[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rinnie was best girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ghjkjlk.png (70KB, 354x377px) Image search: [Google]
ghjkjlk.png
70KB, 354x377px
Rinnie was best girl.
>>
File: 1375247808-2013-07-30-Page-211.png (569KB, 772x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1375247808-2013-07-30-Page-211.png
569KB, 772x1158px
To each their own.
>>
>>95284318
what comic
>>
>>95284318
Still kinda mad that they ditched this comic to do their shitty Rock Cocks thing.
>>
>>95284426
Blaster Nation

>>95284453
Same senpai. Rock Cocks isn't even that good.
>>
>>95284453
>>95285436
>Rock Cocks
oh now I know why I recognized that art style.
all the gay/trans stuff turned me away though, I just keep tabs on it on sadpanda but I'm not holding my breath any more as soon as an update is out, as it was at the beginning.
>>
>>95284318
Manface.
>>
>>95284453
Blaster Nation has run out of ideas by their own admittance.
>>
What exactly is the criteria for "best girl"?
>>
>>95286910
There was a good deal of plot points that went nowhere. Matt had just moved out with a few new characters but they did next to nothing with that whole thing. The fact that Matt and Ashley's fathers knew each other never went anywhere interesting. And the fact that it was pretty set up early for some sort of romance angle between Matt/Ashley was a thing, with Ashley's odd fixation on Rinnie being the foil to that.

You had the black an Asian friends show up in mini arcs but never really interact with the rest of the cast, and never did much besides one getting a girlfriend and one not getting a boyfriend.

The worst was the ending was pretty much Rinnie pulling a total 180 in one moment, get a job, and then go from trying her best to ignore the weird girl she didn't like but knew would draw free art to instant reciprocating her feelings within a 5 minute talk.

There was a lot that could have happened, but there was just too many jarring plot points or just total abandoning of characters and then it got shoved to the side for Rock Cocks which has some awful pacing. I'm already sick of seeing a build up to sex page because that means the plot is halted for the next month in something that's not yet hit the meat of the overall story.
>>
>>95288479
Being the best, and being a girl.
And we could cut you some slack on the second, if you're the best at being the best.
>>
>>95284318
Why didn't best character ever fuck the cute possibly tranny
>>
>>95284318
Why did they forget about Matt? He was like the main character for the first half
>>
>>95284318
Yea she was the best girl. The best girl at being the worst
>>
>>95288876
Was confirmed tranny on twitter. I think they abandoned the character since they seemed pretty pissed people didn't like the idea of the two of them.
>>
>>95288898
Honestly they couldn't figure out what to do with him at just gave up half way through for more of everyone else's shot while he just st fucked off
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.