[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are the full capabilities of 2x4 technology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R.jpg (28KB, 743x360px) Image search: [Google]
S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R.jpg
28KB, 743x360px
So what are the full capabilities of 2x4 technology?
>>
>>95276837
I remember I actually made the soda bottle laser thing in real life, obviously didn't work even just a bit but it was cool looking
>>
Anything a kid can imagine.
>>
>>95276837
Depending on the strength of the spring, it could work quite well but honestly just wacking a dude with a plank your own self would be way better. The only thing this has on just straight up holding up a plank is that it could technically be faster without needing to pull back your arms.
>>
>>95276837
Nice try adult, I'd eat broccoli before revealing any KND tactical secrets.
>>
Does anyone remember the Raiden-esque game on the cartkknetwork website, I used to play that for ours
>>
>>95278770
*cartoonetwork
Also I was this one but I cannot remember the name
>>
>>95276886
pulling the trigger uses way less energy than swinging a plank

i love that plank thing though
>>
>>95278819
I don't know about that one but Flight of the Hamsters was pure kino.
>>
>>95276837

That thing is so fucked up. It would never even trigger; there's no release mechanism for the magnet, and the saw being used as a spring would have to be made out of tin foil to bend like that.
>>
File: 1428793607343.png (302KB, 371x578px) Image search: [Google]
1428793607343.png
302KB, 371x578px
>>95276837
>So what are the full capabilities of 2x4 technology?
They ain't pretty.
>>
>>95276853
I made the mustard one myself. Only had access to paper and some times card board.

Made my own 2x4 tech with my brother and cousins. I think it was called P.A.P.E.R. S.H.O.O.T.E.R.
>>
>>95276837
You can smuggle them anywhere, create them anywhere. No adult security post would think it's a weapon when it's disassembled into its constituent parts.
Thankfully KND isn't a terrorist organization...
>>
>>95276886
>>95278858
>>95279099
The saw is the return mechanism, what actually launches the board is the magnet using repulsion on the bolts in the board.
>>
>>95279559
>Thankfully KND isn't a terrorist organization
t. Numbuh 95279559
>>
>>95276837
You might find this hard to believe. But those 2x4's arn't actually 2 by 4 inches. They're 1.5"x 3.5". Of course saying that doesn't sound as neat. But it's the way she goes.
>>
RUN! IT'S A BOARD WITH A NAIL IN IT!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.