[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punisher Netflix will be the best show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Punisher Netflix will be the best show.
>>
The only way to justify that Defenders turd is if it gives us a Handless NYC, with gangs fighting for control of the city. It's the perfect backdrop for Frank to Frank what Frank does best... Murder young minorities.
>>
>ruins your show
You know we'll be learning about Frank's past from her POV.
>>
Yeah, I can't wait for another Netflix MARVEL show that starts really promising, just to turn into complete dogshit in the final episodes.
>>
File: 5301215-fisk+and+punisher.jpg (138KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
5301215-fisk+and+punisher.jpg
138KB, 1280x717px
>still holding onto hope for netflix marvel
Shit really went downhill fast post jessica jones.
>DD S2,Luke Cage, Defenders, Iron fist

Punisher was aight in S2 of DD but his subplot went full retard after his day in court granted most of S2 was retarded
>>
>>95268439
>The only way to justify that Defenders turd is if it gives us a Handless NYC, with gangs fighting for control of the city. It's the perfect backdrop for Frank to Frank what Frank does best... Murder young minorities.
Not
>The only way to justify that Defenders turd is if it gives us a Handless NYC, with gangs fighting for control of the city. It's the perfect backdrop for Frank to Frank what Frank Franks Frank... Frank young minorities.
You had one Frank.
>>
After the abysmal DD season 2 and Iron Fist and the painful mediocrity of Luke Cage and the Defenders I don't have a fucking clue how people can care about these shows.

I remember ranking DD season 1 above anything the MCU had produced. DD season 1 and Jessica Jones actually had real showrunners with creative visions making shows that had a point other than selling toys and setting up more cinematic universe properties. Now this shit is CW tier.
>>
Doubtfully, they already have many Punisher adaptions and they're all horrible. He's not a very interesting character.
>>
File: 9a4[2].jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9a4[2].jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>95270032
>he rates the quality of a character based on adaptations
>>
File: 23-wil-trival.w529.h352.jpg (97KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
23-wil-trival.w529.h352.jpg
97KB, 529x352px
>>95270006
>>95269912
The only thing that really bothered me about JJ was the Frank Simpson subplot. I'm familiar with his history but I'm sure plenty of viewers were left confused with the direction of his character after his drugs. He's gonna come back later for sure but boy that made plenty of people scratch their heads.
>>
>>95270126

I 100% agree.

The Simpson subplot (perhaps a setup for season 2?) and the pacing / stalling issues were the only thing that held the show back.
>>
>>95270126
I had no idea who that character was but it's not unheard of to see someone do a 180 while on hard drugs.
>>
>>95268360
If it has no Barracuda it'll be shit.
>>
>>95268360
Finally a marvel sho with a character that everyone know.

Don't fuck this up Marvel
>>
>>95270246
Barracuda deserves his own series.
>>
Whats going to become of the Netflixverse once we hit 2019 and Disney takes their toys back? Same shows just moved over to Disney's service? That seems too easy.
>>
All live action is trash fuck off
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.