[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a victim is he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Greg_heffley.jpg (15KB, 283x499px) Image search: [Google]
Greg_heffley.jpg
15KB, 283x499px
How much of a victim is he?
>>
I remember the threads arguing over whether Greg or Mabel was the worse person
>>
Well his younger brother tried to starve him and the rest of the family to death by hoarding the electricity and food to himself during a blizzard
>>
I remember this being a comics and cartoons board not faggot 90stalgia
>>
>>95274055
greg is a gigantic douche bag, he ain't no damn victim
>>
>>95274076
Can I have a link to one?
>>
File: adminlol-570729507.jpg (5KB, 256x40px) Image search: [Google]
adminlol-570729507.jpg
5KB, 256x40px
>>95274097
>>
>>95274123
They're all at least a couple months ago, so no, they've all since been deleted
>>
>>95274055
He treats Rowley like shit and is generally a bit of a jerk, but his family is very dysfunctional and his brothers are sociopaths in the making.
>>
>>95274055
People really seem to forget that he was quite a few moments where he does good things, and these moments become more frequent as the series progresses.
>>
>>95274097
>2007
>90s
>>
File: 1002.jpg?1445812363.jpg (10KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1002.jpg?1445812363.jpg
10KB, 192x192px
>>95274141
He comes.
>>
Literally middle school George Costanza.
>>
>>95274055
He's a victim of his own ego. He's so concerned with projecting an image of himself that he ends up ruining his own life
>>
Some guy made an analysis on why Greg is a sociopath, wish I could find it
>>
>>95274147
>that part where Manny leaves his family to die in the cold

How likely is it that he becomes some kind of criminal in the future?
>>
>>95275335
I'd like to see the story from HIS side, just ruining other people's lives just for craps and giggles
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.