[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we could restore them and bring back all the lives lost in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (742KB, 1223x271px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
742KB, 1223x271px
>we could restore them and bring back all the lives lost in this mess the cosmic cube started in the first place
>we won't though because NEVER FORGET

Well okay
>>
>>95261998
Never again what, using a cosmic cube with the mind of a child to make a mind control prison?
>>
>>95262056
I don't think anybody who worked on this thought it through.
>>
>>95264087
>let's go through all this hassle to imprison them by warping reality itself
>execution is bad!
>by the way let's help this despot out to take down another despo
SHIELD is so fucking weird plus maria ends up executing one of the inmates anyways black bolt or some shit
>>
>>95264137
Didn't some of the villains get brought back to life just to be brainwashed in Maria's happy camp?
>>
>>95264137
She executes Blackout, the guy who made the darkforce dimension swallow New York. If she killed CuckBolt then a lot of the new shit wouldn't have happened.
>>
File: Hail Hydra 004-021.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Hail Hydra 004-021.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>Spencer's original ending has Captain Falcon pick up the hammer to beat Captain Hydra
>Marvel forces him to change it so Kobik brings back non-Hydra Steve so he can be Cap again and Sam goes back to being Falcon
>but if he uses Kobik to undo everything like she logically should it's like his run never even happened
A fitting end for the guy who buried Remender's Cap.
>>
File: whycap.jpg (15KB, 172x194px) Image search: [Google]
whycap.jpg
15KB, 172x194px
>>95261998
>we won't though because NEVER FORGET

Seriously though. What is the lesson that she was trying to teach everyone? What's her message?

And most importantly, does it make sense for Kobik to send this message? Because this ending feels forced like Spencer not wanting to contradict his twitter bullshit.
>>
>>95266923
>Because this ending feels forced like Spencer not wanting to contradict his twitter bullshit.
That is exactly what it is.
>>
>>95266784
has ian zola showed up since this or will they just never use him again
>>
>>95268542
why do you ask questions you know the answer to?
>>
>>95264223
Yeah, Blackout and Fixer I think.
>>
>>95261998
I'm guessing the dust around them is Quasar
>>
>>95262056
in fairness that is a very bad idea that they should never again do
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.