[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else cringed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: promo.jpg (84KB, 767x479px) Image search: [Google]
promo.jpg
84KB, 767x479px
who else cringed
>>
>>95255123
Anon, if this made you cringe you hardly know the meaning of the word.
>>
File: 5877704-banner.jpg (118KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
5877704-banner.jpg
118KB, 600x911px
So what's with Dream of the Endless chasing after Rick and Morty?
>>
Reminds me of how modern Peter Griffin pauses the episode near the end of it just to talk to the audience.
>>
>>95255163
Most people don't. It's why they throw it around everywhere like with cuck and literally.
>>
>>95255123
I didn't cringe, but I did get irritated because even they know that no one likes the inter-dimensional cable box episodes. The only people who enjoy it are potheads who have about a 30-60 second attention span where they get their lul random fix.
>>
>>95255123
Got a clip?
>>
>>95255123
I thought it was funny.

Inter-dimensional cable 2 was garbage. So something else will be better.
>>
>>95255123
now did you actually physically cringe or did you just stare blankly at the screen and go "oh"
>>
>>95255200
What's with Scud trying to kill them?
>>
>>95255200
I saw that too and wondered if it was a real reference
>>
>>95255123
OP is a faggot
>>
>>95255289
>Inter-dimensional cable 2 was garbage.
This, the first one was alright but the second one was awful and I'm glad they're not going for a third one.
>>
What promo is this?
>>
>>95257550
I would rather have seen mermaid puss desu
>>
Having not watched this show much or the episode, why is it so universally reviled?
>>
what, so we're not doing another paintball episode? harmon'd again!!
>>
>>95257636
Like most improve, it's hit or miss even from good comedians.

They had some hits season one, and decided to return to that same well season two... only to find the water not so fresh the second time around.
>>
>>95255123
I didn't think too hard about it, but there's no reason it couldn'tve just been a tweet from one of the staff. The only people dedicated enough to discern "Inderdimensional Cable" as a distinct concept every season are the ones who probably keep up with the creators anyway.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.