[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of new Webby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: webby excited.gif (911KB, 264x352px) Image search: [Google]
webby excited.gif
911KB, 264x352px
What does /co/ think of new Webby?
>>
>>95270668
Good so far. Which actually worries me since characters who start quirky but fun tend to get flanderized hard as the series goes on. Still, anything is an improvement over the original Webby.
>>
>>95270668
Haven't watched the show but her design is very cute, much better than the old one.
>>
>>95270668

So far? Actually worth having on the show, unlike old Webby.
>>
>>95270668
Better than the old one.
>>
>>95270668
It's Mabel of Gravity fall, but anything is an improvement on the original Webby,She was incredibly annoying
>>
>>95270668

I relate to her insecurities, being the friendless sperger that I am.

It's a shame that she came in the wake of the post-Tangled word.
>>
Character should never have existed, but they're making the best of her.
>>
>>95271129
This, I want to see more of her insecurities.
>>
Her's and scrooge's are the only voices I can stand in the show
>>
>>95271079
Not really. If you want to compare her to Gravity Falls characters, she has a lot of Dipper in her character (obsessed with details and learning things, knows all about the Duck family tree and the magic items collected by Scrooge, wants to go on adventures), and a lot of things missing from Mabel (not boy crazy unless you think her fangirling over Donald and the background gag with that Daisy doll implies she likes Donald, not dumb, isn't dragged into adventures but actually seeks them out). Honestly the main comparisons are that she's the main girl in the show and she has a grappling hook in the intro.
>>
>>95270668
She is shit, but more important she is Star (Star vs).
>>
>>95271194
>this
>>
File: 1465336019802.png (17KB, 382x472px) Image search: [Google]
1465336019802.png
17KB, 382x472px
>>95270668
haven't watched a single episode because I can't stand her voice actor.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.