[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Eddy want jawbreakers so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Ed-Edd-n-Eddy_9211.png (14KB, 350x246px) Image search: [Google]
Ed-Edd-n-Eddy_9211.png
14KB, 350x246px
And why didn't he just ask his parents to buy?
>>
middle american preteens highly value autonomy
>>
>>95260828
I assume ed edd n eddy are one of those shows where the charaters do succeed in doing their fools errand, It's just the creators focus of the days they fail or mess up.
>>
>"Hey mom, can I have some cash to buy jawbreakers with the guys?"
>"Oh no you don't! Yer not gettin a dime from us, bud!"
>"But dad-!"
>"What, you think I get everything I want just because I ask for it? I have to work my butt off to pay for this house, the car, our food, and darn near everything else we own! You want jawbreakers so bad? Make the money yerself, maybe then you'll appreciate the value of a dollar then!"
>>
>>95260828
the other day I had a dream that the edd boys and the kankers hugged eachother

I don't know why but that dream made me feel happy

I'm a sad lonely person
>>
>>95260903
/thread
>>
To me, Eddy's dad always seemed like the kind of guy who wanted his son to learn the value of money because he came from nothing and had to work hard to get to where he was. Kind of like Scrooge McDuck.
>>
>>95263066
This.
also maybe his family is actually more poor than the others?
because sometimes even Double D have cash.
but there is an indicator about the "self-mademan mentality" because his brother own an Amusement Park.
>>
>>95263066
Eddy's dad is a sleazy car salesman. He probably encourages him to scam kids out of their money.
>>
>>95260903
>>95263066
>>95263194
In the scam where eddy's trying to sell bicycles he says that his dad sells stuff all the time. what do you think he sells? I figured he's probably a used car salesman, but he's gotta be kind of successful since both of his son's bedrooms are fucking swag af. There's no way eddy bought that disco ball and record collection himself, he would have bought candy instead
>>
File: a6a.jpg (67KB, 784x441px) Image search: [Google]
a6a.jpg
67KB, 784x441px
>>95260828
>And why didn't he just ask his parents to buy?
>>
Eddy's dad would beat the shit out of him if he came into the house before 6 pm.
>>
>>95263271
Could always have been stuff he liberated from the city dump. Everything he had was like 70s and 80s stuff and often tacky as hell, easily the kind of stuff you might find in the trash.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.