[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preacher season 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3982.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3982.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>Seriously what the fuck
>How do you fuck up this bad
>Just look at the source material
>Is this show a disappointment to /co/ or just me
>>
It was decent. A pity what happened to Hitler.
>>
>>95291191
In S01E01 they turned Tulip into a homocidal lunatic who thought it was funny and cool for children to witness her commit mass murder. Then in the rest of S01 they had her be a try-hard for Jesse The Pusse, as if the character as shown was worth a fuck.

It's a trainwreck show popular only with stupid people amazed by muh cinematography.
>It was err well-shot. And well-acted. Durr.

Cassady is the only character decent and semi-accurate to the comics.
>>
>>95291191
what the fuck did u expect from seth green and amc? get real
>>
>>95291191
I'm only here for the cartoons.

I don't know what Preacher is based on, so I have no attachment to the "source material".

I watched the show. It's literally the worst show I've ever seen.
>>
File: PRE_204_SB_0313_0516-RT.jpg (113KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
PRE_204_SB_0313_0516-RT.jpg
113KB, 1000x667px
>>95292101
>wearing a fresh ass hoodie
>wants to try out his new kicks
>gets hit by beschleunigung automobil
>pushes over a crippled untermensch
>limping, runs off to take over the world
>>
You honestly think viewers would enjoy the show if it was more faithful to the comics???

and by viewers I mean people who never read comics
>>
This show is great. I've never read the comics.
>>
>>95292149
so you're shitting on people who like the acting and cinematography, and your main criticism is "not muh Preacher"?
Very obvious that you're on the spectrum. I hope you showered today.
>>
>>95294504
Not him but 90s nostalgia super hot right now. I would have been on board if they wanted to keep that part of the setting.

That said I haven't watched since S1 and TV Odin was a much better character/storyline than Comic Odin.
>>
Good. Preacher is edgy garbage.
>>
>>95292190
>seth green
Get your shitty hacks straight.
>>
>>95295221
oh god, you're right.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.