[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen Titans soundtrack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How come they still haven't released one?
Also what does /co/ think of the Trouble in Tokyo soundtrack? IMO it's so good it only makes me want the actual show's version more.
>>
Greg Cipes hates people hear him singing so he is refusing to allow WB to release his version of the theme song. WB knows that track would be a big seller and incentive for people to buy so they're refusing to release the album without it. It's a very complicated and obnoxious dilemma
>>
>>95273520
You... what?

BB's theme song rendition is a huge YouTube hit.
>>
>>95273267
Because there's no demand for it.

They got ridiculously low sales for non-B:TAS soundtracks in the past, so that's all they're doing in the future. They cancelled stuff for Teen Titans, Static Shock, Beware the Batman, Legion of Superheros, The Batman, etc.
>>
>>95274360
Source?
>>
>>95274380
Scroll a little.

https://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?forumID=1&pageID=30&threadID=118900&archive=0

https://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?pageID=43&forumID=1&threadID=118900&archive=0

I just realized they don't list Static in the cancelled projects in the first link, but I really doubt they'll make the effort if they won't for the other shows.
>>
>>95274360
>>95274657
Oh fuck, anon actually delivered. Kudos.
On an unrelated note, TASfags are the worst.
>>
>>95274657

Tragic. I own GL, Young Justice, STAS, JL, and BTAS Vols. 2 and 4. I was eager for more but if they're not doing it? Damn....

Such a shame there's no appreciation for musical scores anymore on that level.
>>
>>95275774
Yeah, I was planning on getting a few like Teen Titans and Beware, but it wasn't meant to be.

I also don't think Marvel has done soundtracks for any of their shows. I know the composer for Spider-Man: TAS had a Soundcloud with some of it, but that's it. I would love to have the tracks for Spectacular Spidey.
>>
>>95275889

The only one I know of was X-Men: Evolution had a few score tracks out in the wild of the internet. I'd kill for X-Men (90s), Spectacular Spidey, 90s Spidey, and AEMH scores.
>>
>>95275774
There is a market for it but it decades before we even saw the complete soundtracks for Voltron and He-Man. Even then, it's the most hard core fans buy that.

In France and in Japan, they get full soundtracks for their cartoons. In America, we usually just get the theme music from the openings if ever.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.