[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come whenever I made a thread on this show, you guys kept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Dragon Tales (1).jpg (21KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Tales (1).jpg
21KB, 259x194px
How come whenever I made a thread on this show, you guys kept bashing on the show? Its the best show ever and a true obscure scale of a show
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>95274375
It was an awesome show
>>
>>95274375
The show is shite and had only 1 redeeming feature
>>
>>95274497
FUCK YOU! THE SHOW WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE
>>
>>95274375
it was a weird show, sometimes I have flashbacks about things that might not have happened at all
>>
>>95274375
So why do people hate this show?
>>
>>95274375
The only thing I remember from the show is a game where you listened to one of the characters singing Yankee Doodle where you choose a picture to correlate with the lyrics and a game where you 'made' a cake by dragging over the ingredients.
>>
>>95274577
it's a meme, no one actually "hates" it, it's more a "hah! that show was stupid, I can't believe I watched it as a kid" type of thing.
also it was on a adam sandler movie and they made fun of it, kind of.
>>
>>95274375
I want to get a bisexual double blowjob from the two headed dragon.
>>
>>95274946
do you have two dicks?
>>
>>95275040
They can take turns and alternate. This will teach them a lesson about sharing.
>>
Come along...
>>
>>95275080
you can have one sucking your dick while the other licks your asshole, feels good man.
>>
>>95275110
Then cum inside one's mouth and watch them make out with your cum mixing together with their tongues.
>>
>>95275147
lol, this thread is going the same route than that dinotruck thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.