[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Best /co/ couples. https://youtu.be/qqsjuHDDWOw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2724.jpg (114KB, 995x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2724.jpg
114KB, 995x750px
ITT: Best /co/ couples.

https://youtu.be/qqsjuHDDWOw
>>
that was a really weird ass episode.
>>
>>95276645
Every episode was weird ass
>>
>>95276682
Who was the genius on CN that thought midget avengers could be a success?
>>
>>95276852
they were supposed to sell toys
>>
File: OTP.jpg (81KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.jpg
81KB, 1364x768px
>>95275048
>>
>>95276852
It was based off of a super-successful super-deformed mini-figure line (Super Hero Squad).

Suoer Hero Squad was part of a line of pre-school toys based on super-deformed Star Wars characters, that took off in popularity with older toy collectors, partly due to the fact that the figures were well designed, had a wide variety of characters, and were reasonably priced compared to the Marvel Legends line.

SHS did so well that the Transformers got two versions (one Bay-Movie version, the other Gen1/Beast Wars), even Mattel got into the act with DC versions.

The line eventually failed though due to over-saturation of Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Wolverine, plus the fact that most of the more desirable figures were only available in box sets.

That said, the cartoon was a shit sandwich, partly because it was purposely made humorous, but also due to the early onset cancer where Marvel decided to make it Avengers centric and making the bad guys just Doom/Abomination/Modok and making MODOK/Abomination full on retarded.
>>
>>95275048
I wonder what the sex was like.
>>
>>95279746
Mind blowing
>>
>>95275048
Patrician taste
>>
Super Hero Squad was the best 'funny spinoff'
>>
File: Shippy goodness.jpg (733KB, 1077x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Shippy goodness.jpg
733KB, 1077x1076px
>>95275048
>>
>>95279998
OwO...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.