[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was she always sleeping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1473912433768.png (1MB, 1320x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473912433768.png
1MB, 1320x900px
why was she always sleeping?
>>
Too many smoothies.
>>
Alcoholic
>>
>>95270590
hungover af.
>>
She's one of those sleepy drunks.
>>
File: miriam.jpg (75KB, 270x224px) Image search: [Google]
miriam.jpg
75KB, 270x224px
>>95270590
Booze.
>>
>>95270641
>>95270924
>>95270943
>>95271034
but she drank tabasco sauce.
>>
>>95270590
i have been sleeping a lot myself lately
>>
Her husband probably drugged her a lot so he could molest their daughters
>>
>>95271528
"Hitting the sauce" is a euphemism.
>>
>>95270590
A combination of depression and the alcoholism that probably sprung from the depression.

She was probably a genius that got teenage pregnancy from the local jock that just wanted another notch on his belt. She probably used to start talk about her theories and math equations only to get shut down by her husband asking for dinner. She started drinking as a call for help, but ended up becoming a drunk when her husband didn't care enough to notice. Her children grew up with her being a drunk so they didn't know that she was secretly crying out for help. All they knew was that their mother was stupid, clumsy, and absentminded, meanwhile she was the reason they were smart enough to have the chance to escape the fate that befell their mother...

Arnold was deep and fucked up like that.
>>
File: Patakis.png (86KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
Patakis.png
86KB, 500x269px
>>95271816
Was always disappointed that the Patakis didn't get greenlit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.