/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was the moral of this episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Donnywithpants.png (248KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Donnywithpants.png
248KB, 848x480px
What the fuck was the moral of this episode?
>>
Some people are dicks and there's nothing you can do about it. You may even be a dick yourself without knowing it.
>>
>>95284165
But he wasn't. He was forced to be a dick for the benefit of others.
>>
That pants are evil, obviously.
And that you need forest hobos to fend off wolves.
>>
File: S1e20_Magic_Man.png (535KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S1e20_Magic_Man.png
535KB, 1920x1080px
Am I missing something, or are this shows morals abhorrent?
>>
Sometimes things are the way they are for a reason.
>>
>>95284187
Like I said, there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>95284152
Possibility a: there is none
Possibility b: don't try to circumvent nature just because you don't like it.
>>
>>95284212
This one's moral was that fairies are actually cunts.
>>
>>95284152
Attempting to do the morale thing can make things worse.
>>
>>95284152
Don't fuck with the natural order.
>>
>>95284212
The moral of that episode is to not trust wizards.

And it's an important moral to learn, those fucks can't tell wrong from right.
>>
>>95284212
The moral I took here is that you can't have a robust value system if it relies on constantly being reaffirmed by word of god, but you can still hold on to your values like Finn did
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.