buck
>the cheeky breekies
>>
>>95299056
>animated Dylan Dog

I'd watch that
>>
Show takes place in an underground scientific facility financed by the government. There are many branches of investigation down there, from robotics to biological weapons.
The show's cast is diverse and each episode is about one of them in particular; the complex is so big that aside from offhand mentions to past episodes most of the cast doesn't meet each other unless they work in the same department.
A few characters would be
>a high school physics teacher who was hired because he was able to instill fear into his students and is now here to take charge of his department
>a spy with a heavy Russian accent who constantly talks about the Soviet Union but is secretly an alien infiltrating a human complex
>a sociopathic doctor bent on improving the human condition to make it more fit for lab work
>a janitor who serves as a connection between all the characters because he has to go cleaning through the entire facility
>a couple of security guards who are incredibly laid back about their jobs guarding abortions of science
>a trio of scientists bent on world domination who really such at it
>an administrator who spends most of the governmental funding in stupid shit and who likes to inflict pain on his workers
>an eldritch abomination trapped in the body of a cat who made it through a portal in the paranormal science department.

That's all I got so far. The show would be an adult comedy about these people on their daily work lives. Just a fan little show; no huge storyarc or anything.
>>
>thread up for two and a half days
>no review guy
>>
Bumping for more ideas
>>
>>95299012
A show about a mouse that is sheltered all his life. He likes to venture and explore without knowing the dangers of other predators. He meets a cat who then tries to foster him because he's cute. Whenever They're alone, the cat bullies and lightly teases him. Whenever she's around other cats; she puts up an act like a cat would and has to fake hunting him. The mouse is clueless and thinks she's really trying to kill him. Drama happens.
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.