[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Massive plotholes completely overlooked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Replacementpaper.png (1MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Replacementpaper.png
1MB, 1920x1088px
>replacement rick still had everyone on earth cronenberged for a good while

>Beth and Jerry still would have had to fight them and the Mantis, with Beth reaffirming her faith in her Husband and Jerry becoming more confident to survive

>Summer, despite living through the Mantis and Cronenberg crisis doesn't see Rick as evil despite seeing that he left her to rot in what he was well antiquated with

>Jerry and others who would use this to their leverage against Rick never do, and somehow everyone forgets about the Mantis/Cronenberg crisis despite it making naitonal media news

I know its a show, but they are striving for continuity, but completely let this part slip because the end of the season was supposed to be a faux "return to normal" episode.
>>
>>95265960
All the things that were plot holes didn't actually happen that way on that particular earth, Anon. It's infinite
>>
>>95265960

the bigger plot hole here is that the citadel of ricks came to him specifically after this happened thinking he was the rick killer. i know other ricks and mortys have hopped dimensions but how did they know that the rick they were targeting slipped into this particular dimension and took over? and dont try to head cannon bullshit about the portal gun because they specifically needed to have his portal gun just to check what worlds hes been to, so its not like they are also monitoring that remotely.
>>
>>95266487
Wasn't it established that they had a vendetta against that particular earth's Rick, so he would obviously be the first one they try and accuse if there's a lack of evidence pointing elsewhere?
>>
>>95266487
Ricks aren't identified by the dimension they live in, but the one they are originally from, Anon.
>>
>>95266690

Yes, there is a vendetta against our rick specifically. But how did they know it was that specific rick when he had taken over the new dimension after the love potion incident?

>>95267030

yes but the question is HOW did they know he traveled to that dimension? they arent tracking his portal gun remotely as they need to scan it when they take him in, so how are they supposed to know when he takes over an alt dimension rick?
>>
>>95267255
I think they can identify him through his portal gun or some bullshit
>>
>>95267255
Easy peasy! Rick didn't hop dimensions locally within his subset of dimensions, he hopped to a parallel subset of dimensions. This means that the Rick he replaced was himself in every way and why he claims this way of replacing is finite down to a few times out of the infinity of universes instead of at least thousand of times.
>>
>>95267334

except for:
> they arent tracking his portal gun remotely as they need to scan it when they take him in, so how are they supposed to know when he takes over an alt dimension rick?
>>
>>95267335

so its an entirely different citadel of ricks that also labeled that dimensions rick with the same code?
>>
>>95267416
Seems likely to me.The exact same dimensions exist on this subset, this strengthens why Rick would rather risk his life for his earth than abandon it.
>>
>>95267482

ive played with this theory of there being parallel citadels who are unaware of each other and are exactly the same in each way since infinity and shit, but it seems like a stretch to me here, especially with Rick going for his revenge against this 'new' citadel.

the whole point of rick is that he gets personal. he abandoned his daughter because she wasnt REALLY his daughter, because the real one died in an explosion.

i dont think the creators would have thought so far as to say 'oh this is an entirely paralel citadel of ricks, since they try to keep things more tight story wise so they can focus on the self contained fun.

sometimes a plot hole is just a plot hole.
>>
>>95267550
>he abandoned his daughter because she wasnt REALLY his daughter, because the real one died in an explosion.
>He believes fake memories
You're the type that can't just accept information given to him BY THE SHOW ITSELF if it conflicts with his headcanons, we're done here.
>>
>>95267550
did you notice how similar "simple ricks" life in the commerical was to the story from rick's mind screw origin in the federation prison? is c-137 rick a dimensional variant version of simple rick who became a dick? did rick leave the citidel and use simple rick's origin as the basis for this mind screw?
>>
>>95267406
In that episode Rick explains that one Morty is enough to hide you from the Federation but you need to a bare minimum of give Morties and a car battery to hide from other Ricks but this faggot things it is a massive plot hole that the Council of Ricks could track C137
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.