[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

DOOM Thread: Damn(!), DOOM looks like THAT(?!) Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>>
>>95269854
Susan, stop posting and give your husband a blowjob.
>>
>>95269921
Implying DOOM would put his dick in someone who's fucked fish-man.
>>
I thought everyone knew Doom has always been handsome af, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby couldn't agree on the size of his scar but they both agreed onthat.
>>
File: 1502040403679.jpg (67KB, 312x448px) Image search: [Google]
1502040403679.jpg
67KB, 312x448px
>>95270042
Old-School Doom was the classic Male beauty model, like a mix between a Frenchman and a Greek Demigod (even though he's a gyppo, so don't ask me how that works). Now he looks like a Slav.
>>
>>95269854
Congratulations, you just won a writing job at MARVEL.

thats exactly the level of quirky we were looking for.

You start next monday, better start that twitter awareness tho.
>>
>>95270025
I meant Reed, anon. Susan shouldn't doompost and ignore reed. That'll make him build a waifubot.
>>
>>95269854
Please stop making bad threads OP. The board really doesn't have to be at this level 24/7.

I know you're used to /tv/ and how the posting there is, but 4-5 years ago even /tv/ had real discussion threads that weren't just meme phrases.
>>
>>95270098
>Gypsy slav looks like a handsome slav

shocking.
>>
>>95270101
Oh darn, can I just e-mail my work? I have this story about Doom creating a harem and force-fucking every Marvel female, while he nukes the US. Is that good?

>>95270125
Yeah, and I'm saying, Sue can lust after the DOOMdick all she wants, she ain't getting it.
>>
>>95270131
Yeah, but he looked better before. It's a downgrade.
>>
>>95270157
I don't disagree with you necessarily, though I have my doubts, I just wanted to focus on reed's issues. Poor stretch.
>>
>>95269854
Roberto?
>>
>>95270205
Reed just needs to tell everyone to get off his case and fuck off to do his science and fuck his perfect factory-made waifus. He literally has the best dick in the universe.
>>
I dont read F4 comics but in the 1 movie his skin turns into metal. Does this happen in the comics too or that just made up
>>
>>95270260
First off, fuck off /tv/. Secondly, no, he wears armor.
>>
>>95270281
>>95270260
acshually
ultimate comics, still comics, different verse
he also has goat legs there.
>>
>>95270338
Might as well bring up Earth X and his Angel Wings. 616 Doom wears armor.
>>
>>95270382
and one time it was made of skin, from the remains of her old flame.
>>
>>95270417
That was a one-off though. Might as well bring up his Excalibur armor.
>>
>>95270157
>I have this story about Doom creating a harem and force-fucking every Marvel female, while he nukes the US. Is that good?
Make it a bomb that only kills white cis-men or mutants and you are good to go.
>>
>>95270502
I was thinking of targeting Mudslimes actually.
>>
File: doom_back_to_the_kitchen.gif (961KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
doom_back_to_the_kitchen.gif
961KB, 500x281px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.