[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the creators of TTG the most sane on modern CN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>Ben Bocquelet (TAWOG) had a strange rumor following him, one that included stalking the VA for one of his characters (the one he had a fascination one)
>Rebecca Sugar (Steven Universe) I'm sure I don't need to explain this. Especially since she caused that controversy with that concrete thing.
>That guy who made OK KO The same for Rebecca sugar
>The people that made PPG (2016) Well Bliss kind of explains this. That and they still decided to use Jared after that pedo issue and allowed that producer to stay after the transgender controversy
>Ben 10 (2016) The quality jump between the previous Ben 10s and this make me question MOA's sanity.
>>
>>95275533
Is that Q from Impractical Jokers?
>>
>>95275533
There show is fucking unfunny shit so they need to be hated and persecuted the most especially since they wont stop spamming it. Also, this is the first time ive heard anything wrong with ben
>>
>>95275533
>>Ben 10 (2016) The quality jump between the previous Ben 10s and this make me question MOA's sanity.

What? That is call being lazy.
>>
>>95275616
No, Ultimate Alien was being lazy. This...This is insanity.
>>
File: tfw fat.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>That guy who made OK KO
Huh I don't remember ian doing anything
>>
>>95275754
He's the same as Rebecca Sugar. He's had just about as much to do with the show.
>>
You know, I've always thought these two were an item.

This pic makes me think they really are.
>>
>>95275533
that guy's head looks like it was shopped on
>>
>>95275846
Which one?
>>
>>95275571
The spam isn't their fault.
>>
File: Jared Shapiro BOI.jpg (39KB, 542x571px) Image search: [Google]
Jared Shapiro BOI.jpg
39KB, 542x571px
>>95275533
are they and Jared /ourguys/?
>>
>>95275533
>Ben Bocquelet (TAWOG) had a strange rumor following him, one that included stalking the VA for one of his characters (the one he had a fascination one)

haha wat
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.